Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire šŸ”„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve always wanted to ask this but been hesitant because I know it sounds bad....but how did lee afford those rings? Wouldnā€™t diamonds that size cost a fortune?
I have a diamond and platinum wedding band and it was a few thousand and the diamonds are tiny compared to them.
Finance?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve always wanted to ask this but been hesitant because I know it sounds bad....but how did lee afford those rings? Wouldnā€™t diamonds that size cost a fortune?
I have a diamond and platinum wedding band and it was a few thousand and the diamonds are tiny compared to them.
Her dad probably took her shopping to pick them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel a bit sad now, my 4 daughter got me the same Monica Vinader ring for Christmas, she chose it herself.. šŸ˜ž
I didnā€™t mean to offend... my point was more that she claims to have those ā€˜diamondā€™ rings on her wedding finger that would be easily Ā£10,000 but a #gifted Ā£160 on the other hand and Lee doesnā€™t appear to buy her anything now... where was her 30th birthday present from him?? Ā£600,000 house top of the range BMW but no birthday present...

Ohh what were the comments on the nail post did anyone see?
Just that she shouldnā€™t associate with a local YouTuber who is in the middle of a racism issue...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They are possibly poor quality diamonds. Thereā€™s a huge difference in price for the same size diamond if itā€™s poor quality compared with very good quality. I donā€™t think hers sparkle much so my assumption is they are pretty low grade diamonds.

For all we know they may not even be real diamonds at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ha. I have a platinum diamond solitaire engagement ring and it was Ā£3.5k. Itā€™s smaller than her stone so I would guess if hers was a genuine platinum diamond ring it would easily be Ā£5-6k. No way chavvy Lee could have paid that???

Reactions: 5
Well what has happened is surely worthy to print, maybe itā€™s material for Rebs new book šŸ“– any ideas what she should have had the tittle? ā€œ It wasnā€™t me, it was youā€ a book in how to appropriately shift the blame on to anyone else but yourself, by Rebs the author šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Size is not everything when it comes to diamonds, far from it.
I very much doubt that her diamonds came with a Diamond Report from the International Gemological Institute......yes that is a real thing. My diamond has a numbered certificate from Antwerp which covers carat weight, colour grade, clarity grade, cut grade, polish symmetry and very precise measurements. Like most diamonds mine has a flaw, not visible to the naked eye, the report has two diagrams showing the top and bottom of the diamond and indicating where the flaw occurs.
The certificate is in effect a passport for the diamond. I know the provenance of my diamond, when it was bought there was a lot of publicity around blood diamond and how unethical the diamond trade can be.

Like many things in Rebecca's life I suspect those diamonds are style over substance.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to butt in here guys but won't the publishers of the next book of blank pages be getting a bit wortied about it's launch due soon? šŸ‘€

Reactions: 6
I very much doubt that her diamonds came with a Diamond Report from the International Gemological Institute......yes that is a real thing. My diamond has a numbered certificate from Antwerp which covers carat weight, colour grade, clarity grade, cut grade, polish symmetry and very precise measurements. Like most diamonds mine has a flaw, not visible to the naked eye, the report has two diagrams showing the top and bottom of the diamond and indicating where the flaw occurs.
The certificate is in effect a passport for the diamond. I know the provenance of my diamond, when it was bought there was a lot of publicity around blood diamond and how unethical the diamond trade can be.

Like many things in Rebecca's life I suspect those diamonds are style over substance.
How do you know. They look like good quality diamonds to me.

Reactions: 1

Attachments

Does anyone really care what size or quality the diamonds in her ring are? They look nice and were probably bought with love. That's all that counts. Bit of jewellery snobbery going on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
For all you ā€œcraziesā€

• Haha
I hardly think you can judge the 3 cā€™s from an insta photo! It makes a HUGE difference to the value
Well the 3 stone ring looks like it's an antique by the cut. They are not a recent style. I have earnings from 1890. And diamond Jewellery from other eras.

Jeez - thereā€™s some crazy people out there. What did the comment on the photo say? Was someone unhappy Edgy was out getting her nails done?!
I think the nails look lovely. Why shouldnā€™t the lady who did them share it on HER social media? Really, really weird that someone would recognise her hands. That would worry me if I was her.
Unless mrs m was using nail lady's ig to test the waters?

He used to work offshore. My other half works away and if on a job on the gas plant could easily bring home Ā£1500 a week before the tax man gets his hands on it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.