Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubblegum & Rosie

The poor sheepies don't even know where to ask anymore since of course they will have been ignored on every insta post the try (maybe even Lees account) and Reb doesn't reply to her messages. How will they know where to buy their cherry bakewell shower gel and how to split 2 cremated pork chops between 5 :cry::cry: those poor poor sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
M

Member 2133

You never did tell us whatā€™s down your hole Pat?

Baaaaaa rammmmmm ewwwwwwwww

• Haha
  • Heart

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Iā€™m hoping they never come back! Seriously, best thing that could happen to those girls.

Jndc85

But donā€™t you all think this is an undisclosed freebie?? She always tags and I bet never pays as she leaves after her nails....
We don't know but that woman's trying to run a small business and it's not fair tarnishing her reputation because the meldrums. She isn't a large business like Next etc.

• Heart
M

Member 2133

I remember from old videos Reb said our belter Pat only wears ā€œdesignerā€ clothing, right down to his wee tighty whiteys :m

Embarrassing.

Especially when bought in the childrenā€™s section of an American discount outlet.

• Haha
  • Sick

MrBull

VIP Member
Patā€™s wee belter legend of a beard. Tried to look like a hipster. Turned out like Keith Lemon.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I still canā€™t believe Lee never said anything, at all. He didnā€™t share edgeyā€™s post, or explain that he was also taking a week off.
Maybe he got his phone confiscated without any warning šŸ˜‚
Oh come on, Lee has form for just sneaking off into the shadows and not backing her up!
Heā€™s got no backbone at all.
He will never make any mention of any of this at all - he will wait for her to start posting again and then will come back with some inane nonsense (probably about golf/the weather/dippy eggs/power washing the patio) and off he goes again.
Spineless little weasel.

• Heart

Really86

Everything else aside, was that really appropriate to post on a so called 'family channel'?
It's not a channel aimed at children, none of these mummy flogger channels are, it's for parents about a family
My 5 year old has no interest in sitting down to watch a q&a on menstral cups šŸ˜œ
Edit to add -on second thoughts neither do I šŸ˜“

• Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Baby scans, at the birth, during school assemblies can these people not just live in the moment and forget about getting the photo for the gram?!?
What next? Someone's death bed? Funeral boomerangs?
From both personal and professional experience it saddens me to confirm the rise in ā€˜funeral selfiesā€™ . I have had to ask people not to take pictures during a service or ask for pictures to be removed from social media after family members have been upset. I am seeing more and more ā€˜ootdā€™ /getting ready for the funeral pictures that tag in our funeral homes.:(

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Lisab1978

First time posting on here. I only found this a few weeks ago.

I used to love Rebeccaā€™s videos the early ones where she seemed to be a normal mum dealing with usual stress and strains of life. But slowly started to notice the increased AD based videos and I never like the ones with lee in he just winds me up.
Then one day I was watching her latest some sort of wardrobe reorganise thing and she was chatting about lee wanting to go skiing and she wasnā€™t sure if the kids would enjoy it or it would be a good holiday for them all blah blah. Couple of weeks later boom šŸ’„ weā€™re going skiing. I finally realised she was fishing for that freebie and waiting for someone to offer them it. I was livid if you have the money why not pay for it yourself. Sheā€™s a lazy cow and her videos lack any interest for me anymore. Wonder if in the end everyone who starts this and then gets a few followers starts to get paid promotion goes the same self centred way. Who is advising her on content and how to stagger promotions clearly no one.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

JLewis31

She is active on Instagram liking other peopleā€™s photos and following other people. Not much of a break!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
Saw this in my local Tesco emorn...didnā€™t realise Pat had found a new career in brand marketing! On yersel Pat!

CABB6D38-764F-4322-8395-D416519A46DA.jpeg

• Haha

inspirespirit

I think she became moody and withdrawn when Lee's vlogging started to become really popular. Some of the pouts and looks on her face would have been suitable to a two year old toddler tantrum. Then she went on a high when she pulled the plug on it and decided to move. Lee didn't look happy at all about giving up the channel and he looked worried over moving, but of course, she cried and pulled the lip so got what she wanted. Be careful what you wish for. So they are in a house far too big, far too old fashioned and massively far too expensive and the burden is on her. Who goes from a house worth 180k to a house worth 600k in one single jump. So not only are they living in a house that really needs gutting to bring up to date, but it also holds bad vibes because of the horrendous murder that took place and she is the sole provider. Hence taking on any old crap to advertise and making crap content. Within days of moving into misery mansions the lies over the DLP started and they never really got over that and now we have this next car crash. They are tweetering on the edge. The edgey edge.

Greyson

Donā€™t agree with anyone commenting on that womanā€™s business page. Seems a bit ā€˜creepy stalkerā€™ recognizing Rebeccaā€™s hands and complaining. The woman didnā€™t tag her. Itā€™s one thing to complain about Rebeccas business practices on here, itā€™s going too far commenting on a photo of hands on someoneā€™s business page!

Reactions: 30