Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sooverit

Hello all. I am new on here although I have been reading your comments for quite a long time! I was blocked by our friend over the weekend as I asked who had washed the cashmere jumper (well I already knew!!).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Abongo

VIP Member
I remember when I first started watching her (pre poppy but not long before she fell pregnant) thinking “wow, 2 kids, lovely house, doting husband, holidays galore, posh car” etc etc. there I was with one, council house, worked part time in retail and my sons dad full time in a Supermarket working all the hours we could but couldn’t afford much feeling so bad I couldn’t give my son the apparent lives these influencers were. Turns out these two couldn’t either. All bloody gifted and begged.

First impressions were the snobby parents in school who looked down their noses at the not so privileged kids (like myself) and watching just took me back all those years. Immediately untreatable to me. Never have been.
Stop the pretentiousness, the lies, the lack of empathy the bane calling if your kids and you may just start being likeable.
Bit deep for a Sunday afternoon but there was are. Haha.
P.s I wasn’t watching in jealously. I aspired to Her lifestyle thinking “this is how I must be as Mum now” and what she was able to do with her kids and life, but it’s all a fucking farse. The sooner others wake up to it the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Beanbaby17

Not read the whole last thread. I'm more of a reader someone who comments. The latest vid of her giving Florrie a glance cherry just proves that the children are influenced by her filming constantly... florrie pretends to like it for the camera and to please mummy but when it doesnt taste nice instead of saying "mummy I don't like it" she tries to sneakily spit it out!

What kind of relationship is that between mum and daughter when your own kid is somewhat nervous to say that a new food isnt for them 😓

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Belter Bastard Crew 🙋🏼‍♀️ Here!
That’s a peach of an insult. If I wasn’t so ruddy exhausted I’d laugh out loud.
I’m attempting Meldrum speech. We could probably write a dictionary soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Alightened

VIP Member
LOL

Good one Reb.

You are engaging with us Dear. Every time you come on and read on here and every single time you post about tattle - ding ding ding. 👍
Honestly, how very dare she call us names like that😢😢. I'm hurt and offended by her insults. I may get the Police to go and knock on her door for defamation of character. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I am by no means a Pat fan but his relationship with Poppy is so natural. You can tell she is so much happier when he is home.

• Heart

CurlySue

VIP Member
Imagine a birthday post mentioning how great a big sister F is to P and not a mention for S? Is it me being OTT but I’d never mention one sibling and not the other?

• Sad
Reactions: 37

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Is Lee trying to blag himself a free iPhone or something? He sounds like a bloody phone salesman with all his chat about the new one.
No one cares Lee. No one cares. If you have £1000 or whatever the handset costs to drop on a bloddy mobile phone then you crack on son. But don’t then whinge on about how skint you are.....

Absolutely ridiculous. Vanity spending at its worst, what a twat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Just watched her latest story on Instagram and she’s cuddling S&F and Poppy wants up too. She’s unbelievable - she actually says there’s no room for Poppy. Lee ( assume its Lee) then puts her on Rebeggar who looks v annoyed and goes “ really?” in a nasty tone. Then remembers she’s filming & is all smiles. Cow.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

anony mouse

Chatty Member
After her attitude regarding the library card she should get a "can I speak to the manager?" Hair cut......
20190919_100630.jpg

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I dont mind him either to be fair, she so wears the trousers and i think he is just in it for a quiet life. I bet her moods are horrendous to live with plus he is a great dad. The girls clearly adore him 🤷‍♀️

But he’s not a great Dad, is he?

He plasters photos and videos of his 3 kids online for all & sundry to look at and use however they please. He’s posted image of the girls in wet swimsuits, of them in the bath, of them sleeping in their beds.

As a parent, as a father, he should want to protect his kids from all harm and be doing everything in his power to keep them safe. But he hasn’t. Instead he’s sold them out for money, sold their privacy.

• Heart