Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody posted a comment on Lees post about getting Poppy checked for worms so hopefully he, being the one that has slightly more sense (just about!!) takes it on board

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God, those magazines are from the instamum dreamworld of faux feminism.
Way to oppress women with that “be kind” crap and pretend sisterhood nonsense 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
And the irony is she’s been in WH Smith and the library looking at books about being kind honestly you couldn’t write this lol. Rebecca Melfud the queen of kindness indeed lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok - in all seriousness - what the duck is wrong with her?

She’s posting on Instagram 24/7 - it’s relentless
The stuff she’s posting about is absolute nonsense- what on Earth is she doing? Going to the shop and standing there taking photos of obscure magazines?!

I’m being serious- she’s lost her mind. She’s manic. It’s really concerning behaviour. I think she’s got something wrong with her, I really do.
I agree. The problem she has is she doesn’t know where she fits/what her purpose/contribution is now. She wants to stay in the limelight and keep herself relevant for the freebies but the problem is no one will touch her with a 50ft barge pole after her antics.. at least not for anything with any real clout/money. She can get all the gifted colouring books and tit hoodies but it doesn’t keep the kids warm or put food in their bellies. I think she genuinely believed she was the sole provider, it was all on her and she’s got this huge chip on her shoulder about it all. She can’t let go and see the bigger picture which is that she’s got the opportunity now to focus on being a present parent in her children’s lives. She can do the volunteering, the gym tots, ballet classes, library trips, but she doesn’t need to broadcast it to all and sundry because it doesn’t pay her to do so any longer. She’s fortunate to be in the position where even with an offshore husband she doesn’t have to work as there are plenty people I know who still need to work even part time with partners who work away. She goes on and on about bleeping me time but she doesn’t do ANYTHING to actually engage and make use of her own brain. She thinks it’s all going to the gym, getting her nails done, a mooch to town with her Mum.. that’s not real life for so many people! I truly believe if she even made the slightest attempt to even do some part time work, or volunteering she would begin to find herself and find her way in life beyond this constant streaming of utter tripe on Instagram.

I know, I’m rolling my own eyes at the suggestion of her volunteering after her previous in any sort of charitable doings but I bet there would be a charity shop in Banchory she could go and help out in on the day Poppy is in nursery and the kids are in school! 56 threads in and she still doesn’t get it... the insta gravy train has terminated at the station Reb. It’s time for you to put on your big boss girl pants and actually do something with yourself. If it’s not in working, remove the cameras, allow your children the privacy they deserve and focus on them completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Now she’s copying Emily Norris with the ‘tap to tidy’ story. She can never think of anything herself

Reactions: 17
I agree. The problem she has is she doesn’t know where she fits/what her purpose/contribution is now. She wants to stay in the limelight and keep herself relevant for the freebies but the problem is no one will touch her with a 50ft barge pole after her antics.. at least not for anything with any real clout/money. She can get all the gifted colouring books and tit hoodies but it doesn’t keep the kids warm or put food in their bellies. I think she genuinely believed she was the sole provider, it was all on her and she’s got this huge chip on her shoulder about it all. She can’t let go and see the bigger picture which is that she’s got the opportunity now to focus on being a present parent in her children’s lives. She can do the volunteering, the gym tots, ballet classes, library trips, but she doesn’t need to broadcast it to all and sundry because it doesn’t pay her to do so any longer. She’s fortunate to be in the position where even with an offshore husband she doesn’t have to work as there are plenty people I know who still need to work even part time with partners who work away. She goes on and on about bleeping me time but she doesn’t do ANYTHING to actually engage and make use of her own brain. She thinks it’s all going to the gym, getting her nails done, a mooch to town with her Mum.. that’s not real life for so many people! I truly believe if she even made the slightest attempt to even do some part time work, or volunteering she would begin to find herself and find her way in life beyond this constant streaming of utter tripe on Instagram.

I know, I’m rolling my own eyes at the suggestion of her volunteering after her previous in any sort of charitable doings but I bet there would be a charity shop in Banchory she could go and help out in on the day Poppy is in nursery and the kids are in school! 56 threads in and she still doesn’t get it... the insta gravy train has terminated at the station Reb. It’s time for you to put on your big boss girl pants and actually do something with yourself. If it’s not in working, remove the cameras, allow your children the privacy they deserve and focus on them completely.

Completely agree.

I just find it all so juvenile. It’s really embarrassing that a woman of 30 spends her time - literally all her time - with her phone glued to her hand, taking photos of random tit or filming herself putting her sodding jacket on or cleaning out her car. It’s all so..... self absorbed. It’s going nowhere- the whole bubble has burst for them, it’s over but they just don’t seem to be getting it. It’s really quite tragic. I think she’s almost stuck - like, she’s been living this virtual reality fantasy life for so long that she doesn’t seem to be able to function as a normal member of real life anymore.

