Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

montydonfc

VIP Member
There are several references to the murder on this thread alone ........and several references as to who did it and why, Anyone who suddenly pops up and 'innocently' asks round eyed "ohhhhhh was there a murder in her house" is going to be viewed with a huge amount of skepticism by me I'm afaid.
Agreed - were 38 threads in and the same inane questions are asked over and over... so so many questions šŸ¤£

The Meldrums Thread FAQā€™s

A Tattlers Guide to Meldrums

1) Edgy - nickname for Rebecca given as when she wears her vans with the laces pulled really tight and tied with bunny ear loops she thinks she looks really cool and ā€œedgyā€.

2) Reb - nickname for Reb given as she wanted a cool nickname like Reb and not Beck or Becca growing up apparently.

3) Pat - nickname for Lee due to looking like Pat Sharpe. Also referred too as Pat the Twat.

4) Murder Mansion - they bought a house that had infamous history. A horrific murder took place in the house and a body was hidden in the shed. Google Inchmarlo Murder for full story.

5) DLP - in reference to the gifted not gifted we paid for it but we didnā€™t actually sorry we made a boob Disney Land Paris trip.

6) Mooch/Potter/Slow Day - Rebeccaā€™s favourite pastimes.

7) weather reporting/power washing/ filming his kids dancing - Leeā€™s favourite pastimes.

8) curry soup, dippy eggs, picnic plates, salmon fillet for five, pork chop for five, checkpea salad, cocunt balls - the culinary delights served at Murder Mansion.

No more questions will be answered, itā€™s all there for you! šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Reilly88

I work at one of the local schools in Banchory.. put it this way- itā€™s talk of the town

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

daisiemae

I havenā€™t commented on the whole Meldrum shit storm yet so thought Iā€™d weigh in! Personally I donā€™t think Mrs M for a second comprehended how offensive it was when she was editing that video. She has lived in a white, middle class bubble all her life and probably thought leaving that little joke in made them look cool and risquĆ©. She probably sees the KKK as a very abstract concept and only learned about it in history lessons at school. When she realised that people were offended, what she should have done is hold her hands up and say ā€˜you know what, I screwed up, Iā€™m very ignorant on the subject, I will learn and educate myself. I had no idea of the harm it would cause, I didnā€™t mean any of this harm and I am very sorryā€™ but instead she tried to cover it up by saying she didnā€™t hear it and using Candice to hide. I am not of the opinion that the Meldrums are actually racist, although that is impossible to tell from videos, but either way it is her responsibility to act in an appropriate way when her content causes unnecessary offence. For me it was the aftermath that was more disgusting than the actual ā€˜jokeā€™...the way she used Candice to her own gain was just vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
First time Iā€™ve posted.
I think Instagram is such an odd space - there are some people on Instagram that are sharing such inspiring accounts and raising awareness of serious issues / battling diseases etc , real life changing events that motivate others. Then there is this whole other breed ( such as The Meldrums) who literally contribute nothing to making positive changes. I literally cringe when people comment on her posts saying that she is ā€œ inspirational ā€œ. I genuinely donā€™t think that either of the Meldrums have the depth of character to really care about serious issues, I think they are totally vacuous. It truly saddens me when they are perceived as ā€œ influencers ā€œ as they represent nothing of true importance in todayā€™s world, just more and more fast fashion and consumerism. I donā€™t think for a second that either of them will grasp why people are so offended at the KKK reference or the subsequent follow Friday fall out, they just do not possess the intelligence. I think the route back onto social media will be phased in with some story about mental health / anxiety. It infuriates me that they will never truly understand why so many people find them so irritating !

• Heart
Reactions: 66

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I live quite local to the Meldrums and know a few of their family members (Lee's side), safe to say she's not very popular with that side of the family! My favourite story of her was when she attended Lee's brothers engagement party and made a vlog of it. The brother and his fiancƩ sat down to excitedly watch it only to realise they weren't included at all as the weren't deemed instagrammable enough!! Instead she included the more glamorous family members!! Obviously no f**ks given about who's feelings she hurts!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Redbreast

VIP Member
Gosh, why are there people posting here so adamant on not letting others have their very valid and genuine reasons for not liking the Meldrums. No-one wishes them harm, I certainly donā€™t. What Iā€™ve wanted if you go back to my very first message from last year to hundreds more after that is honesty and allowing people to have an opinion on their social mediaā€™s. Theyā€™ve really hurt and upset many people with a whole catalogue of errors and pure arrogance and ignorance. Mess up after mess up. This isnā€™t an isolated incident and once again itā€™s the way they handle it every time and expect to just sweep it under the carpet and carry on. Like Kate Ellison said (not directed at the Meldrums in her post) if they just allowed people to have an opinion different to theirs they wouldnā€™t have so many people who are wanting to see consequences for such actions. You cannot live in a world where you delete and block every day. Like she said if you go for a meal and donā€™t like it you complain. They donā€™t delete and block me, banishing me from the restaurant. If that were the case the Meldrums would be banned from the local theatre, hairdresser and restaurants theyā€™ve complained about. They are a business!! Their followers are paying their mortgage. Start having some respect for your followers. It is unjust and I hate anything thatā€™s unjust!

