Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I’m fairly new to Tattle and if I’m honest at first thought - gosh they’re a bit harsh on here! However fast forward a few months and I’m now thinking actually, you guys have her sussed 100%.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone with such little self awareness as her. She really thinks she shits rainbows doesn’t she? Nothing is ever her fault. Ever. Off to unfollow her. She doesn’t deserve those kids. 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Rebecca Meldrum is the biggest arsewipe on the Internet.

That’s it. Cant be arsed saying anything more about her today. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
FYI Lee (because I know you read here) that bush with all the butterflies around it is called a Buddlleia. It's also known as 'the butterfly bush', hence all the butterflies 😉.
#todayslesson
You are incorrect....
That bush is called “this baby” and it’s a ruddy peach of a belter bush.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Timewaster19

She’s so nice the face when she says she had to have a library card. Like the rest of the population! Showing kindness right there! And teaching her kids so well!! 😡
BDAE29E0-638D-4E90-A667-07CAD66DB81C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Mamakarma

Watched the programme on Jesy Nelson last night and it was extremely sad.

However feel the need to put this in context for the influencers out there who were promoting the programme to indicate that they are going through the same thing. Yes, they will potentially receive direct nasty messages that count as trolling and that is not acceptable. However, the majority if not all of the comments on tattle are an opinion response to incorrect conduct by these so called influencers. This is in relation to their lying, deception, failing to properly tag their Insta grids/YT, begging for freebies, selling of freebies for their own financial gain, tax avoidance, boring and unprofessional uploads etc, etc, etc....the list goes on.

In addition, the blocking and deleting of followers who dare to even question them. As a perfect example why bother asking if followers are enjoying your content, when if they say no they are then blocked and deleted. This then becomes a dictatorship when only those that brown nose are allowed to stay. There is absolutely no point in being on social media if you cannot take constructive opinions or criticism.

Back to Jesy Nelson. What was done to her was inexcusable. This was a personal attack on her looks etc where she has not sought this attention via any wrong doing or deceit.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Why's she calling us tattle bastards?!

For what it's worth, I'd rather be a tattle bastard than a stuck up, brittle haired, spoiled,shady,lying little cocunt 👌

(Note my choice of passive aggressive emoji)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

freckleface94

Just watched Rebs story with the ginger bleugh. She really is a complete idiot. Not that I am a sheep any longer but if I was I would today be insulted! It might seem like such a minor thing to some but I was bullied horribly at school for having ginger hair - every put down, I heard them. I then started dying my hair, black, bright red, even dabbled in blue to cover the ginger. Eventually I woke up and thought why the hell am I changing for these arsewipes that get off on bullying me?! so hair striped back to ginger, took yuuuurs to get it back to the original colour and condition was shot to pot.

Anyway, this is a long winded post for me to basically say reb you are a twat and some people will take throw away comments like this to heart. I know if it was me when i was younger , I definately would have.

#GINGERANDPROUD

• Heart

Popper

VIP Member
Asking the sheep 🐑 to leave potty training tips on her latest post..... how about you just do what you did with your other 2 potty trained kids and stop pretending you need tips that you are actually going to read and reply to 🙄 oh yeah, you need to pretend to need tips and care what your followers have to say for engagement because you are so dull, you struggle to get natural engagement

Someone with 2 older kids does not need potty training tips, the sheep are so dumb

• Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Asking the sheep 🐑 to leave potty training tips on her latest post..... how about you just do what you did with your other 2 potty trained kids and stop pretending you need tips that you are actually going to read and reply to 🙄 oh yeah, you need to pretend to need tips and care what your followers have to say for engagement because you are so dull, you struggle to get natural engagement

Someone with 2 older kids does not need potty training tips, the sheep are so dumb
She could watch the previous videos she’s done on potty training too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Jade33

VIP Member
I use nicknames myself but I stick with one and don’t change it up every two weeks? Poor Poppy/Pops/Waffle/feral child will never know her actual name
Well, not till she goes to school and has to be called poppy coz there's another waffle in the class! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

montydonfc

VIP Member
Can anyone remember the last time she posted a pic of anything and it wasn't AF linked? Honestly, she'd do a swipe up for the air around her if she could.
Don’t give her any ideas... so so many of you are asking where I get my air from. I’ve teamed up with “bottle my air” for a discount code for you guys to get air from my villaage. Just enter the code meldurm69 for 1% discount and I’ll get 95% commission #aff #gifted #prelovedair #wasteofoxygen

I’m watching the vlog now and I can’t get over her sitting on the floor opening parcels...with her coat still on!! Who does that?
The same person who sets up the camera to carry their sleeping child out the car, up the stairs and into their bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Mrs Meldrum #57: Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Manbitch

Trolling an xfactor contestant ,ring any bells Eh? Anyone got a screenshot of her trolling Katie Waissel calling her dog rough?

• Wow
Reactions: 42