Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even care, I vote to keep him and dump Rebecca on a rig.....

BED337EE-8144-4C21-AECF-3FCC1CA7D84F.jpeg

He’s so embarrassing it’s the only thing she has going for her channel 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Rebecca on a rig for a week.

Now THAT would be hilarious entertainment!
So ruddy tired.... so ruddy tired.... I’m exhausted.
No kids to moan about but I’m sure EVERYONE will be asking where they can buy her rig, her rig outfit, her runners, her hard hat, her hi vis jacket.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No kids to moan about but I’m sure EVERYONE will be asking where they can buy her rig, her rig outfit, her runners, her hard hat, her hi vis jacket.....
But she wouldn't get to see darling Rami as often 😢😢😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Maybe twit head Lee and Grabeggar should read articles by Amnesty and The Guardian ( plus numerous other sources) highlighting how in constantly upgrading their phones they are contributing to thousands of CHILDREN having to go down mines in places like Congo to obtain cobalt used in Lithium ion batteries etc. But then the woman who turns up empty handed to a food bank wouldn’t care.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
“Hi, Reb. Loving your new hi vis rig outfit”
Oh sorry that’s the filter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ramis got one so lee must get one , very keeping up with the joneses.

Banchory isn’t full of posers these clowns just give the place a bad rep
I think Banchory looks lovely, might come up one day and visit......will put the word out to fellow Tattle Bastards for a meet up! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well she is feral remember! 🙄🙄More likely her parents are too lazy to put her shoes on or didn’t supervise her and she wandered over there by herself. Then Lee whipped out the new phone cos she looked cute. Poppy is a right cutie and bet she could tell some tales!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Want to know why Lee has got that new bad boy belter of a phone?
My guess is that he want to send Rebecca a good, high quality resolution, naked selfie every night. You've probably gotta do all you can to keep your ......ahem... 'relationship' alive when you are working offshore.

No need to thank me for putting that mental image in your minds.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Want to know why Lee has got that new bad boy belter of a phone?
My guess is that he want to send Rebecca a good, high quality resolution, naked selfie every night. You've probably gotta do all you can to keep your ......ahem... 'relationship' alive when you are working offshore.

No need to thank me for putting that mental image in your minds.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.