Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not read the whole last thread. I'm more of a reader someone who comments. The latest vid of her giving Florrie a glance cherry just proves that the children are influenced by her filming constantly... florrie pretends to like it for the camera and to please mummy but when it doesnt taste nice instead of saying "mummy I don't like it" she tries to sneakily spit it out!

What kind of relationship is that between mum and daughter when your own kid is somewhat nervous to say that a new food isnt for them 😓

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I can't believe there is a patition to support these scammers and no patition to protect innocent children being exploited,exposed to perverts so the scammers can make money

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Everyone sharing this petition should realise that it would result in the same law as they have in countries where you can go to jail for signing a petition.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mrs Meldurm is perhaps another of her pseudonyms for leaving fake Amazon reviews on her own books 😂 imagine still not changing it.. instead sharing pictures of Jesy Nelson like you and her are going through the exact same thing with all these dickheads in your little corner of the internet.

All her fake ask myself questions so I can reply and tell you what I want, why do people need Christmas Inspo on Instagram? Oh tit that’s right so you can swipe up affiliate link stuff! This from the same hoppyist who didn’t do ANY Christmas content last year - only shared the best toys they have had over the yuuurs (with pieces missing etc).

If someone could please #presssample a day out just for Mummy & Florrie Flossie Florence Middlest Go Florrie Florrie Favourite Flo-Bella Florenco Florenzo Darling that would be just lovely. Between not doing her online shop so having to go the local villaaaage shoo every day for tea each night and getting her nails done, she’s bloody shattered!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Watched the programme on Jesy Nelson last night and it was extremely sad.

However feel the need to put this in context for the influencers out there who were promoting the programme to indicate that they are going through the same thing. Yes, they will potentially receive direct nasty messages that count as trolling and that is not acceptable. However, the majority if not all of the comments on tattle are an opinion response to incorrect conduct by these so called influencers. This is in relation to their lying, deception, failing to properly tag their Insta grids/YT, begging for freebies, selling of freebies for their own financial gain, tax avoidance, boring and unprofessional uploads etc, etc, etc....the list goes on.

In addition, the blocking and deleting of followers who dare to even question them. As a perfect example why bother asking if followers are enjoying your content, when if they say no they are then blocked and deleted. This then becomes a dictatorship when only those that brown nose are allowed to stay. There is absolutely no point in being on social media if you cannot take constructive opinions or criticism.

Back to Jesy Nelson. What was done to her was inexcusable. This was a personal attack on her looks etc where she has not sought this attention via any wrong doing or deceit.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Trolling an xfactor contestant ,ring any bells Eh? Anyone got a screenshot of her trolling Katie Waissel calling her dog rough?

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Trolling an xfactor contestant ,ring any bells Eh? Anyone got a screenshot of her trolling Katie Waissel calling her dog rough?
If I had I would post it in her Insta comments without hesitation. Not that it would stay there for very long.....

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Lee has been delayed getting home due to weather or something. Surely he's not doing a 3 seeker?!

Reactions: 3
Mrs Meldurm is perhaps another of her pseudonyms for leaving fake Amazon reviews on her own books 😂 imagine still not changing it.. instead sharing pictures of Jesy Nelson like you and her are going through the exact same thing with all these dickheads in your little corner of the internet.

All her fake ask myself questions so I can reply and tell you what I want, why do people need Christmas Inspo on Instagram? Oh tit that’s right so you can swipe up affiliate link stuff! This from the same hoppyist who didn’t do ANY Christmas content last year - only shared the best toys they have had over the yuuurs (with pieces missing etc).

