Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

meetmeinthemiddle

If you have a 'whole army of bastards', wouldn't you start to consider maybe what you had done to create such a large following of hate?

Mrs M, you really don't help yourself ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Strem

Love that Lee is cutting the grass in his stories to Cotton Eye Joe ... a song about STIs and getting your willy swabbed. Absoluuuute belter.

• Haha

MrBull

VIP Member
You know, I did wonder if she left CM herself - left before she was pushed so she could say it was her decision (bit like the whole “made the decision to take a step back from work” bullshit she keeps peddling). Or maybe she blames CM for not advising better over the racism furore (she’ll punt the blame on to anyone else except herself).

I personally think she was given the famed “you’re fired but you can say you’re leaving us if that saves face” line from the channel mum bods. Then they drew willies and moustaches on photos of her they have in the office and popped the champagne 😂

• Haha

Dunwoodyan

FYI Lee (because I know you read here) that bush with all the butterflies around it is called a Buddlleia. It's also known as 'the butterfly bush', hence all the butterflies 😉.
#todayslesson

• Haha

Trollstice

Just watched the blog from last week where she says she set her alarm at 6.45 so she could have some time alone whilst everyone 'was still sleeping' ... Which was odd as everyone knows Safiah gets up at 5am every single day. Right?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Youbelter!

I'm actually disgusted at her passively aggressively posting pictures of Jesy Nelson. You simply cannot compare these two journeys.

I follow Jesy, from what I've seen of her since winning X factor, she is a genuinely caring and sweet girl. The backlash she had was based purely on her appearance with messages to her directly and on other social media platforms.

I do not agree with or condone people actually trolling someone and harassing them. It's disgusting behaviour and that documentary had me in tears. The reason Rebecca is so spoken about is nothing to do with her looks (Yes there are comments on here but if you read all threads you will see they are actually in the minority. ) These threads are based on devious, shady and damn right unkind BEHAVIOUR!! The utter disregard and awful attitude to her loyal followers. I wouldn't see Jesy being so awful to vegetarians, turning up empty handed to food banks, using cancer scares to promote Next, blocking and deleting everyone who doesn't agree with absolutely everything she says, being devious and trying to catch people out with questions then blocking them, being so rude and unkind to people genuinely upset about an octopus picture, deliberately misleading people by not declaring ads or writing it in tiny writing, the list goes on. This is all arrogant and immature behaviour, nothing to do with your looks love. Grow up and own your mistakes, you're still blaming everyone else for the position you're in! She will carry on making the same mistakes as she never ever thinks she is truly in the wrong.

• Heart

Abongo

VIP Member
Didn’t make the last thread in time but the staged questions.
-Posts her own question
-Answers her own question
-Doesn’t like the answer
-Blocks herself
-repeat until death
😂

• Haha

Ginfluenced

I am cracking up at the "keen skier" comment. If I recall correctly, they paid for one skiing lesson for the kids and then moaned about the cost. Then they got gifted a ski holiday which will never happen again. I really hope that Florrie wasn't *that* into her skiing because the poor mite isn't ever getting a chance to ski again. #onlymiddleclasswhenitsgifted

• Haha
  • Heart

Jeezo T

Today I have received devastating health news about a family member so hearing her say she hopes they find something wrong with her daughter made me feel physically sick!!!

• Sad
  • Wow

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I was induced on Westburn ward and all the doctors were indeed dicking around, looking after lots of women who had various problems in their pregnancies and doing it very well despite being extremely busy.
When she says she was meant to see a dr at 8pm but didn’t see one til 9.40, did she think they were just lounging around watching tv or something??
They cover the whole obs and gynae service including emergencies and theatre so I would imagine there was someone who needed them more than her.
And they did change their minds, as cases evolved and were discussed with other staff.

She is such a sulky madam! I would hate to have her as a patient.
Sorry for the rant 🙈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
actually creasing about Lee getting a boner over a stupid new (completely over priced) iPhone! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a looser. Who even cares about a new phone after the age of 14. Grow up Lee you fucking twat.

Interesting that bad boy Rami got a new phone this week and now Lee has one............

Trying to keep up are we Lee?! Feeling a bit insecure are we?!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Ginfluenced

"Badness in her bones"... how anyone could think that about their own child just breaks my heart. I really hope she never says words like that out loud in front of the kids.

• Sad
  • Wow

Rosestar

She’s such a messy cow, leaves things lying around all over the place, wears clothes til they’re practically walking themselves to the washing machine. Maybe that’s what happened to the cashmere jumper...it got fed up waiting for a wash, chucked itself into the machine & didn’t change the settings.

• Haha

Youbelter!

One of the main things that annoy me about Nanny mc lee, man child, dj, bad boy belter, weather and scooter loving twat pat is his total defiance like a child at labelling ADs and his sulky comments when he's had to do it, gifted FYI being one of them and refering to people as sad individuals who have simply asked if it's an Ad or not, he's thrown his baby toys out the pram when he's had to stop his shady ways and be honest, something they both seem to really detest doing. Big babies the both of them, think he's vile but in comparison to the Edgy cold one I guess you could say he's not as bad

• Heart
  • Haha