Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire đŸ”„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that T-shirt actually for? When would one wear such a garment?
I can’t think of one time in my daily life that it would be appropriate.
And I can’t imagine seeing someone wearing it.

So I guess it’s just for Instagram, for the shock factor?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn't help wondering if the people asking how she should approach a come back were Rebecca or her minions fishing for ideas. đŸ€”
I think I maybe asked this question in the last thread.. I definitely have no relationship with the meldrums and I’m not fishing for info for them.. but I will admit I was dubious about asking this question incase the meldrums did come on here looking for tips đŸ€Ł I don’t want to make it easy for them returning!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it funny how all of the influencers LOVE the olay cream. If I hear “so it’s been 28 days since I started using this cream” again đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž There must be 10 dif adverts for it.
Wonder what they would do if they didn’t like it ? Can’t imagine they would get paid to write a bad review !

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else find it funny how all of the influencers LOVE the olay cream. If I hear “so it’s been 28 days since I started using this cream” again đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž There must be 10 dif adverts for it.
Wonder what they would do if they didn’t like it ? Can’t imagine they would get paid to write a bad review !
No they wouldn’t and that’s why you can’t believe a word they say! At least they put AD on the Olay post, but so many more go undisclosed. Makes me so angry that some of their followers genuinely believe they are recommending products they love, they don’t realise it’s all just an underhand sales pitch. I can’t see many that follow the new rules either. Not on!

Reactions: 14
I had a scan back through her feed - I’m talking 2016/17/18 - the amount of freebies and gifted items or deals that went undisclosed (pre ASA rules) is mind boggling. She is by no means the only one this applies to - they’ve all been at it for far too long. The sooner this ridiculous bubble bursts the better.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I had a scan back through her feed - I’m talking 2016/17/18 - the amount of freebies and gifted items or deals that went undisclosed (pre ASA rules) is mind boggling. She is by no means the only one this applies to - they’ve all been at it for far too long. The sooner this ridiculous bubble bursts the better.
Hear hear! Why anyone thinks that influencers should be allowed to ignore rules that are there to protect consumers is beyond me. They are very well rewarded (too well, I would say) for the job that they do and many are living a lifestyle that most people cannot relate to. Why shouldn’t their business be able to bear scrutiny? Mind boggling indeed.

Reactions: 16
Emily Norris is just as bad for undisclosed Ads i am sure her latest lame video
Of how to make a bed is an undeclared ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Totally unrelated but this post has really annoyed me!

Blatantly stating he got caught taking a photo during the scan when you’re not suppose to & still posting on insta for the world to see?!

Who says the sonographer wanted her picture to appear on Instagram!

Makes me mad.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
ummm no way! Im a nurse and we are not allowed public photos in uniform. That is bang out of order. at least its clear she isnt posing for it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Does anyone remember when they went to Italy last year and if I remember rightly Poppy was ill, but they still went. That for me really changed my mind on her, I could not believe that somebody would 1 put their child through that but 2 risk everyone on their flight and ruining their holiday!

Completely selfish.

Reactions: 20

Blatantly stating he got caught taking a photo during the scan when you’re not suppose to & still posting on insta for the world to see?!

Makes me mad.
That photo is breaching the sonographers confidentiality. She has the right to do her job without having her photo taken. You need express permission to take (and use) that photo. 😠😠😠

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I disagree.You don't find it strange there have been so many 'new members' all trying to dig up info on them? Repeatedly asking the same questions and links to videos etc.
Seems very fishy too me.Lets see how long the new members hang around after they have got what they came here for.
I certainly didn't ask questions like that when I joined.All I wanted to know was why they called LEE Pat.

I don’t think it’s fishy really - I think people will notice she’s ‘Offline’, google search, find this and want to know more - that’s literally my ‘story’ for being here... I’m a bit of a fence sitter tbh... but I’m bloody shocked by some of the other tit they’ve been up to and just enjoy the hilarious comments really...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember when they went to Italy last year and if I remember rightly Poppy was ill, but they still went. That for me really changed my mind on her, I could not believe that somebody would 1 put their child through that but 2 risk everyone on their flight and ruining their holiday!

Completely selfish.
Yeah and then didn’t they all come down with it and basically ruined the holiday (even though they tried to pretend it was all ok)
You just wonder how many other guests became ill that week because of them...

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Yeah and then didn’t they all come down with it and basically ruined the holiday (even though they tried to pretend it was all ok)
You just wonder how many other guests became ill that week because of them...
That showed how incredibly selfish they are. In the pool and floating around the resort with gastroenteritis... Absolute knobheads. They had no idea if anyone around them could have been immunocompromised. But even if not, imagine saving up all year for your annual holiday (that you actually pay for yourself!) for Pat the twit to swoop into the pool in his budgie smugglers and knock 3 days off your holiday thanks to a D&V bug. Total spunk weasel.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Makes me mad.
I hate when patients take photos of themselves or of their kids when I am treating them.
If they ask permission to take a picture I make sure I am not in it as it’s so unprofessional.

Reactions: 13
I hate when patients take photos of themselves or of their kids when I am treating them.
If they ask permission to take a picture I make sure I am not in it as it’s so unprofessional.
She supposedly agreed for him to post the picture. I think someone may be fibbing.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t olay what grannies use? Can we have a show of hands for under 40’s using olay please?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That photo is breaching the sonographers confidentiality. She has the right to do her job without having her photo taken. You need express permission to take (and use) that photo. 😠😠😠
Apparently he did. Someone’s asked if he asked her permission.... even if he did I still wouldn’t post it on social media 😡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.