Sorry for the length post/rant. Just getting a bit frustrated with comments minimising what the Meldrums have done the past year. Like I said no-one wants any harm to come to them and those beautiful girls deserve a happy home with love and happiness but what theyā€™re doing is just wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Porkiepies

VIP Member
For those of you who have said theyā€™re the talk of your area, school playgrounds etc. What is being said?

It feels like this is all very much blowing over (wrongly!) and has been largely ignored by the media etc. Iā€™m interested to know what people in the area are actually saying as I really feel the Meldrums will be back as if nothing has really happened and all will go back to normal.
It's reached my Granny's over 70's keep fit class in Aberdeen, she spent 2 hours on Sunday telling me all about it. No one in there could understand why someone would mention KKK and not foresee the backlash. I made the mistake of mentioning Tattle.life, she plans to tell the "Techno Fearties" class tomorrow about internet forums šŸ˜‚
I think as time goes by more and more are talking locally but only because their silence is giving nothing else to mention and people are speculating if and when they'll give a meaningful, honest apology.
Personally I don't think an apology will happen and if it did now it will mean nothing. She's left it too long imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

ALMRPM

I'm fairly new on here, and I'll be honest I wish I knew about this page a year or so ago,,,,, I was blocked on Edgys Insta for merely pointing out that S Bomb had asked her not to film but she carried on...... at this point I was confused and wondered why I'd be blocked, so continued to stay subscribed to her channel, so naive of me!!! I used to watch and think I was the only person questioning her integrity, Morales, attitude and general down right arrogance. I had no access to her Insta and was blind to the other Fiasco's she was central to. I recently commented on her FB post of Poppy with the nanny on the skiing holiday and how happy P looked, prob as a result of a week in Kids Club with the nanny, getting undivided attention and no camera permanently in her face!! I got absolutely slaughtered by the sheep as you can imagine šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ And then a lovely lady DM'd me and pointed me to this page. Such an eye opener and so so much makes perfect sense now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

inspirespirit

Does anyone really care what size or quality the diamonds in her ring are? They look nice and were probably bought with love. That's all that counts. Bit of jewellery snobbery going on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

cooklove

Totally unrelated but this post has really annoyed me!

Blatantly stating he got caught taking a photo during the scan when youā€™re not suppose to & still posting on insta for the world to see?!

Who says the sonographer wanted her picture to appear on Instagram!

Makes me mad.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

stuffata

Can i share some thing.....

I feel so, so much better this week...I think they were definetly effecting my mental health ( honestly no joke) ...all' of the smuggness the best life bullshit, i think it was really getting me down.
I won't be following and more....but i can't give up tattle!!

• Sad
Reactions: 50

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I reckon sheā€™s staying off Instagram so we lot have nothing much to say and the ingams/Hinch overtake her in the number of threads on here šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
There will always be something to say about Rebecca Meldrum, she'll always be remembered as the "Influencer" who became greedy and ruined the trust the mummy vloggers had. Since DLP more and more are seeing the lies and manipulation these women broadcast on social media to make money with no thought towards those that are vying to be just like them. Her greed made many question other vloggers and create threads discussing them.
I know I can't solely blame Rebecca but how many of us found Tattle because of her?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
M

Member 2133

Thereā€™s only one ā€œCā€ that describes them.

And it ainā€™t Clarity. šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Surprised thereā€™s no ghost vlogs ;)
Banchory Most Haunted.

Rebecca: ā€œI am absolutely loving the spooky vibes in our new house! I am absolutely blown away by the bumps in the night. Absolutely bloody love the supernatural goings on. Absolutely love it itā€™s absolutely amazing. I only work with ghosts that are an organic fit for our family and that I would buy myself!ā€

Lee: ā€œdid you see the bad boy belter ghost?!!!!!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 48

gypsymoth

VIP Member
she'll be back on sunday....there will be another apology post, this time i feel she will have been made to have PR team write it for her....she will engage half heartedly with it by liking a few comments and commenting a standard 'thanks' a few times.....then the big comeback will start

a family pic....what are you all doing this weekend type....we are off for a lovely walk...this will be a testing the water post, two word answers to sheep, max
might get another one later along lines of 'we've had a lovely day'

then

prepare yourselves....the big sell!! all those ads she couldn't put out? she will go for it bigtime. might get a vlog featuring an ad...there will be no apology vlog til net week, once she's re established herself on social media

by wednesday it will all be back to normal

this is my prediction, anyone else got any?

Reactions: 47