Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look what they are making us do🙁. They can't put AD's out because they're lying low because of things they call Trolls (no idea what they are though). They're saying Trolls are bastards (no idea what that means), but anyway they are using me and Rosie to try and bring some much needed dosh into the coffers. I'm telling you this ain't easy, they've cut back on our food😭, and Pat is down to one dippy egg per day. We don't know what lies ahead for us poor piggies. We're performing on the lawn next Saturday and showing off our lifting skills. Please come and support us, they need the money. The weights have been kindly gifted by a Mr Rammi. Thanks for taking the time out to read this😘😘.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The Inghams were affected AD wise. Not one company reached out to offer a pushchair, the only freebies they got were from fans and independent companies. The thing is the market is saturated with influencers and they are two a penny and easily replaceable. I don't wish this on them at all, I don't really care enough to be honest but brands dislike bad press and drama.

The Inghams were affected AD wise. Not one company reached out to offer a pushchair, the only freebies they got were from fans and independent companies. The thing is the market is saturated with influencers and they are two a penny and easily replaceable. I don't wish this on them at all, I don't really care enough to be honest but brands dislike bad press and drama.
I mean wish this on meldrum not the Inghams 😷

Reactions: 4
What did the Ingham’s do exactly? Sorry I’m quite new to the InstaMummy world and haven’t followed them yet.

Amendment: just researched a little and now caught up 👍🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The 2 of them will be sitting laughing at all us tattlers , trolls , dickheads as she calls us thinking we're all desperate for the big grand come back . To be honest they'll not be missed as people like them are actually not worth the ground they're walking on . They're a pair of immature edgits that have been living on another planet for too long everyone knew it wouldn't last forever , I hope they enjoyed it while it lasted .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I know they’re damned if they do, damned if they don’t but, I actually think it would be very rude of them to not make a comeback. Even if it’s just to say “Thanks for all your support over the years, but given recent events we have decided to stay offline as brand Mr and Mrs Meldrum.”
I honestly think thanking people for all their loyalty and support is the last thing she's going to do.in her mind SHE was doing US all a favour sharing her fantastic aspirational lifestyle and we should be grateful.
Her head got so damned big I'm surprised she managed to get those hideous headbands stretched over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is there anyone we can report her to for this??
Just because they don’t declare ads doesn’t mean they avoid income tax. Unless you’re their accountant that’s a very speculative comment. I like the trash thread that sticks to facts.

The 2 of them will be sitting laughing at all us tattlers , trolls , dickheads as she calls us thinking we're all desperate for the big grand come back . To be honest they'll not be missed as people like them are actually not worth the ground they're walking on . They're a pair of immature edgits that have been living on another planet for too long everyone knew it wouldn't last forever , I hope they enjoyed it while it lasted .
Exactly what I wrote yesterday. She will be pissing herself laughing at all this and it totally feeds into her narcissist personality. Really don’t give two 💩 💩 if they ever come back.
She will never learn her lesson as too arrogant. They are both a scourge on society and a danger to the unfortunate sheep 🐑 who are unable to see through her lies and deceit and also unfortunately unable to think for themselves.
When are the followers ever going to understand that she would not piss on them if they were on fire, she is 100% out there to use and abuse people, companies and her children all for money and greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m quite confident she’ll come back with a glowing tan after a getaway which her sheep will think is well deserved.

• Wow
Just because they don’t declare ads doesn’t mean they avoid income tax. Unless you’re their accountant that’s a very speculative comment. I like the trash thread that sticks to facts.
No one mentioned they're NOT paying income tax !!!
They are clearly avoiding not paying tax on all their un declared AD'S so when it's not declared it Fraud

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I know they’re damned if they do, damned if they don’t but, I actually think it would be very rude of them to not make a comeback. Even if it’s just to say “Thanks for all your support over the years, but given recent events we have decided to stay offline as brand Mr and Mrs Meldrum.”
This would occur to most decent people who felt genuinely sorry and understood the enormity of their mistake and how it affected people, but do they really understand? If they did they would have been back on by now.

:m:poop:Maybe they are not running from us and this unholy tit storm maybe they are running from
A big FAT tax bill for all the un-declared Ads ! Karma is waiting my friend 👩🏻🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry my post was unintentionally repetitive ☹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wonder how she will blame this one on us dickeads. Time to face it Edgy you’re money grabbing and a compulsive liar. Walk away now before you do serious damage to your children’s future!

Reactions: 11
I've enjoyed this thread and admire people's honesty, knowledge and humour. I do think however though, speculating about their position regards paying income tax is a step too far and fairly pointless. Let's stick to what we know as this way, they can call us trolls all they like, but we know we are not. We're just not sheep who they can bleet at and we'll follow. We know the truth and wha5 they're like and Pat and Edgy cannot handle it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There are so many you tuber Instagram mums doing so much of a better job, I don’t see why brands would bother with the Meldrums any longer. She just doesn’t have anything to offer. Amy being mum has been doing a gender reveal on her channel today, I’m sure that will be ‘worth’ so much more than Rebs mooch, gym and walk in the woods on repeat.

Reactions: 11
First time I’ve posted.
I think Instagram is such an odd space - there are some people on Instagram that are sharing such inspiring accounts and raising awareness of serious issues / battling diseases etc , real life changing events that motivate others. Then there is this whole other breed ( such as The Meldrums) who literally contribute nothing to making positive changes. I literally cringe when people comment on her posts saying that she is “ inspirational “. I genuinely don’t think that either of the Meldrums have the depth of character to really care about serious issues, I think they are totally vacuous. It truly saddens me when they are perceived as “ influencers “ as they represent nothing of true importance in today’s world, just more and more fast fashion and consumerism. I don’t think for a second that either of them will grasp why people are so offended at the KKK reference or the subsequent follow Friday fall out, they just do not possess the intelligence. I think the route back onto social media will be phased in with some story about mental health / anxiety. It infuriates me that they will never truly understand why so many people find them so irritating !

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I reckon she’s staying off Instagram so we lot have nothing much to say and the ingams/Hinch overtake her in the number of threads on here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon she’s staying off Instagram so we lot have nothing much to say and the ingams/Hinch overtake her in the number of threads on here 😂😂😂
There will always be something to say about Rebecca Meldrum, she'll always be remembered as the "Influencer" who became greedy and ruined the trust the mummy vloggers had. Since DLP more and more are seeing the lies and manipulation these women broadcast on social media to make money with no thought towards those that are vying to be just like them. Her greed made many question other vloggers and create threads discussing them.
I know I can't solely blame Rebecca but how many of us found Tattle because of her?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Can you imagine the week they have had! They mist feel like their worlds has fallen apart! Shame they got so greedy

I think it’s quite obvious that her heart hasn’t been into vlogging for a while now and it’s sad to see her content get worse and worse bc a couple years ago it was quite good! However what I am sick of is the constant Ads, thinking she’s the inspirational insta queen and the constant cry she has for a need of more “me” time. How much more me time can she get. She DOESNT work, fucks off to a garden centre or the park sometimes if she even bothers to leave the house, goes to the gym and punts her kids off to anyone who will have them?!!’ Spare me the bullshit honestly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.