Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Leeโ€™s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebeccaโ€™s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This poor kid! 2017 she got 3 uploads for her bday, one saying she's 6, one montage of baby pics (the writing here is that pic) and a pretty unflattering pic saying she had a good day. Not missing a chance to get a dig in either, incredible sister most of the time! No gushing in sight! *yes I am sad enough to scroll back to Nov 2017 but in my defence I'm stuck under a sleeping baby waiting for the asda shopping man so have little else to do! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently weโ€™re a team of Bastards ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Surprised you wrote that so small Becs... usually small writing like that is saved for your Aff links ๐Ÿ˜‚
LOL

Good one Reb.

You are engaging with us Dear. Every time you come on and read on here and every single time you post about tattle - ding ding ding. ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Apparently weโ€™re a team of Bastards ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Surprised you wrote that so small Becs... usually small writing like that is saved for your Aff links ๐Ÿ˜‚
I thought the same...she must have be so so so upset she couldn't AF link that. I wonder if she'll pimp Flossie Belle's birthday for a AD, or if she'll just wait for Safiah's.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rather be a bastard than a lying narcissistic racist cow ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
LOL

Good one Reb.

You are engaging with us Dear. Every time you come on and read on here and every single time you post about tattle - ding ding ding. ๐Ÿ‘
Honestly, how very dare she call us names like that๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข. I'm hurt and offended by her insults. I may get the Police to go and knock on her door for defamation of character. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I am cracking up at the "keen skier" comment. If I recall correctly, they paid for one skiing lesson for the kids and then moaned about the cost. Then they got gifted a ski holiday which will never happen again. I really hope that Florrie wasn't *that* into her skiing because the poor mite isn't ever getting a chance to ski again. #onlymiddleclasswhenitsgifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think she had a third child to maximise the amount of baby sponsored posts and freebies she could get. She was earning loads and could afford to support the whole family meaning Lee could do the majority of the childcare.

Sadly for her it all went pear shaped and now sheโ€™s left for weeks on her own with a spirited and demanding child who she has never really bonded with
I think the word for that is KARMA ๐Ÿค”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Also Rebecca, none of us on here are misunderstanding you. We all know exactly what you are like - itโ€™s coming through loud & clear, donโ€™t you worry about that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I liked the 'keen skiier' bit. The kid had been once down a dry slope and on a 5 day ski holiday. She clearly doesn't have any other hobbies at all if that was all they had. That or Snobecca just couldn't resist another little mention of how they ski darling.
I thought that too. What a twit. ๐Ÿคฃ โ€˜Keen skierโ€™ is hardly accurate and it says so much about how much of a superficial snob Rebeggar is

We should get t shirts or pin badges made with Team of Bastards on so we can spot one another in the wild ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How hard is it to write " Florrie is a wonderful sister to Sofiya & Poppy " ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Who the duck has pasta with a curry though.
Cheap people. Rice is more expensive than pasta. In my uni days I would eat curry pasta all the time! I love curry and can make it really cheap and tasty, but rice was out of my budget. The good rice anyway.

Reactions: 3
I'm going to stand up for Lee here, he did say they didn't have any rice in the house (we all know Edgy doesn't do food shops because she can't be arsed when Lee's away). Poor bloke๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.