Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire šŸ”„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Mrs m isn't tagged but all rings in pic are hers!
She's purposely done this. None of the previous posts include customer's jewellery. She obviously is begging for recognition... On her own channel she's always takes pics 'coincidentally' flashing her rings - it's so embarrassing - the truly wealthy are so much more modest with possessions, such new money, working class attitude. It literally makes my joints hurt with cringe for her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think Mrs M totally ignore her eldest child? Everything else is about Florrie or Poppy she barely even mentions Safaiyah(so?) and if she does sheā€™s very rude about her. Makes me cringe. God knows how sheā€™ll make a come back I used to like her but sheā€™s become so so snobby itā€™s awful to watch.

Reactions: 10
Well the 3 stone ring looks like it's an antique by the cut. They are not a recent style. I have earnings from 1890. And diamond Jewellery from other eras.
That is a 4 stone and they look like brilliant cuts...itā€™s not antique?! Old jewellery isnā€™t necessarily of any value...

Itā€™s all the cut, colour and clarity and ct weight obviously

Reactions: 2
She's purposely done this. None of the previous posts include customer's jewellery. She obviously is begging for recognition... On her own channel she's always takes pics 'coincidentally' flashing her rings - it's so embarrassing - the truly wealthy are so much more modest with possessions, such new money, working class attitude. It literally makes my joints hurt with cringe for her.
Everyone on here seems to think she has wealth patents and a privileged childhood. Now she's working class?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think Mrs M totally ignore her eldest child? Everything else is about Florrie or Poppy she barely even mentions Safaiyah(so?) and if she does sheā€™s very rude about her. Makes me cringe. God knows how sheā€™ll make a come back I used to like her but sheā€™s become so so snobby itā€™s awful to watch.
She does! I really noticed it in the gender reveal video for poppy. When they found out it was a girl all her attention went to Florrie immediately, ā€œwhat do you think florrieā€ ā€œare you excited florrieā€ meanwhile S was just standing there being excited to herself. Made me sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That is a 4 stone and they look like brilliant cuts...itā€™s not antique?! Old jewellery isnā€™t necessarily of any value...

Itā€™s all the cut, colour and clarity and ct weight obviously
It is if it's diamonds. Ask my insurers.

It is if it's diamonds. Ask my insurers.
Only if theyā€™re decent diamonds... the age doesnā€™t strictly come into it. There are new rings which have huge value too and some that wouldnā€™t highly included and poor colour diamonds...

Reactions: 1
Only if theyā€™re decent diamonds... the age doesnā€™t strictly come into it. There are new rings which have huge value too and some that wouldnā€™t highly included and poor colour diamonds...
All I'm saying is you can tell by the cut if they are new.

I feel a bit sad now, my 4 daughter got me the same Monica Vinader ring for Christmas, she chose it herself.. šŸ˜ž
Oh I actually love that ring! I look at it every time I watch her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
Thereā€™s only one ā€œCā€ that describes them.

And it ainā€™t Clarity. šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Everyone is going a bit stir crazy here šŸ¤Ŗ Pat and Edgy need to make a comeback already šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.