Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately yes he does. He seems to think he's famous because unfortunately this is what people nowadays do - blogging clearly is the 'in' thing. It's sad really, that someone needs to tell others to buy clothes from certain places
Wow that is unreal.
Delusions of grandeur much.
They must really believe that people locally like them then!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My partner overheard him telling someone in a shop that he was "living the dream"......more like nightmare at the moment:poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I have found the lack of public support for Mrs M interesting. A few sheep have muttered about everyone making mistakes but there has been an open outpouring of support. So even her most vocal defenders must realise this was a major incident. And I’m sure they messaged her privately, but the fact that they won’t do it for the world to see says a lot. I hope the Meldrums and Channel Mum have noticed that too.

I have wondered about her fan base. There are some very local followers despite all the “boobs”. I wonder if her block and delete policy and different views comments =you damage my mental health makes some people more inclined to fan girl all over her...a bit like an abusive relationship! Treat them mean keep them keen. Because there certainly isn’t the engagement with her following, and neither of them answer messages (this seems to be very out of the ordinary as nearly all other influencers do respond).

Reactions: 11
I also live locally and can tell you that most people find them both extremely cringeworthy, especially Lee, but just find them smug and annoying. Yet a lot of these people that say it also follow them so it goes to show the amount of followers isn’t always reflective of people’s perception of them (some people follow people they don’t actually like all the time I guess).
I think she used to be relatable but now people have gone off of her as she is not relatable anymore. I find this whole world of being “Instagram famous” very bizarre and it puts people on a pedestal for doing, as previous people have said, exactly what everyone else is going (being a good parent, shopping at certain places, going to the gym). The recent situation has people saying that they do not believe she is actually racist, just incredible stupid. The fact she has deleted comments and doesn’t welcome the honest opinions she claims to want has turned people away from her -she is just in a world of her own.

Reactions: 27
......seriously? He actually does that? 😱😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦‍♀️
Unless you're standing collecting for charity .................then it's duck, cover, zooooooooooooom, goooooooooo Fiyah, goooooooo Florrie oot that door belting quick 😉🏃🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sticking up for Lee but some people do say hello to everyone they pass, people around my town do it.

Reactions: 10
When are we placing bets for the grand return??
I would like to think they just decide to stop posting stuff and post a goodbye message. that would get lots of likes

Not sticking up for Lee but some people do say hello to everyone they pass, people around my town do it.
I also do say hello to people that i pass, but i think it's more the way he does it in a smug way. when you're out on walks you always say hello to people or give them a wave, but he walks about Tesco thinking his whole shop should be free

I also live locally and can tell you that most people find them both extremely cringeworthy, especially Lee, but just find them smug and annoying. Yet a lot of these people that say it also follow them so it goes to show the amount of followers isn’t always reflective of people’s perception of them (some people follow people they don’t actually like all the time I guess).
I think she used to be relatable but now people have gone off of her as she is not relatable anymore. I find this whole world of being “Instagram famous” very bizarre and it puts people on a pedestal for doing, as previous people have said, exactly what everyone else is going (being a good parent, shopping at certain places, going to the gym). The recent situation has people saying that they do not believe she is actually racist, just incredible stupid. The fact she has deleted comments and doesn’t welcome the honest opinions she claims to want has turned people away from her -she is just in a world of her own.
Definitely. I think a lot of people do just follow them out of nosiness as well. The way they act is so cringeworthy and everyone seems to feel that way. The businesses that send her products / give her freebies just so they can get an AD is quite sad too :(

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For those of you who have said they’re the talk of your area, school playgrounds etc. What is being said?

It feels like this is all very much blowing over (wrongly!) and has been largely ignored by the media etc. I’m interested to know what people in the area are actually saying as I really feel the Meldrums will be back as if nothing has really happened and all will go back to normal.
It's reached my Granny's over 70's keep fit class in Aberdeen, she spent 2 hours on Sunday telling me all about it. No one in there could understand why someone would mention KKK and not foresee the backlash. I made the mistake of mentioning Tattle.life, she plans to tell the "Techno Fearties" class tomorrow about internet forums 😂
I think as time goes by more and more are talking locally but only because their silence is giving nothing else to mention and people are speculating if and when they'll give a meaningful, honest apology.
Personally I don't think an apology will happen and if it did now it will mean nothing. She's left it too long imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I am also local to them and have spotted lapdog Lee around the town with a manic smile plastered on his face in the last week. The face of a man pretending he’s ‘living the dream’ when he knows it’s all about to go down the pan. The embarrassment and shame they must feel and their families, everyone is talking about them. I feel they are like weeds they will keep coming back, it makes up for everything that is lacking in their lives Instagram and being a ‘YouTuber’ and this famous public figure he seems to think he is, cringing for them

Reactions: 22
Speaking of Grannies in the gym. There was a poster oh here (not the troll granny ;))that used to see Reb most days at The Unit. Have you seen her lately or do we think the freebie sessions have ended?

