Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrBull

VIP Member
The neck on the new jumper she “had to have” makes her look like she’s just back from a&e with whiplash!

Latest story - That’s not seriously her main course is it? It’s a tiny tiny (hobbit sized?!) portion!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Labgos123

So I found this after a wee Google at the weekend and been trying to play catch up but it all moves so quickly.

Initially I really enjoyed her. Liked watching her craft and bake with S, going to groups with F and out for adventures.

I started seeing through the cracks when he "gave up" work. I'm localish and work in the oil and gas industry and he blew it out of proportion. I also think he was made redundant.

Since then she became more cold hearted, self indulgent, self entitled, greedy, spoilt and selfish! Her relationship with both girls have changed and she no longer appears to play with them (unless and as video).

I also find it strange that the girls sit about, they are never running about and playing like most children their age would be.

My dislike grew massively when she was pregnant. I may be out of order here but I think that was done to gain followers and more brand work. But it was her treatment of the NHS, filming staff without there knowledged, asked not to film in the hospital but continued to do so!

Does she not realise she could be putting people at risk. Say a member of staff left an abusive partner, moved, changed their name and started a new life and she exposed them! The sonographer who scanned her was tagged multiple times within minutes of the scan being shared on Instagram!

The health scare during pregnancy was blown out of proportion. More likely being monitored for Zika virus as she was in America in the lead up or early stages of pregnancy. It's all for views!

That house was on the market for years. I love a house with character and not a new build fan myself but they don't have the vision (or the want to splash their own money) to make it a lovely and bright family home.

Reactions: 33

Hm3616

I follow some mums on insta who were part of channel mum (until channel mum culled them recently - without telling them, for not having a big enough following). These mums are about more than the home bargains haul. They have a bit more substance about them. I think channel mum and the main insta floggers have forgotten what they’re about and are just focusing on the money. Such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Rubynoodle

The CMA as they can actually do something about it. Have they definitely got it for free?
Someone call the hotel and ask? ? Hello old course hotel I was wondering if I could speak to Mrs m who is staying with you I just have an urgent work question from her press team, can you ask her to spell balloon?
If it was that two twats stirring the pot again they’ll be known by the end of the night there anyway... if this turns out to be true hang your head in shame

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Jndc85

Is he a complete fucking idiot playing a paedophiles song over a picture of his small child. #muterkelly pat? Utter imbecile..how stupidly short sighted.

• Angry
M

Member 2133

It’s funny how she posts a “memory” on Instagram stories of pushchair shopping for
Cocolicious.

If MY MEMORY serves me correct, they left the shop after NOT buying a new pushchair and were #kindlygifted one a few months later.

What a joke.

• Haha
  • Sad

lola

Hello, been busy this week! Please tag me ( @lola ) if you feel sth worth to be on the insta page. By the way, boden saw my Instagram story on mrsrmeldrum.tl page.

• Heart
M

Member 1682

Words fail me. ??‍♀?

Looks like that’s the “assume the position for a Monday ramming” ?

“One on one time with F” actually means posing for photos in the garden and uploading them to Instagram. Good quality parenting there Delboy.

• Haha

Curlygirld

You were ANXIOUS, you didn’t have ANXIETY.
Anxiety cannot be cured by fucking clothes or a stay in a fancy hotel.

• Heart

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
The Meldrums need to shut down their you tube channel. I’ve just been reading about you tubes reasoning for limiting comments and my worst fears for those little girls are laid out in black and white!! It specifically mentions that online paedophiles search and use the comments ‘beautiful girls / children’ and share coded messages in the comments. Sick, sick, fucks.
Why would anyone risk their kids safety like this? A direct message to Reb and Lee and their Mums who read here: shut that channel down and for once in your fake, selfish grabby lives, PUT YOUR KIDS FIRST.

• Heart
  • Sad

OliviaPope

View attachment 6739

Words fail me. ??‍♀?

Looks like that’s the “assume the position for a Monday ramming” ?

“One on one time with F” actually means posing for photos in the garden and uploading them to Instagram. Good quality parenting there Delboy.
Is that the constipated pose!!! See if she can shit out another boden jumper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Christmasfairy

Oh my god - the YouTube thing looks pretty serious. Big brands have pulled all their advertising from YouTube over this - paedophiles sharing links to awful sites in the comments sections of videos. Everyone’s comments have been disabled if there are children involved in the content. What the hell?! How are none of them addressing this or mentioning it on insta today but they can moan about tattle hurting their feelings. Apparently their children’s safety isn’t quite so important

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

ChilliDog

Still can’t sleep

#26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, from Cashmere to kitchen Roll she’s always on the beg!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Lapdog Lee booked a room with a view
And got lucky when Rebs had a drinkie or two,
The snip was a bluff
She's come back up the duff,
If it's a boy, they'll have to call him Andrew!

• Haha
M

Member 2133

I know this may offend so apologies in advance...

My friends and I have discussed how much Pat looks like a woman, actually like a short haired lesbian. (So so sorry if that offends)

• Haha