Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has to take action it cant continue. They deserve a huge fine :mad:

Reactions: 15
Someone has to take action it cant continue. They deserve a huge fine :mad:
Tell me about it!! At this rate we need to complain about the CMA not doing anything about it!! It’s disgusting?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
The shady behaviour has always been an issue BUT THIS IS A FULL ON LIE MISLEADING VIEWERS TO SELL A PRODUCT. You should both be absolutely ashamed. You’re disgusting

Reactions: 21
Guys calm down. It's probably Lee posting it to wind us all up. What's the chances someone who works there not only recognises them but knows about this thread?

Reactions: 14
We probably need more evidence. The person that put it on here only joined 35 minutes ago, could be a wind up. Could be true?‍♀

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Of course the trip was gifted, who actually believed that these two Tweedle dum and tweedle bleeping dee paid for any of it!! It’s comical how they think they can get away with it though, the truth will always come out in the end. I hope they see here that staff in the hotel are speaking about them I’d be so embarrassed to stay there tonight if I was them.
If it was a night away they’d booked themselves you would as a couple have some time together away from the camera and yet they’re still vlogging so it was obvious it was for content for their channel. Gifted and undeclared sponsorship via third party agency again? DLP all over again!
They deserve all the fines they get

Reactions: 19
We probably need more evidence. The person that put it on here only joined 35 minutes ago, could be a wind up. Could be true?‍♀
Yeah was just about to say, brand new poster that joined to say that.

And the tattle welcome email bounced so doesn't look legit.

Reactions: 25
I don’t care either way- at this point I just want them to have a massive penalty, fine and sanctions. They’ve done enough already.

If it is them- they are even sadder and more pathetic by the day. Get a life- your own- not a gifted one.

Either way- they are a joke and they are making tits of themselves.

Reactions: 15
I think it’s one of them having a wind up, I mean what else have they got to do on their one night of ‘freedom’ but cruise through Tattle ? I think they knew that would send this thread into a frenzy. YA WEE BELTER LEE

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello all, joining to watch this dumpster fire. I'm American, I keep seeing this phrase:
" low income council shared ownership " And I'm afraid I can't figure out what that means,
can someone let me know?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Must be booking.com
Guys calm down. It's probably Lee posting it to wind us all up. What's the chances someone who works there not only recognises them but knows about this thread?
He’ll be on his 3rd beer and conversation is low so straight on here ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Personally I don’t think that they that clever to do it??

Reactions: 2
I dont think that was Lee. If it was he got some serious problems and for sure shouldnt be part of a family blogg. Either way.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.