Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Rebecca I’ve been called a lot worse by A LOT better than you my dear. Maybe Mummy and Daddy Cannon should have taken some money out your trust fund and put you to charm school. You will never learn to hold your tongue will you. I actually cringed watching grandad Meldrum mincing about with his slush puppy. FUDS the pair of you!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Slush puppies usually bought by the high school kids, not 34 year old men! Wonder if their car was at the garage today, sure there is one near that park

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why's she calling us tattle bastards?!

For what it's worth, I'd rather be a tattle bastard than a stuck up, brittle haired, spoiled,shady,lying little cocunt 👌

(Note my choice of passive aggressive emoji)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Okay then, hands up who wants to be girl boss of the nasty basty gang? She's the girl boss of her girl gang 😂😂😂😂 or should we call ourselves a TEAM I wonder 🤔
I will contemplate my bastardnish whilst she 'doesn't engage'... Yeah righ enough Rebeggar... You never engage with tattle...

Changing the subject, that birthday post was OMG so so different from the others. Hideous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s your daughter’s 5th birthday. They only happen once.

Yet you’ve got headspace to post a story about “b*stards you choose not to engage with” (that you are inevitably engaging with by posting this in first place no?)

That’s some messed up priorities my love. The only thing I’d be thinking of on my child’s birthday is my child’s birthday...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I find it so strange as parents they never have done a birthday party with all their school friends like most people do, I guess it means they would have to pay for it. But all there Birthdays seem to be quite dull

Reactions: 18
Hands up who thinks Rebecca (Hyacinth Bucket) Meldrum thinks Jo Malone took inspiration for their latest fragrance from Poppy Meldrum? Jokes. I bet she loves it though. I’ve never known any parent to take their kids name so literally as a theme for their lives - clothing, blankets and God knows what else. Buying Poppy print swimsuits and matching hats from Next in every size from 3m to 5 yrs is bonkers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
LOL

Good one Reb.

You are engaging with us Dear. Every time you come on and read on here and every single time you post about tattle - ding ding ding. 👍
Every insta story
Every grid post
Every vlog

It’s engagement with everyone as you’ve chosen to put yourself out there then you gotta take the all feedback........Whether you like it or not.
Ain't no misunderstanding there hun!

Dance with the devil, you gonna get pricked by the horns 🤣👌🏼😈

Now off you pop and take your birthday girlie skiing seeing as she’s so keen 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that random comment has made my bloody day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Bad Boy Belter Bastards! I’ll take that Reb, thank you. A bloody compliment coming from her. She really doesnae help hersel 😂👋👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hands up who thinks Rebecca (Hyacinth Bucket) Meldrum thinks Jo Malone took inspiration for their latest fragrance from Poppy Meldrum? Jokes. I bet she loves it though. I’ve never known any parent to take their kids name so literally as a theme for their lives - clothing, blankets and God knows what else. Buying Poppy print swimsuits and matching hats from Next in every size from 3m to 5 yrs is bonkers
It’s Bouquet darling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry to everyone who has already purchased one, but there's been an update...
20190920_181144.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I thought Florrie looked thoroughly miserable in that ski holiday. She really did. That dull bastard of a complex with cake shops they could only afford to look at and trudging through friggin snow all day every day. The kid was living her worst life. Keen skier my arse luv 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
If she’s that into themed clothes to match the name hers surely should defo have huge throbbing penis’ all over them, right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.