Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire đŸ”„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will stay away for more than a week and hope if she's gone for longer then people will just be glad she's back when she does return.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Pat’s wee belter legend of a beard. Tried to look like a hipster. Turned out like Keith Lemon.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yeah she’ll be back though she must be stressing about the reaction to her whatever she posts. I for one don’t believe I think she says. Surely at least some of the brands won’t want to work with her

Reactions: 6
Dear God, Emily Norris has actually made a video on how to make your bed. Another one to unsubscribe.
I unsubscribed from her when she did those housewives from other decades vlogs, oh they were so cringy.. 😏

I've come to the conclusion that they're all bloody annoying. I'm gradually unfollowing all the money grabbers and idiots😏
Life is better without them 👍 I only subscribe to those that actual contribute something to my life, whether it be laughs, info, or car crash viewing like the pair of cocunts.

Reactions: 11
I agree, she won’t be back tomorrow. Possibly Monday, it is her favourite day after all. She’ll address it and give a grovelling apology, written by CM or a PR company, she might shed a tear and claim her anxiety is back. But regardless of all of that, she’s got another Neilson free holiday to get ready for! Can’t wait for the ‘so so lucky’ post!

Reactions: 21
Random thoughts of day
Instagram algorithms doesn't it make accounts harder to be seen if they taken a break?

Lack of evidence/unbias information.
To some extent we base our opinions of the person based on facts we see but also how they conduct themselves.
In some videos reb comes across a happy positive hands on mum.
Other blogs in past she's come across as whiney spoiled and quite cold.
She's deleted videos saying she's was mean to her friend and sister as a child.
She's trying to build a brand and sometimes a fake persona.

Photos can be carefully create but blogs and stories show a snap shot that the girls are not quite as happy as the photos and neither are the humdrum.

I don't believe they living their best life.
We already heard several locals over 38 threads that they are not that popular.
They have put themselves under financial pressure in an uncertain industry by upgrading house that's too big and needs work.
This is what's driven so many ADS and made them unrelatable.
This is why they can't switch off and distinguish personal time and others privacy with what they doing.

It's very possible lots sheep not seen the vlog before it was dubbed with music.
They can't see any negative comments on any of their platform.
All we have is meldrum spin on things minor mistake, trolls.
So yes they can come back.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Random thoughts of day
Instagram algorithms doesn't it make accounts harder to be seen if they taken a break?

Lack of evidence/unbias information.
To some extent we base our opinions of the person based on facts we see but also how they conduct themselves.
In some videos reb comes across a happy positive hands on mum.
Other blogs in past she's come across as whiney spoiled and quite cold.
She's deleted videos saying she's was mean to her friend and sister as a child.
She's trying to build a brand and sometimes a fake persona.

Photos can be carefully create but blogs and stories show a snap shot that the girls are not quite as happy as the photos and neither are the humdrum.

I don't believe they living their best life.
We already heard several locals over 38 threads that they are not that popular.
They have put themselves under financial pressure in an uncertain industry by upgrading house that's too big and needs work.
This is what's driven so many ADS and made them unrelatable.
This is why they can't switch off and distinguish personal time and others privacy with what they doing.

It's very possible lots sheep not seen the vlog before it was dubbed with music.
They can't see any negative comments on any of their platform.
All we have is meldrum spin on things minor mistake, trolls.
So yes they can come back.
They have to come back, they can’t afford not to 💰 I’ll guarantee when they have fleeced enough ad’s and the mortgage is paid they’ll disappear, but until then they have no option but to continue, which is such a sad state of affairs.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Her come back will more likely be one where she cries and says how sorry she is, she didn’t mean to cause offence, it all has taken an impact on her anxiety and her mental health has been affected too, or she could actually see someone to help with the damage control and how to return, I really don’t know, it’s just a guess. But we all know her well, she will make herself look like the victim as she always does. Well if she didn’t really suffer from anxiety, I bet she does now, karma.

