Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 6739

Words fail me. ??‍♀?

Looks like that’s the “assume the position for a Monday ramming” ?

“One on one time with F” actually means posing for photos in the garden and uploading them to Instagram. Good quality parenting there Delboy.
THOSE! THOSE ARE THE SHOES I WAS SUBCONSCIOUSLY SOLD BY MRS SELLDRUM!!!!!!!! And I’m wearing them now!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is he a complete bleeping idiot playing a paedophiles song over a picture of his small child. #muterkelly pat? Utter imbecile..how stupidly short sighted.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Why do they never take poppy to the school pick up? I get there s two of them at home so they don t need to but it’s great for little siblings to come along, interact with other kids, see the routine of school nursery! Would get her out and about , some exercise that is nt on the back of the bike of being carried through the woods! Maybe she s worried the ‘savage’ will play up at the school gates and undermine her amazing parenting skills!! (I m sure everyone has had to deal with a sibling meltdown at some point at the school pick up!) I feel so sorry for the girls not getting to do these normal things! There s also all the interaction she ll be missing out on while the school child relays their day! It really is as if they keep her in a little bubble!!! X

Reactions: 11
They need to invest in a helmet to fit their toddler ?‍♀ god forbid Lee falls off with her on the back! I've noticed F's speech too, she's older than my daughter and mine speaks much more clearly, I always assumed it was an accent thing that meant I didn't really understand her!

Reactions: 12
They need to invest in a helmet to fit their toddler ?‍♀ god forbid Lee falls off with her on the back! I've noticed F's speech too, she's older than my daughter and mine speaks much more clearly, I always assumed it was an accent thing that meant I didn't really understand her!
Yes that helmet’s far too big for Poppy?why would you scrimp on your child’s safety?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Nah it’s not the accent.
She still speaks in babyish half-words. They don’t ever seem to gently correct her to help her improve, and her speech hasn’t got any better so it’s obviously not something they are actively trying to improve off camera either.

Reactions: 12
He probably posted R Kelly to try and be controversial. He loves attention, poor boy obviously doesn't get enough at home.

And a hello fresh partnership as predicted...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yes that helmet’s far too big for Poppy?why would you scrimp on your child’s safety?
I think we all know that safety of their children never appears to be their prime concern, they never seem to be properly in their car seats and obviously there’s the small matter of parading them all over the internet announcing their exact wheeeabouts at any given point in time

Reactions: 14
R Kelly could be the “manny” at the Ski Resort in April and those two clowns would still be like “he was amazing with our little chicken nugget! They had such a connection!”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
whatever happened to S’s galsses? ? maybe the guinea pigs stole them
And those Garmin bands the girls “always wear”? Haven’t seen those fun trackers in a while ?

Bloody guinea pigs! Little belters!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And those Garmin bands the girls “always wear”? Haven’t seen those fun trackers in a while ?

Bloody guinea pigs! Little belters!!!!!
Maybe she’s seen sense? Why would you put the pressure of a fitness tracker on a child of that age? ?

Reactions: 10
Maybe she’s seen sense? Why would you put the pressure of a fitness tracker on a child of that age? ?
I doubt it, she’s just put on stories how “mummy wants a bigger bum” in front of Flozza. So no pressure wee nugget!

I think it was the guinea pigs @Sproglet - are the wee grafters sporting the trackers??

Reactions: 6
Must be great living in a fantasy land where BOTH parents are home on a Monday afternoon so you can give your kids one on one time. Dotn know about everyone else but me and my husband have been at WORK today.

And they are so going to regret that garden ours is much smaller but we still spent all yesterday chopping it back. I love gardening though.

Reactions: 18
Find it really sad that their 4 year old and 7 year old are asking their stay at home parents for more one on one time. Reb and Lee are both extremely selfish, spending most of their (apparently) own money and time on a personal trainer which is probably costing hundreds a month, however seem to begrudge paying for a bike for a 4 year old and obviously aren’t giving their children enough attention if they are asking for one on one time? Not like they have full time jobs where they are juggling parenting with work and having to devote time on the weekend/evenings for spending time with their children alongside everything else. They don’t realise how lucky they are to spend all that time with their children and not have to worry about the guilt of not being able to give your children enough attention, not being able to do the school run or attend all the going’s on at school/nursery due to work commitments. They are both so far removed from the real world it’s really frustrating and not relatable at all.
On another note where are the guinea pigs? :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.