Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Rebs story with the ginger bleugh. She really is a complete idiot. Not that I am a sheep any longer but if I was I would today be insulted! It might seem like such a minor thing to some but I was bullied horribly at school for having ginger hair - every put down, I heard them. I then started dying my hair, black, bright red, even dabbled in blue to cover the ginger. Eventually I woke up and thought why the hell am I changing for these arsewipes that get off on bullying me?! so hair striped back to ginger, took yuuuurs to get it back to the original colour and condition was shot to pot.

Anyway, this is a long winded post for me to basically say reb you are a twit and some people will take throw away comments like this to heart. I know if it was me when i was younger , I definately would have.

#GINGERANDPROUD

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Another Insta story to stay Tattle relevant and goad attention. All so she can then cry troll. She's given up trying to portray any kind of positive image now this is her "hoppy" so she's either just letting her nasty idiotic shine through or she's so bitter and twisted she's trying to be offensive.

I'd rather be a bastard (worked for Jon Snow) and a troll than bring my kids up in that toxic household

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is that the one when she says they dick around on that ward?? I think that’s one of her best moody miserable moments! 🤣
I think so. She said she’s “not a fan of Aberdeen maternity hospital”. I wish they’d just said, “ok, off you duck then, pay for private maternity care down in the central belt. One less bed for us to worry about. Cheery bye”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Think the poor child only needs a bit of security . Sofiyah & Florrie shared a room , poor Poppy is alone with black out blinds & curtains and a closed door . No wonder the wee soul wakes up crying every night 😢😢
Um... both my kids sleep like this. Complete with sound machine.

The 3 year slept through the night at 2. My 1 year old still wakes once a night.

Night wakings are common/normal until at least 2. Especially so if there has been a major life change aka Lee going back to work.

Some kids are just poor sleepers.

Reactions: 15
Not one to defend her but just watched the story and she says - "think it's because of the weather, look at it, bleurgh" pretty sure she was referring to the weather being bleugh not her hair. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 13
Why does a school need helpers and do the PVG check them and make them adhere to council social media policies ? She couldn’t have Been helping out for long if she’s done drop off, been to the gym , been a helper and is home having lunch at half 12. So so busy guys .
My school use parent helpers a lot. For things like structured play, outdoor learning and ict. Helpers are valuable for activities like this when you have 25 5 year olds! All our parent helpers are PVG checked. Our helpers are so enthusiastic and love coming in to help - cannot imagine Bec in a parent helper role 😳

Reactions: 9
The s max won’t be flashy enough for them. For people saving money there are some expensive cars on that list. I have a discovery and now my son is driving and I no longer need that height (he’s 6’5) I can’t wait to get a little car and be able to park in normal sized spaces and spend less on fuel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The s max won’t be flashy enough for them. For people saving money there are some expensive cars on that list. I have a discovery and now my son is driving and I no longer need that height (he’s 6’5) I can’t wait to get a little car and be able to park in normal sized spaces and spend less on fuel.
It'll go down as a business expense. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Bastard checking in.

Did she really go to the school after her work out, in sweaty gym leggings?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think she does sweat. She never does cardio. Just weights. I reckon enough to keep toned but not anymore as she doesn’t want bulk on her teeny tiny frame now does she :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8

That list of cars posted up thread was from back in 2017 before they bought the S-Max

Im not sure why people think they are buying a new car?? Have they said they are??

Reactions: 3
Um... both my kids sleep like this. Complete with sound machine.

The 3 year slept through the night at 2. My 1 year old still wakes once a night.

Night wakings are common/normal until at least 2. Especially so if there has been a major life change aka Lee going back to work.

Some kids are just poor sleepers.
The meldrum's will be well jealous of you getting a good night's sleep 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched Rebs story with the ginger bleugh. She really is a complete idiot. Not that I am a sheep any longer but if I was I would today be insulted! It might seem like such a minor thing to some but I was bullied horribly at school for having ginger hair - every put down, I heard them. I then started dying my hair, black, bright red, even dabbled in blue to cover the ginger. Eventually I woke up and thought why the hell am I changing for these arsewipes that get off on bullying me?! so hair striped back to ginger, took yuuuurs to get it back to the original colour and condition was shot to pot.

