Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That library story basically sums up her attitude!!! Shocking!!! Who doesn’t take a library card with them!! Bloody twit!!
Yip and straight online without stopping to think, 'duh I forgot the card' ... She has to have a dig saying 'I've never needed the card before' like she'd been asked to produce something unusual. Always, ALWAYS someone else's fault in her life. The book will still be there tomorrow I'm sure. Mummy can get out her bed early, do school run then straight to library WITH the card. Simples.

So Rebeggar, tell me, is the librarian a troll as well because they haven't let you off with something I wonder?

As she says, she’s “never needed one before” - you just know she’s the kind of person who turns up without one every time she goes and probably gets asked to remember to take it with her by the librarian. They have probably just got sick to death of her turning up like lady muck, thinking that the rules don’t apply.
Hahaha, well being a spoilt huffy mummy just means those nasty librarians will make sure she has her card EVERY bloody visit for now. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Apparently if you've got something with your current address on you don't need your card, but she'll not have had that either, so double whammy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, she's only been into W H Smith's looking at magazines and has hashtagged and photographed 2 magazines that she's put on her stories and not even bought 😳. Never heard of either of them, but bloody hell how low will she stoop to try and get some recognition from the magazines she's posted about🙄. Probably after a free subscription.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Asking the sheep 🐑 to leave potty training tips on her latest post..... how about you just do what you did with your other 2 potty trained kids and stop pretending you need tips that you are actually going to read and reply to 🙄 oh yeah, you need to pretend to need tips and care what your followers have to say for engagement because you are so dull, you struggle to get natural engagement

Someone with 2 older kids does not need potty training tips, the sheep are so dumb

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Asking the sheep 🐑 to leave potty training tips on her latest post..... how about you just do what you did with your other 2 potty trained kids and stop pretending you need tips that you are actually going to read and reply to 🙄 oh yeah, you need to pretend to need tips and care what your followers have to say for engagement because you are so dull, you struggle to get natural engagement

Someone with 2 older kids does not need potty training tips, the sheep are so dumb
She could watch the previous videos she’s done on potty training too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh how lovely , great choice of magazines. Kindness and celebrating sisterhood (*does not apply to librarians)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A story with 'yes please cotswold co' ?? Is this what happens now, you just see something you fancy and screenshot it and say yes please?

What an absolute god shite

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I read the other day that these “influencers” only ask questions for engagement as it builds up their “gifts and brand deals”. The number of followers are irrelevant anymore. It’s all about the engagement. Shame she barely replies to anyone.

Reactions: 17
A story with 'yes please cotswold co' ?? Is this what happens now, you just see something you fancy and screenshot it and say yes please?

What an absolute god shite
That's what has always happened...no we have no holidays planned , Oh I have run out of this, oh the girls would so so so like this for their birthdays.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Grabbeca asking for advice on kitty training her THIRD child.

SHE DOESN'T CARE!!!

It's just for engagement.

How are there people in the world that still don't know this.

I feel sorry for the sheep that go to the effort of replying to this grabby scammer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's what has always happened...no we have no holidays planned , Oh I have run out of this, oh the girls would so so so like this for their birthdays.

I can't remember it being so absolutely blatant as this - it's usually a 'Ohhh I love this new chair' or 'Dreaming of this for my lounge' etc - but literally just a YES PLEASE?! Unbelievable

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I can't remember it being so absolutely blatant as this - it's usually a 'Ohhh I love this new chair' or 'Dreaming of this for my lounge' etc - but literally just a YES PLEASE?! Unbelievable

I think the chair thing was a competition - one of those ‘share this post and tag 3 friends to enter’ I hope not it was anyway, nobody’s that shameless 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact that she didn’t take a bloody library card to a library makes me despair even more at her as a person, never mind a parent. What an utter plonker
Has she not been living in Banchory since she was 11/12?...... never visited or used a library card??? Oh dear, are we meant to believe that ??? :m :m :rolleyes:😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aberdeenshire library give you bloody fobs for your keys for library cards (as well as actual cards). How hard can it be?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok - in all seriousness - what the duck is wrong with her?

She’s posting on Instagram 24/7 - it’s relentless
The stuff she’s posting about is absolute nonsense- what on Earth is she doing? Going to the shop and standing there taking photos of obscure magazines?!

I’m being serious- she’s lost her mind. She’s manic. It’s really concerning behaviour. I think she’s got something wrong with her, I really do.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.