Reactions: 1
I think deleting everything and silence can be potential not the best damage control.
As people will speculate and gossip without all the full facts and join the doors themselves.

To delete a whole Facebook pages.
Her Facebook top fans will be sad.
She claims never to read messages and emails directly her mum and Lee filter.

What I do wonder is did Candice private message her and tell her to delete the follow Friday.

The local gossip must be tough I doubt she gone far her lap dog Lee has done school runs post office runs, and food shopping.

The lack of evidence of her at gym is odd but she did go on the Monday so expect she's not being filmed.

Some brands have removed photos ellas kitchen/oxo tot not sure this means anything or just temporary until it all does down.

Do we think channel mum changed her

Reactions: 2
I know her original post was ‘Taking a week off’, but of course that was at the start of the tit storm.
When other vloggers/bloggers started to comment their lack of support on her poor management of her horrendous error and judgement it ignited things further, then the press featured it too so it’s in the mainstream media now and whilst we don’t feel much is really being done I do wonder how this has really affected her sponsors/freebies etc.

If all her gifted/sponsors are pulling on her now there’s not much point in returning as she has no ‘work’ to do.

Imagine turning up at work on a Monday after making a huge f*ck up and your company says- ‘Sorry, none of your colleagues want to work with you, our suppliers/ buyers, have all refused to deal with you... so you don’t really have a job anymore. I do wonder if this may well be a reason for her extended absence.

Just speculating of course, but if I was a sponsor I know I’d be holding big conversations with my team on our brand involvement with someone who brushes something like racism off so easily.

Reactions: 16
I think it’s safe to say she doesn’t give a toss, off getting her nails done at the living my best life salon today and mooching about as usual. Classic Reb stonewalling her followers, refusing to talk about the problem in hope that it will all blow over and trying to escape accountability! In her narcissistic mind she is on a well deserved break as she was so shaken by the trolls and everyone out to get her 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I am calling a return this week...
With, So, so anxious....I'm a victim of bullies; trolls. I have been So, so unwell.

Coping with anxiety vlogs etc...

Lee/big daddy cannon/trust fund tiegan...whoevers job it is to monitor tattle today; be warned...if she dares to turn this tit show if her own making into a poor me fake anxiety oppotunity...I Will not stop until i personally have her Youtube and insta shut down.

As you were tattlers....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She’s up another 100... intrigue and nosiness for the big return!!

I am calling a return this week...
With, So, so anxious....I'm a victim of bullies; trolls. I have been So, so unwell.

Coping with anxiety vlogs etc...

Lee/big daddy cannon/trust fund tiegan...whoevers job it is to monitor tattle today; be warned...if she dares to turn this tit show if her own making into a poor me fake anxiety oppotunity...I Will not stop until i personally have her Youtube and insta shut down.

As you were tattlers....
I’m right beside you.... not resting until I see he MrsM empire fall!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I
I know her original post was ‘Taking a week off’, but of course that was at the start of the tit storm.
When other vloggers/bloggers started to comment their lack of support on her poor management of her horrendous error and judgement it ignited things further, then the press featured it too so it’s in the mainstream media now and whilst we don’t feel much is really being done I do wonder how this has really affected her sponsors/freebies etc.

If all her gifted/sponsors are pulling on her now there’s not much point in returning as she has no ‘work’ to do.

Imagine turning up at work on a Monday after making a huge f*ck up and your company says- ‘Sorry, none of your colleagues want to work with you, our suppliers/ buyers, have all refused to deal with you... so you don’t really have a job anymore. I do wonder if this may well be a reason for her extended absence.

Just speculating of course, but if I was a sponsor I know I’d be holding big conversations with my team on our brand involvement with someone who brushes something like racism off so easily.
I would like to think the bigger household brand would sever ties

Ellas kitchen response

Hi there. We have previously worked with Mrs Meldrum but our recent post was an old one. We’ve since removed the post and by no way condone racists attitudes or comments. Best wishes, Ella’s Kitchen x

Oxo tot

Hi we were unaware of the video and the comments made so thank you for bringing this to our attention. Team OXO Tot

Joules they failed answer by previous complaints but this one they responded.

Hi there. Thank you for your message and for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured Joules does not condone discrimination of any kind and would not continue to work with someone who does not reflect these values. We are investigating this internally. Kind regards

Joules gave her free gifts which she declared.

No idea what elemis think as dident bother messaging her as all that was kindly gifted.
As was Bobby Brown but it was Lauren from hunters and heels that gifted all mummy bloggers.

I assume only current paid partnerships are olay and Neilson.
Think Neilson replied to someone her.
Olay said on the grid they messages someone 're complain.

No idea if she still working with next or Tesco.
This dlp put Tesco in bad light.
Next made her change cancer scare post

Boden I think listen to concerns over anxiety and binned her.

Zero response white company and jo no been over gifted items.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.