Anyway, this is a long winded post for me to basically say reb you are a twit and some people will take throw away comments like this to heart. I know if it was me when i was younger , I definately would have.

#GINGERANDPROUD
My youngest daughter is a red and god help anyone who calls her ginger! She's never been bullied but then she's got attitude 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think so. She said she’s “not a fan of Aberdeen maternity hospital”. I wish they’d just said, “ok, off you duck then, pay for private maternity care down in the central belt. One less bed for us to worry about. Cheery bye”
I watched 2 of her videos today of during her pregnancy with F and she called Aberdeen Maternity Hospital and their staff. It really angers me as she is moaning and slating them over nothing. I have a large family and very high risk pregnancies and each pregnancy i have nothing but good to say about AMH and the care they gave myself and all my babies. Yes, you sometimes have to wait but that's normal in any hospital. I can't understand why she went back there 3 times when she thinks its so bad!! 🤬

Reactions: 16
I watched 2 of her videos today of during her pregnancy with F and she called Aberdeen Maternity Hospital and their staff. It really angers me as she is moaning and slating them over nothing. I have a large family and very high risk pregnancies and each pregnancy i have nothing but good to say about AMH and the care they gave myself and all my babies. Yes, you sometimes have to wait but that's normal in any hospital. I can't understand why she went back there 3 times when she thinks its so bad!! 🤬
Yip and then with P she acted as if she was bloody Kate Middleton at the Portland 😂
Parking in disabled spaces, grumping about this that and the other. Taking video when asked not to. twit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That list of cars posted up thread was from back in 2017 before they bought the S-Max

Im not sure why people think they are buying a new car?? Have they said they are??
There is a red Range Rover Evoque on their drive in Lees photo drinking Prosecco outside the front of the house 👌🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 4

I just do not understand anyone who slates the NHS. I’m down south in portsmouth and QA has its flaws, yes you wait for hours for your scan and bloods but what ever they are busy. Surely everyone goes to a hospital and is prepared to wait a bit? No?
The fact they “dicked about with their decision” and then finally sent her home is just bleeping ridiculous to say. I would personally be happy I wasn’t being induced at 37 weeks without good reason and the fact she was banging on about a bleeping home birth all that pregnancy (my 2nd was born at home- I’m all for it) she should of been happy to be home with her and baby safe.

It just sums up her character ,
Nothing anyone can do will fully please her, she will always find something to moan about. She’s just an outright miserable witch and I praise the NHS staff who put up with that little cow - they do not get payed enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yip and then with P she acted as if she was bloody Kate Middleton at the Portland 😂
Parking in disabled spaces, grumping about this that and the other. Taking video when asked not to. twit 🙄
I know she angered me then too, i didn't see the video where they were parking in disabled. 🤬 I was pregnant at the same time as she was expecting P but i don't think i ever had the pleasure of seeing them. I didnt come across her till she was in having P as someone posted on a local mums group asking if there was any updates so i looked her up and started watching her but i saw through her shortly after.

Reactions: 12
I'm a nurse and it's people with an attitude like your highness that makes my 13 hour shift 20x harder

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I just do not understand anyone who slates the NHS. I’m down south in portsmouth and QA has its flaws, yes you wait for hours for your scan and bloods but what ever they are busy. Surely everyone goes to a hospital and is prepared to wait a bit? No?
The fact they “dicked about with their decision” and then finally sent her home is just bleeping ridiculous to say. I would personally be happy I wasn’t being induced at 37 weeks without good reason and the fact she was banging on about a bleeping home birth all that pregnancy (my 2nd was born at home- I’m all for it) she should of been happy to be home with her and baby safe.

It just sums up her character ,
Nothing anyone can do will fully please her, she will always find something to moan about. She’s just an outright miserable witch and I praise the NHS staff who put up with that little cow - they do not get payed enough!
I totally agree, she just pisses me off so much. She acts like a spoilt brat teenager. People like me willing their babies to stay in longer and then her having a hissy fit as they wouldn't induce her, there was no reason to.

I'm a nurse and it's people with an attitude like your highness that makes my 13 hour shift 20x harder
Some people have no idea of the work that doctors and nurses do. I had to laugh, a doctor was going to speak to her at 8pm and it was now 9.20pm and nobody had came! You'd think she'd been waiting hours past the time they said. She surely thinks she was priority.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.