Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Iā€™m sorry but I still couldnā€™t care less about what they are doing now!!! How hard is that to understand?! If they come back on social media still acting like twats, then yes I will care . I donā€™t see why I canā€™t read a gossip forum like anyone else? I enjoy most of the discussion that takes place and the VAST majority of it is what they have done previously rather than what they are doing now, clearly, as we donā€™t know.
So if you don't care that much just scroll past the posts that discuss it, or ignore the posters who you find "stalkerish" instead of trying to censor discussions.

It's very simple to do when you really don't care.
Personally I don't care when names were discussed, or airports etc. I didn't care that much I just scrolled past, without feeling the need to tell people that I didn't care :unsure::m

Whats annoying me is I have no idea on the weather since Lee went into radio silence. I put my washing on the skipping rope like Rebecca, but have no idea whether it's going to dry each day without Lee telling me if it's a belter or it's baltic!!

I'm so so glad I at least knew to turn the light on when it's dark before they abandoned us!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Sponfused

VIP Member
Contrary to what the Meldrums and their ā€œcolleaguesā€ would have us believe, this industry just doesnā€™t have enough substance to justify their ridiculous income. When I started watching all of these mums, it really didnā€™t phase me that they were sent freebies here and there and were paid an earnest amount to work with the odd company. As long as they were transparent about it, which seemed a lot easier for them when they were genuinely grateful for receiving a freebie toy or kettle. I understand there should be some perks for sharing your life on the internet for other peopleā€™s entertainment. But it really starts to get on the nose when their husbands up and quit their jobs to join the con, ugh I mean ā€œbusinessā€. And then, despite now living on only one income, their lives become more and more extravagant. But they keep telling us how hard it is and we could never possibly understand. ā€œSuch anxiety - sorry for the shit content!ā€. Almost everyone I know (my husband and myself included) work so much harder to afford a comfortable life. How can people not become resentful of this, especially when they have the audacity to moan about their good fortunes? Iā€™m sure this is a crazy concept for our Reb, but us normal folk are actually expected to perform well in our professions too. Iā€™m not sure how it would fly if I told my boss that she was a dickhead troll and I wonā€™t be accepting any negative feedback from now on. Maybe Iā€™ll give it a go and who knows, I might be gifted a free ski holiday for my honesty!!šŸ¤ž

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Ken Adams

Mrs Meldrum #39 - Let's stay silent Lee and keep them guessing, maybe I'll completely avoid what needs addressing

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Sheep just need to comprehend something very simple......Rebecca and lee are a business! Thatā€™s it pure and simple, no different from M&S, Next, Tesco etc. If they mess up they will get called out, just like both of them are very quick to call other companies out. They are there to make money and that includes making money from their followers. They are NOT your friends. We may, here at Tattle get called every name under the sun by the meldrums and the sheep, but the irony is we are looking out for the sheep more than any of these ā€˜influencersā€™ are.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

MrBull

VIP Member
Yeah and then didnā€™t they all come down with it and basically ruined the holiday (even though they tried to pretend it was all ok)
You just wonder how many other guests became ill that week because of them...
That showed how incredibly selfish they are. In the pool and floating around the resort with gastroenteritis... Absolute knobheads. They had no idea if anyone around them could have been immunocompromised. But even if not, imagine saving up all year for your annual holiday (that you actually pay for yourself!) for Pat the twat to swoop into the pool in his budgie smugglers and knock 3 days off your holiday thanks to a D&V bug. Total spunk weasel.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Bishbashbosh

Don't see what the point of commenting on the woman's business page about the nail pics if someome has. The woman's showcasing her own work.
Exactly, come on now thatā€™s just going way to far. Iā€™m no fan of the meldrums but itā€™s got nothing to do with her business. Faith is lovely (I get my nails done there) why drag her into it?! Itā€™s a picture of nails she has done, no mention of the meldrums!

Reactions: 40

Yel

Chatty Member
- Rebā€™s mum. In her eyes Rebecca can do nothing wrong, so reckon she will be like a headless chicken trying to protect her and talking about how nasty these trolls are
Well we're pretty sure the mum was on here, the most outraged she got wasn't people questioning her daughter's intelligence or parenting skills.

What rattled her cage was saying the m mansion was grim, "exclusive wooded area, high quality workmanship homes, the envy of everyone" šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 39

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
This is all a bit stalkerish šŸ‘€ They are off social media (thank God!!) can we not just be happy about that rather than trying to track them down?!
How is saying you've seen someone at the Post Office stalking? They live in a villlaaaaaage remember, locals are bound to see them.
I mean Lee is "public figure" after all

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ALMRPM

Of she dares to play the mental health card or even mention anxiety after all this then she deserves everything she gets!!!!! Look at her vlogs, videos, days out nights out, weekends away, leaving her kids daily. She is not crippled with anxiety, she is crippled with a huge mortgage on murder mansion that she needs to pay for and she'll do absolutely anything to earn the money. I suffer with anxiety and could not leave my house most days, she has no idea!!!!!! This is pure and simple arrogance, ignorance and completely disgusting the way she handled it. Apologise, hold your hands up, acknowledge what a vile creature you are and crawl back into the hole on your drive way.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

fireflies

VIP Member
Can i share some thing.....

I feel so, so much better this week...I think they were definetly effecting my mental health ( honestly no joke) ...all' of the smuggness the best life bullshit, i think it was really getting me down.
I won't be following and more....but i can't give up tattle!!
I think you have be really strong person not to be effected by Instagram on some level.
There's times when I'm tired and busy.
I look and think I have made zero effort this Easter.
Or I'm.sad we can't afford holiday abroad this year.

Then I get offline and have a word with myself.

I think what bugs me the most about meldrum and others.
Is the injustice
They don't work hard
They don't deserve it
That there's never any consequence for their shitty actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
M

Member 4266

So I've been using this lull whilst the Meldrums are on their edgy gap week to go back and witness the DLP fuck up unfold (it was before my time here). Vintage Meldrums. Its been kind of like watching a film where you already know how it ends. Every time they dig themselves deeper I'm like 'oh jesus fuck whhhhhhhy are you doing this', knowing all along they are about to be found out. Honestly, it's been fucking great. I don't care what anyone says.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Queenie

VIP Member
Sorry but the whole house, who bought it, who owns it, shared ownership, mortgage blah blah blah has been DONE TO DEATH! šŸ˜”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35