Reactions: 12
They have to come back, they can’t afford not to 💰 I’ll guarantee when they have fleeced enough ad’s and the mortgage is paid they’ll disappear, but until then they have no option but to continue, which is such a sad state of affairs.

Channel mum haven't condemned them publicly neither have brands.
In fact channel mum removed access to the thread and their statement.
Claiming it's up for review and investigation even after they released their statement.
They have not been mentioned in any of the newspaper articles she's simply a Scottish mummy vlogger.

So yes I think they can come back.

• Wow
I think it will be a quick sorry maybe in stories rather than a post, so so sorry,things will be different from now on & then back to business as usual. And maybe one of those digs these vloggers always throw in “ if I was in a “normal” work place I wouldn’t get any of this abuse or hurtful comments etc”
Drives me crazy!!!! She has no idea what a real work place is like!

Reactions: 16
I think it will be a quick sorry maybe in stories rather than a post, so so sorry,things will be different from now on & then back to business as usual. And maybe one of those digs these vloggers always throw in “ if I was in a “normal” work place I wouldn’t get any of this abuse or hurtful comments etc”
Drives me crazy!!!! She has no idea what a real work place is like!

Lack posting on own accounts
Lack commenting on others Insta accounts.
Lack of rami and tags

Mean their visability when they return is damaged

Can i share some thing.....

I feel so, so much better this week...I think they were definetly effecting my mental health ( honestly no joke) ...all' of the smuggness the best life bullshit, i think it was really getting me down.
I won't be following and more....but i can't give up tattle!!

• Sad
Reactions: 50

I feel so, so much better this week...I think they were definetly effecting my mental health ( honestly no joke) ...all' of the smuggness the best life bullshit, i think it was really getting me down.
Sorry to hear you have been feeling this way, it’s not good at all and definitely the best way forward is not to follow them anymore, happy to know you feeling better and if you ever feel like talking please let me know😉if there’s anything I can do to help. Stay strong x

Reactions: 7

I think you have be really strong person not to be effected by Instagram on some level.
There's times when I'm tired and busy.
I look and think I have made zero effort this Easter.
Or I'm.sad we can't afford holiday abroad this year.

Then I get offline and have a word with myself.

I think what bugs me the most about meldrum and others.
Is the injustice
They don't work hard
They don't deserve it
That there's never any consequence for their crappy actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They’ll be back and definitely with a chorus of “so many lovely messages of support from you guys this week” etc etc. Because when you’ve published racist content on a platform with over 100,000 subscribers, shown zero remorse for it (until forced to) and then used people of colour as shields to deflect from it all - of course it will still all.be.about.her and how’s SHE’S been feeling. It’ll get loads of likes too because, well, sheep đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™€ïž

I predict Monday.

Reactions: 23
They’ll be back and definitely with a chorus of “so many lovely messages of support from you guys this week” etc etc. Because when you’ve published racist content on a platform with over 100,000 subscribers, shown zero remorse for it (until forced to) and then used people of colour as shields to deflect from it all - of course it will still all.be.about.her and how’s SHE’S been feeling. It’ll get loads of likes too because, well, sheep đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™€ïž

I predict Monday.
She bloody loves Monday's

It be hi guys had a lovely break
Enjoyed being in mum mode
Which a lovely picture of kids saying she's so so lucky and how cute they are.
That will get lots liked
Some sheep will say ignore the haters and trolls she will like those comments.
Anything negative be deleted
In a few weeks the apology post might disappear off the grid.

Who knows if Facebook make a comeback.
If fb followers be cross.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Isn’t olay what grannies use? Can we have a show of hands for under 40’s using olay please?
Was about to put my hand up then remembered I'm actually well over 40! Not a granny though

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yel

They’ll be back and definitely with a chorus of “so many lovely messages of support from you guys this week” etc etc.
Please no, hopefully she's learnt something!

Her washing line stories were pretty annoying, rather than honest or genuine and say something like "I do use my drier too much, even during the Summer and I know I can do better" she just grimaced and used her fake voice OMG, no drier for a week *fake gasp* 😁😬

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.