Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire πŸ”₯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday was a day off here, schools went back today. Plenty of me-time for Reb after a busy weekend ramming and mooching here and there it’s back to business as usual (except all the editing and 7000 emails to answer... I bet her inbox is full of tumbleweed right now) so what else will one do with her time I wonder? The possibility of them playing with their kids without having to take a photo and upload it to strangers so they can be praised for being a parent and how amazing they are for interacting with their children genuinely makes me happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No one mentioned they're NOT paying income tax !!!
They are clearly avoiding not paying tax on all their un declared AD'S so when it's not declared it Fraud
Apologies - not income tax then β€œtax”. Please enlighten me as to how you’ve managed to make the correlation between undeclared ads and not paying tax. Not having a go just interested to know. Declaring ads on social media and declaring gifts/ad income for your earnings are two different things. Ads on social media = reduces engagement not sure how it = tax dodger?

Reactions: 1
Apologies - not income tax then β€œtax”. Please enlighten me as to how you’ve managed to make the correlation between undeclared ads and not paying tax. Not having a go just interested to know. Declaring ads on social media and declaring gifts/ad income for your earnings are two different things. Ads on social media = reduces engagement not sure how it = tax dodger?
if they are receiving benefits in kind by way of gifted items (things they are advertising) then these gifted items/experiences should all be being declared to the tax man as they are income to the business. They amount of gifts they have received is massive if you put an actual monetary amount on it. Not just the Meldrums, that goes for all the β€œinfluencers”

Reactions: 7
Confession.... πŸ˜•

Bought ages ago and never opened..... πŸ€”
I have tonight opened..... The mop Mrs Meldrum made me buy. Soooooreeee guys, it was in my sheep days. Better be bloody good I tell you as I will drive to Banchory and her at the gym won't be the only thing getting rammed, the mop will be shoved where the sun don't shine πŸ˜‚

It’s not their postcode.
Thanks, just some crazzzee peeps around. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think people assumed that when the kindly gifted items were undeclared then this was also helpful paying less tax.

As gifts declared on tax return and we talking thousands if it's including love seats and holidays then that may impact on how kuch tax they pay.

We just summising its quite possible last few years they hiding gifts from followers but declaring to HMRC.
I'm sure they have a decent accountant that helps with the tax returns.

A paid partnerships is different that's income so taxable.

As they self employed I wonder what items they write off for work I guess cameras and drones maybe.

Reactions: 4
Mrs Meldrum #39 - Let's stay silent Lee and keep them guessing, maybe I'll completely avoid what needs addressing

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Confession.... πŸ˜•

Bought ages ago and never opened..... πŸ€”
I have tonight opened..... The mop Mrs Meldrum made me buy. Soooooreeee guys, it was in my sheep days. Better be bloody good I tell you as I will drive to Banchory and her at the gym won't be the only thing getting rammed, the mop will be shoved where the sun don't shine πŸ˜‚

Thanks, just some crazzzee peeps around. 😘
Ooh, you could film a speed clean and mop review!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@Catwoman i would never post on here nor anywhere else their post code or address, I wouldn’t do it if there was just the two of them let alone with children. Not my thing am afraid.

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 1
1---- She's self employed .
2---- Recieving a sum of money .
3---- not Declaring your TOTAL earnings.
4---- Fraud .

It's the same if you're employed with a company all earnings are taxed

Reactions: 3
I guess it also highlights that they are dishonest people therefore might be dishonest in other areas of their life too (their accounts).

Reactions: 6
Mrs Meldrum #39 Peekaboo peekaboo, the sheep worry, β€œbaaa where are you?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mrs Meldrum #39 - Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.