If someone could please #presssample a day out just for Mummy & Florrie Flossie Florence Middlest Go Florrie Florrie Favourite Flo-Bella Florenco Florenzo Darling that would be just lovely. Between not doing her online shop so having to go the local villaaaage shoo every day for tea each night and getting her nails done, she’s bloody shattered!
This is why i think shes asked the questions.
No one normal would use words like Christmas inspo its wanky infleuncer term.
No one in right mind sits and watches adverts or home shopping channel.
So why would we want to watch a vlog just essentially flogging and affiliate linking present ideas as every kids different.
I watched the latest boring vlog and its still all about buying things.
Look at all the gifts I been kindly gifted.
Look at my amazon order
Look at my 4 pairs ebay leggings
When she says we rein it in at xmas she means mostly gifted presents.
In our house clothes or a day out does form part of their present which she feels is wrong but I cant afford to take entire family to the panto.
For sons birthday we all went to kidzania instead of a party.
Shes just so shallow and materialistic its all
About constant buying things to make her and the girls happy.
Every day shes supposedly buying more clothes none of them need.
But she still supports fast fashion but asking for no receipt is saving the environment.
She could google local coop number and phone them or can she afford give away chicken, not track her spending
or check shes been overcharged.
Doesnt take that long to do online order or 1 big shop then she can stop moaning she has go shop most days and end up spending more shes so disorganised.
How do USA you tubers manage great videos home school/ house work and not moan they too tired or cant fit it all in.

Clearly she was with a chum talking after school run maybe Kath.
Clearly someone babysat whilst she did her tacky nails.
So then to bleat shes all alone.
I reckon her parents or lees mums there a lot and shes choosing not to show it.
More moaning about poppy but at least shes doing actual activities with her.
I thought Lee was due home by now.
I reckon hes short term contracted so he has take what shifts are given him.
With 2 weeks on 3 weeks off they must know if hes working Christmas.
She goes to her mum's for Christmas dinner anyways.
Im so tired hearing how tired she is and seeing her yawn.

Reactions: 10
Afaik someone said yesterday it was sent to a parody account not to Katie Waissel
That seems like it was a mistake by Rebecca and she did mean to @ the real account so it showed up in their feed.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah it was me who pointed it out and that it doesn't excuse her calling out that contestant but it does make her a bit stupid

Reactions: 5
Everyone sharing this petition should realise that it would result in the same law as they have in countries where you can go to jail for signing a petition.
Ludicrous ! They just can’t risk their brainwashed fans seeing them for who and what they really are, real trolls are however scum if you wouldn’t say these cruel comments openly then don’t hide behind anonymity but real trolls are not what they are trying to stop with this petition their hope is to close down any criticism by calling members on Forums such as TL trolls which they have many times they prove that point !

Reactions: 11
NOBODY. EVER
Those leggings look awful . Her legs look like a broccoli stem 😐 🥦

20DEF4A2-0E65-44F0-AC54-A6E86FCCF720.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn’t make the last thread in time but the staged questions.
-Posts her own question
-Answers her own question
-Doesn’t like the answer
-Blocks herself
-repeat until death
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
-Posts her own question
-Answers her own question
As soon as I saw a question asking for a link to something I called bullshit on those questions as well.
They were all sent by Lucy...... in the sky

• Haha
Reactions: 38
NOBODY. EVER
Those leggings look awful . Her legs look like a broccoli stem 😐 🥦

View attachment 40753

Nothing else to film so she’s trotting out the boring as duck gym shite again.

Hilarious.

She knows NOTHING about the gym
She knows NOTHING about fitness
She knows NOTHING about cooking/food/nutrition

So all it’s going to be is her trying to affiliate link yet more gym clothes, reposting boring videos of her pretending to work out with rami and boring updates about chickpea salad

duck off Rebecca eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nothing else to film so she’s trotting out the boring as duck gym shite again.

Hilarious.

She knows NOTHING about the gym
She knows NOTHING about fitness
She knows NOTHING about cooking/food/nutrition

So all it’s going to be is her trying to affiliate link yet more gym clothes, reposting boring videos of her pretending to work out with rami and boring updates about chickpea salad

duck off Rebecca eh.
Can we ask her questions.....
- How the duck have you managed to attend the gym regularly for the last 9 months and yet show zero results 🤷‍♀️

- The coloured leggings. Really Rebecca 😬

- Are you tired.

- why don’t you go to the toilet before posting an Instagram, you Appear to need to wee.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.