Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes of course you have to have a bleeping library card to borrow books!! I don’t understand this sense of entitlement that people seem to have these days...always somebody else’s fault -look at the face on her!
But do they not know who she is!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am by no means a Pat fan but his relationship with Poppy is so natural. You can tell she is so much happier when he is home.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry got to say it again, the split of those 3 pics on two walls in the playroom always makes my bum hole twitch with ocd 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Somebody help her! Must be some psychiatrists among the 🐑 that can see she’s completely insane 🥴 it’s getting difficult to even watch the tit show!!

I am by no means a Pat fan but his relationship with Poppy is so natural. You can tell she is so much happier when he is home.
Agreed 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Posting that magazines is so bloody odd. Appropriate pic on 'be kind'... She is a bit of a fanny nowadays right enough.

I agree with your post @ZC772 ... Completely. She's a wife and mother but never really been a 'regular' one. She's one of these woman that loves the attention of pregnancy and the young baby stage, loves the fuss and focus on her. We've all met women like this. She has led a cosseted life, she's said it herself. Never worked, not even much life experience, Lee being a feature from an early age. Use your skills as a mother and business woman to forge another route in life, make other friends outwith 'the gang', because (and I'd never wish this on anyone), it's not guaranteed every couple in that gang will remain together ... University? Nothing to show for it, retrain! Do a course part time! Taking all the crap to one side, she's lost her way. 🙁
It'll get worse as the youngest grows and heads off to school. NOW is the time to make good, honest, stable changes for her emotional wellbeing if nothing else. I truly believe getting out of this social media bubble to properly rethink things is the way to go. Be a present parent. Get a healthier lifestyle without second guessing what will grab attention of sponsors etc. The game is up, the bottom is falling out of a this crap influencer game anyway. People are getting tired of hauls, the greed and endless moaning and mind numbing boredom from these influencers, we're looking for something else, something better. Even if it was still riding high for the Meldrums, it's still going to bottom out. Maybe the kitchen would have gone in, new carpets down on the back of it, but is it enough to fulfill? Nah, I don't think so. I'd be bored off my nut!

I completely agree. It's all soooooo boring now. There was a time a year or 2 ago when I used to enjoy sitting down and watching stories but then I started to notice everyone was saying and promoting the same things. There is no autenticness in any of them now. It's a pack with me for next free holiday video or look what I bought for my capsule wardrobe. BORING!!!!

Reactions: 15
Hello all. I am new on here although I have been reading your comments for quite a long time! I was blocked by our friend over the weekend as I asked who had washed the cashmere jumper (well I already knew!!).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
From the potty training vid; Not so much looking forward to potty training baby number 3, but third time round I figure it’ll be the easiest out of the lot of them.

Lolz a minute in the meldrum mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait a minute. Pat didn’t tell us how the chilli was tonight!!!

Pat, don’t let this be another curry soup/what’s in your hole scenario... give us a look at that bad boy chilli! Oocha beastie did you pop on some tabasco and a few fresh chillies? Did you use one sachet of boil in the bag rice for the 5 of you? Will you be having leftover chilli instead of dippy eggs for lunch tomorrow?

SO MANY QUESTIONS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it me...or isn't it strange she hasn't shown any super excited kids that Dad is home ? I knew only cos his posts. I feel her self absorbed self is her 100% now.

Reactions: 9
The little strop about the library card is such an insight into her soul! Her face looked like a slapped arse and she sounded absolutely ridiculous. My 6 year old tantrums like that with no sense of reason and I could just imagine walking Reb out by the hand explaining why we couldn’t get the books today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly this!
He’s a bit of a bam but he actually shows interest in the girls and you can tell he enjoys being with them....and they enjoy being with him. He doesn’t talk about them in the same tone as R either, maybe a joke about being wild but not in a nasty way.
I think him being at home full time with Poppy also made him really happy as you could tell in the early days he struggled being away from the older girls for weeks at a time. Poor wee Poppy must miss him so much.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.