Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was induced on Westburn ward and all the doctors were indeed dicking around, looking after lots of women who had various problems in their pregnancies and doing it very well despite being extremely busy.
When she says she was meant to see a dr at 8pm but didn’t see one til 9.40, did she think they were just lounging around watching tv or something??
They cover the whole obs and gynae service including emergencies and theatre so I would imagine there was someone who needed them more than her.
And they did change their minds, as cases evolved and were discussed with other staff.

She is such a sulky madam! I would hate to have her as a patient.
Sorry for the rant 🙈
Maybe she should go private if the NHS offends her so much!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some people have no idea of the work that doctors and nurses do. I had to laugh, a doctor was going to speak to her at 8pm and it was now 9.20pm and nobody had came! You'd think she'd been waiting hours past the time they said. She surely thinks she was priority.
That's ridiculous! The doctor could literally have been saving someones life in that time but because it didn't benefit Rebecca (s)he was dicking about 🙄 I am not surprised though, she's truly the most self absorbed humans over the age of 3 months I've ever encountered.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That list of cars posted up thread was from back in 2017 before they bought the S-Max

Im not sure why people think they are buying a new car?? Have they said they are??
I know it was 2007 popped up on Facebook.
They were supposed to just have 1 car.
They got it evans halshaw clearly wasent good enough as then the bmw quietly appeared.
Not sure was recent vlog or story reb was moaning or being negative about the s max.
There was also some chatter and speculation here that the bmw would be replaced as it was probably leased anyways.
Reb clearly has always hated the s max.
I dont think she loves driving that much as when lees home he always drives.

Reactions: 5
She's flogging baby clothes again.... Is that her covering marks or flaws? 😱
I can’t believe anyone would buy from her they clearly like being ripped off or they have an unhealthy obsession , her husband has just got a new very expensive phone so they clearly are not struggling financially so why not donate to charity ,what a greedy , grubby little maggot she is 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not one to defend her but just watched the story and she says - "think it's because of the weather, look at it, bleurgh" pretty sure she was referring to the weather being bleugh not her hair. Just my opinion.
Yes, tbh I thought that too, hate to defend her! 😂

Just watched Rebs story with the ginger bleugh. She really is a complete idiot. Not that I am a sheep any longer but if I was I would today be insulted! It might seem like such a minor thing to some but I was bullied horribly at school for having ginger hair - every put down, I heard them. I then started dying my hair, black, bright red, even dabbled in blue to cover the ginger. Eventually I woke up and thought why the hell am I changing for these arsewipes that get off on bullying me?! so hair striped back to ginger, took yuuuurs to get it back to the original colour and condition was shot to pot.

Anyway, this is a long winded post for me to basically say reb you are a twit and some people will take throw away comments like this to heart. I know if it was me when i was younger , I definately would have.

#GINGERANDPROUD
:oops::oops: Both Cath's kids have GINGER hair!!!

• Sad
Mrs Meldrum #57: Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sheep she isn’t speaking to you? She is providing counter arguments for every point raised on here today: durations at gym, school, the bed situation bla bla bla. Enjoy your mr Tumble , i mean autumnal day.

26A91CFE-EC8D-4947-97E6-348E35731B05.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Could be predictive text. I get in some right messes with it. 🙄
It's a fun kind of word though, "autumble" 🌿🍁🍂
(maybe means the accident influencers have when they fall over the ton of hand made or home sense fecking pumpkins and tit load of seasonal candles dumped around their homes at this time of year for the gram).
My own pet hate is Chester draws. Makes me weep. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Could be predictive text. I get in some right messes with it. 🙄
It's a fun kind of word though, "autumble" 🌿🍁🍂
(maybe means the accident influencers have when they fall over the ton of hand made or home sense fecking pumpkins and tit load of seasonal candles dumped around their homes at this time of year for the gram).
My own pet hate is Chester draws. Makes me weep. 😭

Or pronouncing the paint brand Dulux as “Deluxe”

🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched that 37 week vlog....is there any way we can flag this up as ‘trolling’ due to the offensive nature in which she speaks about the doctors?

Maybe it’s the tiredness speaking...who knows.

Reactions: 7
I just watched that 37 week vlog....is there any way we can flag this up as ‘trolling’ due to the offensive nature in which she speaks about the doctors?

Maybe it’s the tiredness speaking...who knows.

The video will soon be deleted, once Reb has checked in on here....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm a nurse and it's people with an attitude like your highness that makes my 13 hour shift 20x harder
I take my hat off to you and all the work that hospital staff do, in some cases in very challenging circumstances.
A member of my family was recently in hospital and sadly passed away. I could not thank the staff enough for their care, compassion and support during this very difficult time. I was sickened watching how some people treat the staff on hospital wards, they think that they are in a hotel and that everyone is at their beck and call
There is no way on earth that Rebecca could do your job and if she can’t walk in your shoes, or lick your boots then she should shut the hell up or even less likely, put her hand in her pocket and pay for going private That would shut her up when she got the bill.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So tell me, how does the cherry sleep mix help with the restless legs they are waiting on the hospital appointment for that they were so, so sure it was. 🤔

Now P is in a big bed, with another bed in the room for the parents. Poor kid is probably spooked to feck in that house. Makes me shiver why anyone knowingly would have bought it. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm a nurse and it's people with an attitude like your highness that makes my 13 hour shift 20x harder
I was thinking this on my nightshift last night. Come do a day in my shoes hun. Working nights 2 kids keeping me up on the nights I’m home. School run to do before I can snooze. She desperately needs some life experience

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.