Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He needs to go and climb down that bloody hole he found in his garden and take Edgy with him. Idiotic pair of arseholes.
We never did find out our what wildlife was making the holes did we? Perhaps that could be the comeback video ‘No one has been talking to us this week but meet our new pal Roland’ 🐀. Or they could take their channel down a whole new route ‘Beasties of Banchory’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A lot, but let’s be nice to new members. We were all new once. And we are all in this together! 💪🏻
Well I've just been catching up on tattle And I am May be a bit paranoid but have noticed quite a few 'new members' asking strange questions and asking for links to info and videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Well I've just been catching up on tattle And I am May be a bit paranoid but have noticed quite a few 'new members' asking strange questions and asking for links to info and videos.
Great minds think alike Betty 😄

Reactions: 11
Messiah mentions tattle a lot. Only natural people are curious and come seek it out.

Where is her post/announcement stating she is taking a weeks (?) break??

I can’t see it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The worst part of the food bank video is when she says the clients were “smartly dressed, people you wouldn’t expect to see coming in” snob

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Yes, on her stories when she put the apology up. She was taking the week off because she was shaken.

Reactions: 6
There are several references to the murder on this thread alone ........and several references as to who did it and why, Anyone who suddenly pops up and 'innocently' asks round eyed "ohhhhhh was there a murder in her house" is going to be viewed with a huge amount of skepticism by me I'm afaid.

Reactions: 22
There are several references to the murder on this thread alone ........and several references as to who did it and why, Anyone who suddenly pops up and 'innocently' asks round eyed "ohhhhhh was there a murder in her house" is going to be viewed with a huge amount of skepticism by me I'm afaid.
Agreed - were 38 threads in and the same inane questions are asked over and over... so so many questions 🤣

The Meldrums Thread FAQ’s

A Tattlers Guide to Meldrums

1) Edgy - nickname for Rebecca given as when she wears her vans with the laces pulled really tight and tied with bunny ear loops she thinks she looks really cool and “edgy”.

2) Reb - nickname for Reb given as she wanted a cool nickname like Reb and not Beck or Becca growing up apparently.

3) Pat - nickname for Lee due to looking like Pat Sharpe. Also referred too as Pat the twit.

4) Murder Mansion - they bought a house that had infamous history. A horrific murder took place in the house and a body was hidden in the shed. Google Inchmarlo Murder for full story.

5) DLP - in reference to the gifted not gifted we paid for it but we didn’t actually sorry we made a boob Disney Land Paris trip.

6) Mooch/Potter/Slow Day - Rebecca’s favourite pastimes.

7) weather reporting/power washing/ filming his kids dancing - Lee’s favourite pastimes.

8) curry soup, dippy eggs, picnic plates, salmon fillet for five, pork chop for five, checkpea salad, cocunt balls - the culinary delights served at Murder Mansion.

No more questions will be answered, it’s all there for you! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I'm fairly new on here, and I'll be honest I wish I knew about this page a year or so ago,,,,, I was blocked on Edgys Insta for merely pointing out that S Bomb had asked her not to film but she carried on...... at this point I was confused and wondered why I'd be blocked, so continued to stay subscribed to her channel, so naive of me!!! I used to watch and think I was the only person questioning her integrity, Morales, attitude and general down right arrogance. I had no access to her Insta and was blind to the other Fiasco's she was central to. I recently commented on her FB post of Poppy with the nanny on the skiing holiday and how happy P looked, prob as a result of a week in Kids Club with the nanny, getting undivided attention and no camera permanently in her face!! I got absolutely slaughtered by the sheep as you can imagine 😂😂😂 And then a lovely lady DM'd me and pointed me to this page. Such an eye opener and so so much makes perfect sense now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Me too.its just been the last few days these new members' have appeared. Journalists maybe doing a bit of snooping??? Who knows.But let's be careful folks.Dont make it easy for them.

Reactions: 11
Let's not be too questioning of the newbies to the page. We have all found this page through sometime an influencer has done.

Not that long ago I would have assumed this site was just for trolls and hateful people. All should be welcomed and as annoying as it might be to have to explain murder mansion or DLP 20 million times it's only because followers of the page aren't made aware of the sneaky and not so rosy in 'the grounds' of the Meldrums and coming here for answers to why she is so disliked by former viewers and supporters of her channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Me too.its just been the last few days these new members' have appeared. Journalists maybe doing a bit of snooping??? Who knows.But let's be careful folks.Dont make it easy for them.
Why not? Just wondering...

Let's not be too questioning of the newbies to the page. We have all found this page through sometime an influencer has done.

Not that long ago I would have assumed this site was just for trolls and hateful people. All should be welcomed and as annoying as it might be to have to explain murder mansion or DLP 20 million times it's only because followers of the page aren't made aware of the sneaky and not so rosy in 'the grounds' of the Meldrums and coming here for answers to why she is so disliked by former viewers and supporters of her channel.
I disagree.You don't find it strange there have been so many 'new members' all trying to dig up info on them? Repeatedly asking the same questions and links to videos etc.
Seems very fishy too me.Lets see how long the new members hang around after they have got what they came here for.
I certainly didn't ask questions like that when I joined.All I wanted to know was why they called LEE Pat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well said👍. Are you a Tattler by any chance 😂😂. People are still commenting on her grid, and not being blocked😳

Reactions: 8
I’m finding the newbie questions strange, I’ve been on and off the threads and when I come back always just search for the info and it all comes together and makes sense

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.