It’s just so far from normal the way they live. It’s really quite bizzare. They are on their phones constantly- it’s completely relentless. They film/photograph everything. She took a photo today of her holding a bar of chocolate - I mean come on! What the duck?

She needs to get her head on straight and grow up. The airy fairy social media stuff was good for a few years of freebies and a bit of fun but it’s not real life and I don’t think she gets it. I think she needs help - and I’m saying that with complete seriousness.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Who goes to the library without a library card??! Classic narcissist...blaming the librarian for her own incompetence 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her face about not being able to take a book out the library without a card! 😡. Little miss organised! Why does she think she is exempt from any process or rule. Then she’s begging Cotswold for a free chair!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s so nice the face when she says she had to have a library card. Like the rest of the population! Showing kindness right there! And teaching her kids so well!! 😡
BDAE29E0-638D-4E90-A667-07CAD66DB81C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
The fact that she didn’t take a bloody library card to a library makes me despair even more at her as a person, never mind a parent. What an utter plonker
I can imagine HRH Princess Shady, looking down her sun damaged nose at the librarian saying, “don’t you know who I am”? I am a local celebrity!
She’s above carrying a library card, don’t you know. 🤣😂👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻YESSSS!!! Take note Rebecca...wake up love!

So she didn't actually buy any magazines. Just took some photos of the covers while in the shop and tagged the brands in hope she'll get contacted for freebies / ads 🤨
Omg!! She’s lost the plot

Reactions: 13
Posting that magazines is so bloody odd. Appropriate pic on 'be kind'... She is a bit of a fanny nowadays right enough.

I agree with your post @ZC772 ... Completely. She's a wife and mother but never really been a 'regular' one. She's one of these woman that loves the attention of pregnancy and the young baby stage, loves the fuss and focus on her. We've all met women like this. She has led a cosseted life, she's said it herself. Never worked, not even much life experience, Lee being a feature from an early age. Use your skills as a mother and business woman to forge another route in life, make other friends outwith 'the gang', because (and I'd never wish this on anyone), it's not guaranteed every couple in that gang will remain together ... University? Nothing to show for it, retrain! Do a course part time! Taking all the crap to one side, she's lost her way. 🙁
It'll get worse as the youngest grows and heads off to school. NOW is the time to make good, honest, stable changes for her emotional wellbeing if nothing else. I truly believe getting out of this social media bubble to properly rethink things is the way to go. Be a present parent. Get a healthier lifestyle without second guessing what will grab attention of sponsors etc. The game is up, the bottom is falling out of a this crap influencer game anyway. People are getting tired of hauls, the greed and endless moaning and mind numbing boredom from these influencers, we're looking for something else, something better. Even if it was still riding high for the Meldrums, it's still going to bottom out. Maybe the kitchen would have gone in, new carpets down on the back of it, but is it enough to fulfill? Nah, I don't think so. I'd be bored off my nut!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Posting that magazines is so bloody odd. Appropriate pic on 'be kind'... She is a bit of a fanny nowadays right enough.

I agree with your post @ZC772 ... Completely. She's a wife and mother but never really been a 'regular' one. She's one of these woman that loves the attention of pregnancy and the young baby stage, loves the fuss and focus on her. We've all met women like this. She has led a cosseted life, she's said it herself. Never worked, not even much life experience, Lee being a feature from an early age. Use your skills as a mother and business woman to forge another route in life, make other friends outwith 'the gang', because (and I'd never wish this on anyone), it's not guaranteed every couple in that gang will remain together ... University? Nothing to show for it, retrain! Do a course part time! Taking all the crap to one side, she's lost her way. 🙁
It'll get worse as the youngest grows and heads off to school. NOW is the time to make good, honest, stable changes for her emotional wellbeing if nothing else. I truly believe getting out of this social media bubble to properly rethink things is the way to go. Be a present parent. Get a healthier lifestyle without second guessing what will grab attention of sponsors etc. The game is up, the bottom is falling out of a this crap influencer game anyway. People are getting tired of hauls, the greed and endless moaning and mind numbing boredom from these influencers, we're looking for something else, something better. Even if it was still riding high, it's still going yo bottom out. Maybe the kitchen would have gone in, new carpets duwn on the back of it, but is it enough to fulfill? Nah, I don't think so. I'd be bored off my nut!
I agree, but there's one thing stopping her....laziness🤨

Reactions: 10
Yes of course you have to have a bleeping library card to borrow books!! I don’t understand this sense of entitlement that people seem to have these days...always somebody else’s fault -look at the face on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poppy really reminds me of my 3 year old. My little girl is a completely different kettle of fish to her calm, chilled out older brother and she has seriously aged me but I absolutely love her spirit and her off the wall personality. She needs to start getting to know Poppy and appreciate her for her rather than comparing her to the others. She looks like so much fun and I feel so sad for her. My heart actually broke a bit for her with Lee going back to work as he seemed to be the only adult in the house that actually liked her

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.