Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire šŸ”„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My comment is still up! Someone just said they surprised mine hasnt been deleted x

Why on previous videos like the Tenerife one does she disable comments? She knows people will comment on her sulky mood
I had comments up as left of quite an extensive thread. Surprisingly it lasted quite a few days. It discussed comments being deleted and someone was defending her saying it would either be the bots deleting or just people changing their minds and removing their own comment. Then suddenly the thread was gone! So ridiculous as it didnā€™t actually say anything horrible, bullying etc etc

Reactions: 3
Itā€™ll be the usual suspects on that holiday cause it always is. The Mairs, The Pickerings and The Wattā€™s. I could be wrong though as donā€™t think the Mairā€™s have been on many hols with them. Letā€™s hope they all keep their gobs shut on this holiday and she edits the vlog better. I remember watching the Greece video and couldnā€™t get over how ignorant they all were to the staff.
That's just typical as they think they're a cut above the rest . Lee just becomes a wido when he's got an audience . He thinks he's Big Billy Baws .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's just typical as they think they're a cut above the rest . Lee just becomes a wido when he's got an audience . He thinks he's Big Billy Baws .
Aye heā€™s all bravado on Instagram and sliding into womenā€™s DMā€™s being a passive aggressive twunt but heā€™s so big and so brave he canna even back his wife up and his left her to take the blame for this proverbial tit storm on her own even though he filmed most of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's also just started following this page. Had a little chuckle imagining her clicking the highlighted recruitment link šŸ¤£ she's probably going to get a free meal and a mooch around the woods though isn't she šŸ˜... ISN'T SHE LEE šŸ¤£View attachment 15462
Someone mentioned this place - can you remember if it was on a post or on this site! Saying they only ever go to the Raemoir garden centre or mooch in woods when there are other fab places like Formartines around Aberdeen! And hey presto!! šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 9
I live quite local to the Meldrums and know a few of their family members (Lee's side), safe to say she's not very popular with that side of the family! My favourite story of her was when she attended Lee's brothers engagement party and made a vlog of it. The brother and his fiancƩ sat down to excitedly watch it only to realise they weren't included at all as the weren't deemed instagrammable enough!! Instead she included the more glamorous family members!! Obviously no f**ks given about who's feelings she hurts!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
@MrsDimSum. I like you know one side of his family and have heard heā€™s no to popular with them either. In fact he basically ignores their existence so looks like no of them can be arsed with him lol. Laugh of it is that side of the family are gold totally normal hard working lovely folk who give back to the community not stick their nose up at it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
@MrsDimSum. I like you know one side of his family and have heard heā€™s no to popular with them either. In fact he basically ignores their existence so looks like no of them can be arsed with him lol. Laugh of it is that side of the family are gold totally normal hard working lovely folk who give back to the community not stick their nose up at it.
That's sad he's not even close to his own family.

He seems close to his mum and brothers

She does prioritise her parents.
He treated her grandad like cheap

She was really bitchy about his brother flat.

Reactions: 7
Think some of the extended family may be outing themselves on here šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone mentioned this place - can you remember if it was on a post or on this site! Saying they only ever go to the Raemoir garden centre or mooch in woods when there are other fab places like Formartines around Aberdeen! And hey presto!! šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
Are there lots other garden centres locally. Raemoir seems pricy.

Reactions: 2
I remember seeing a picture at Christmas of them with one of lees brother s and his family. There was a little girl in the picture , who I presumed was their daughter?, looked about the same age as safiyah. Thought it was odd we had nt heard of this cousin before? Would have thought the girls would have had great fun growing up with a cousin of similar age? I know my cousins were practically like siblings when we grew up and feel a little sad for my kids that they have cousins who are much older than them x

