Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 37 week Florence pregnancy update is a great one if you want to see her moody! I mean I would usually forgive someone at the stage of pregnancy but having followed her for a while, I don’t even think it was pregnancy induced moodiness. Just her being a madam as always. She really lays into Aberdeen maternity hospital in that one, especially Westburn Ward. Tsk. Tsk. Clearly not reading your kindness quotes on the internet that day, eh Reb.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does a school need helpers and do the PVG check them and make them adhere to council social media policies ? She couldn’t have Been helping out for long if she’s done drop off, been to the gym , been a helper and is home having lunch at half 12. So so busy guys .

Reactions: 10
She’s such a cow here we go again it’s ok for her to slate people if but we can’t have a forum full of opinions but she can slag off Aberdeen Maternity 😡 know what I hate Reb I hate trying to get a disabled parking space at the Maternity then finding some self entitled pair of cockwombles have parked in it because they deem themselves more important than the rest of Aberdeen. If you don’t like Aberdeen then don’t come through.These Dr’s have spent 6 years training working long ass weeks to “dick around” as you put it as opposed to you dicking about on Insta going for long walks and mooching dressed like something out of Home and bleeping Hound magazine. They’ve achieved more than you ever have you lazy useless witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
FYI Lee (because I know you read here) that bush with all the butterflies around it is called a Buddlleia. It's also known as 'the butterfly bush', hence all the butterflies 😉.
#todayslesson

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does a school need helpers and do the PVG check them and make them adhere to council social media policies ? She couldn’t have Been helping out for long if she’s done drop off, been to the gym , been a helper and is home having lunch at half 12. So so busy guys .
Some schools will allow volunteers to help without a PVG, it just means you can’t be left alone with the children, take them to the toilet etc

By the looks of her latest photo she didn’t even shower after the gym and change her clothes for helping in the school 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
FYI Lee (because I know you read here) that bush with all the butterflies around it is called a Buddlleia. It's also known as 'the butterfly bush', hence all the butterflies 😉.
#todayslesson
You are incorrect....
That bush is called “this baby” and it’s a ruddy peach of a belter bush.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The 37 week Florence pregnancy update is a great one if you want to see her moody! I mean I would usually forgive someone at the stage of pregnancy but having followed her for a while, I don’t even think it was pregnancy induced moodiness. Just her being a madam as always. She really lays into Aberdeen maternity hospital in that one, especially Westburn Ward. Tsk. Tsk. Clearly not reading your kindness quotes on the internet that day, eh Reb.
Is that the one when she says they dick around on that ward?? I think that’s one of her best moody miserable moments! 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 15
37 week F pregnancy update, she reached 1000 subscribers. Many, many moons ago. At her height she was gaining double that in a week. Distant memory now....

Reactions: 8
Some schools will allow volunteers to help without a PVG, it just means you can’t be left alone with the children, take them to the toilet etc

By the looks of her latest photo she didn’t even shower after the gym and change her clothes for helping in the school 🤢

I think she’s just going to the school for 20minutes to do playground supervision during break time

Reactions: 8
Is she only helping in Princess Favourite Flo-Belle Floss Florries class??
It’s so unfair on poor S if she is!

Reb since you ‘don’t engage’ with us through your stories maybe you could clear this one up as it really doesn’t look nice 👍🏼

Reactions: 10
Just said that her hair is looking “very ginger” in the daylight and then made a gagging noise.

Really nice eh, when 2 of her children have strawberry blonde/ginger hair.....

Why can’t Rebecca just accept that she’s got brown hair and stop flogging a dead horse!

SHE IS BASICALLY A 12 YEAR OLD IN THE PLAYGROUND WHO THINKS SHE CAN SAY AND DO WHATEVER SHE LIKES WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES.

Apologies, I just realised the caps lock was on! Although appropriate for a Mother of Ginger headed beauties.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was induced on Westburn ward and all the doctors were indeed dicking around, looking after lots of women who had various problems in their pregnancies and doing it very well despite being extremely busy.
When she says she was meant to see a dr at 8pm but didn’t see one til 9.40, did she think they were just lounging around watching tv or something??
They cover the whole obs and gynae service including emergencies and theatre so I would imagine there was someone who needed them more than her.
And they did change their minds, as cases evolved and were discussed with other staff.

She is such a sulky madam! I would hate to have her as a patient.
Sorry for the rant 🙈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I was induced on Westburn ward and all the doctors were indeed dicking around, looking after lots of women who had various problems in their pregnancies and doing it very well despite being extremely busy.
When she says she was meant to see a dr at 8pm but didn’t see one til 9.40, did she think they were just lounging around watching tv or something??
They cover the whole obs and gynae service including emergencies and theatre so I would imagine there was someone who needed them more than her.
And they did change their minds, as cases evolved and were discussed with other staff.

She is such a sulky madam! I would hate to have her as a patient.
Sorry for the rant 🙈
It's just typical of her though, that she doesn't think of anyone other than herself. I wonder if she'd still have the same attitude given her 3rd labour (there was probably another mummy waiting for the doctor whilst they prioritised Rebeggar and baby P). Also after her reading 'this is going to hurt' by Adam Kay and his traumatic reason for giving up medicine. SURELY she could see further than her pouty mouth nowadays? But why do I think, nope... she's still as selfish and rude as ever.

Not a bleeping clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Completely agree , this is not the answer in fact it will make it worse in my opinion ! She just needs to deal with it tire her out , shorter nap during the day and a proper bedtime routine I know some will disagree but controlled crying method does work it’s not cruel chairs need their sleep and they need to know they are loved but that they don’t rule the roost the more they laugh at her naughty behaviour andvgivebin to demands the more she will act up she is craving attention and she doesn’t care if it’s negative , many of us pointed out months ago that Rebecca was playing a dangerous game of letting Poppy get away with this demanding behaviour using it for engagement and content well now she is reaping !
Bairns need their sleep, chairs not so sure ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's just typical of her though, that she doesn't think of anyone other than herself. I wonder if she'd still have the same attitude given her 3rd labour (there was probably another mummy waiting for the doctor whilst they prioritised Rebeggar and baby P). Also after her reading 'this is going to hurt' by Adam Kay and his traumatic reason for giving up medicine. SURELY she could see further than her pouty mouth nowadays? But why do I think, nope... she's still as selfish and rude as ever.

Not a bleeping clue.
As far as she’s concerned she is perfect just as she is so why change 🤷🏻‍♀️
Except changing colour, obv, she would like to be a lot more orange.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Urgh.
Poppy being made to wear the stupid and utterly impractical tutus.... 🙄

What have these idiots got against leggings/trousers/jeans etc ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched that old vlog, didn’t follow her back then.

Wow. “Pain in the ass doctors dicking around with their decisions”.

Why you trolling the over worked doctors Reb?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.