Are there lots other garden centres locally. Raemoir seems pricy.
Quite a few! All within about a 20/30 min drive from them! There are cheaper ones and there are the ā€˜chainā€™ ones aswell. The cafes are all about the same price for food.
Honestly Aberdeen has so much to offer in the way of parks, National Trust, coffee shops and a huge beach stretching miles up the coast with lots of amazing smaller beach coves. It is awful for shopping though šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 11
The whole family will be at murder mansion as we speak giving Reb a pep talk blowing smoke up her arse and telling her how wonderful she is and how she should hold her head up she did nothing wrong and that everyone still loves her šŸ™„ this of course will be led by Pat the twats mum who seems to think the sun shines out of her flat arse! Trust fund Tiggy will be on Skype reassuring her sister she knows sheā€™s togally not racist and yet again it was someone elseā€™s fault. One of our Psychological evaluation questions at work is ā€œwhen bad things happen do you always feel that the consequences were out of your controlā€ I reckon she would say yes which in our scoring sheet would make her part narcissist as she could be a minipulator. Itā€™s not a good thing to be just own up to your portion of the blame Reb and STOP blaming everyone else for your duck ups. Your an absolute nightmare of a woman.
Not so sure that this will be the case with all the family/in-laws
-think Pats mother suffers her for the sake of her son and access to her grandchildren. She must be embarrassed about what they, especially her son, have become
- Rebā€™s dad. Comes across as hard working and sensible. Think he will be totally embarrassed about the whole debacle
- Rebā€™s mum. In her eyes Rebecca can do nothing wrong, so reckon she will be like a headless chicken trying to protect her and talking about how nasty these trolls are
-Rebā€™s sister. I reckon Reb really pisses her off and again suffers her. She has done something with her life travelling etc. Think Reb is also very jealous of her as this would have been the life she would have had if the amorous Lee šŸ¤¢had not got her pregnant so young.

Thatā€™s my take, based on previous YT, body language etc. Definitely agree she is a narcissist and that is 100% down to her parents.

I live quite local to the Meldrums and know a few of their family members (Lee's side), safe to say she's not very popular with that side of the family! My favourite story of her was when she attended Lee's brothers engagement party and made a vlog of it. The brother and his fiancƩ sat down to excitedly watch it only to realise they weren't included at all as the weren't deemed instagrammable enough!! Instead she included the more glamorous family members!! Obviously no f**ks given about who's feelings she hurts!
Funny you say that , Big Rambo & Ericka seemed to have disappeared and funny how they both had work commitments when the big surprise birthday event took place . Wee Nana Meldrum has only been known for the last year . I get the impression her dad's not very keen on him and vice versa . Let's face it who does actually like them ??? .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always assumed the Reb's side of the family were extremely close with Lee but this is doing back from the early days when he was offshore so he only interacted with them when he was home on RnR. Goes to show what a false image YouTube creates.

Reactions: 3

Yel

- Rebā€™s mum. In her eyes Rebecca can do nothing wrong, so reckon she will be like a headless chicken trying to protect her and talking about how nasty these trolls are
Well we're pretty sure the mum was on here, the most outraged she got wasn't people questioning her daughter's intelligence or parenting skills.

What rattled her cage was saying the m mansion was grim, "exclusive wooded area, high quality workmanship homes, the envy of everyone" šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You just have to put yourself in Leeā€™s familyā€™s shoes. She would drive me up the wall with her self importance and celebrity status if she was my sister in law. No way I would have us or my children on camera either! Imagine having to pretend and go along with it all. Pat the clown/baby/twit too as your brother in law! Really feel for their families and having to entertain this public figure, bestest ever lives status.

Reactions: 12
I feel for both their families, none of them asked for this! Lees mum is a complete gem in my eyes, of course she will stick up for them, whatever she really feels, she will always side with her child, even if he is a doppelgƤnger Pat Sharpe! šŸ˜‚ I just think she has always been treated like tit by them.

• Sad
I think itā€™s odd that the girls don t spend more time at her parents! Her mum seems to seldom babysit , unlike lees mum who has poppy a fair bit. Considering her parents live across the street from her I m surprised safiyah at least if nt having sleepovers st her mimi s! I know if my parents lived across the street from us the kids would be back and forward like yo yo s! I have the feeling Reb is a lot like her mum! X

Reactions: 13
I think itā€™s odd that the girls don t spend more time at her parents! Her mum seems to seldom babysit , unlike lees mum who has poppy a fair bit. Considering her parents live across the street from her I m surprised safiyah at least if nt having sleepovers st her mimi s! I know if my parents lived across the street from us the kids would be back and forward like yo yo s! I have the feeling Reb is a lot like her mum! X
It seems like Kazza took them a lot more before the move. We never used to see Lee's mum, never heard much about her but in the last year, she's popped up everywhere.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.