Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excerpt from my follow up response from Boden

Thank you for your email.
I would like to assure you that your comments will be forwarded to the company directors, to be discussed at their next monthly meeting in March. As I say, your concerns will be shared at the highest level. The issue has also been discussed as a matter of urgency by senior members of our marketing team.

Reactions: 18
She has been very quiet this morning! I wonder why...:sneaky:
Two guesses:

1. it’s Monday. Her favourite day of the week and she’s been so, so busy, school run, at the gym and then answering urgent emails.
  2. the anxiety is back and she’s panicking

• Haha
Reactions: 14
shes been to have a Monday morning ramming at the gym

Probably took some time out to sit in the boss girl office, fine tuning the magical throat forcefield to ensure it’s a maximum settings to keep out the “bad vibes”

Took some time to meet with her imaginary “therapist”

???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Excerpt from my follow up response from Boden

Thank you for your email.
I would like to assure you that your comments will be forwarded to the company directors, to be discussed at their next monthly meeting in March. As I say, your concerns will be shared at the highest level. The issue has also been discussed as a matter of urgency by senior members of our marketing team.
Oootcha, and she possibly had to write a disclaimer..........with a good bit of help!
Possibly back to just one offer Breton a year Edgey, treasure that cashmere!

Reactions: 8
Right on cue?been a busy morning for Mrs M. Ignoring work, lucky her, so relatable?gym session with we know who?talking with a 4 year old about the importance of having a big bum, is she stupid or what? doesn’t she know about the dangers of body image and young people? Also waffling on about having one on one time with Florrie like it’s a new invention by her?still asking for a bike, did she get one? I was away all weekend so may have missed the#gifted post?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else think it's a bit weird to be discussing the size of your bum with your 4 year old daughter?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
So she's doing "one on one" with Florrie and the bike..........but according to Pat's story so is he........?
On a side note why does one of her eyebrows always move higher than the other when she's talking ??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think it's a bit weird to be discussing the size of your bum with your 4 year old daughter?
Yes. Very.

She’s honestly so dumb it hurts.

How many body image issues does she want to pass down to her kids?!

She’s so vain and so vapid.

How on earth can they feel fulfilled by this boring existence?

Gym - yawn
“Had a friend over” (her mother flew over on her broomstick)
One on one time with F away from P.... ???‍♀

God it’s dull.

They really need to get help with F speech - she still talks like a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes. Very.

She’s honestly so dumb it hurts.

How many body image issues does she want to pass down to her kids?!

She’s so vain and so vapid.

How on earth can they feel fulfilled by this boring existence?

Gym - yawn
“Had a friend over” (her mother flew over on her broomstick)
One on one time with F away from P.... ???‍♀

God it’s dull.

They really need to get help with F speech - she still talks like a toddler.
And get the kids some decent clothes what the hell is F wearing watering the plants

Reactions: 4

Words fail me. ??‍♀?

Looks like that’s the “assume the position for a Monday ramming” ?

“One on one time with F” actually means posing for photos in the garden and uploading them to Instagram. Good quality parenting there Delboy.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 6739

Words fail me. ??‍♀?

“One on one time with F” actually means posing for photos in the garden and uploading them to Instagram. Good quality parenting there Delboy.
Is that the constipated pose!!! See if she can tit out another boden jumper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is that the constipated pose!!! See if she can tit out another boden jumper
Oh god I’ve just clocked her top

“Choose happy”

duck right off!

I wouldn’t be caught dead in that monstrosity.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god I’ve just clocked her top

“Choose happy”

duck right off!

I wouldn’t be caught dead in that monstrosity.
But it was " gifted from Boden as part of a PREVIOUS campaign"
Not ongoing ? Over already? ?
Surely not the end of a dream come true after only two jumpers, one t shirt and a pair of trainers..........What about the children???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know. Her clothes are all mis matched. I think she likes to dress herself
I’m sorry but they look like scrawny tinks
A pair of old school shoes by the looks of things
Also F speech is very poor for her age they need help there

Reactions: 9
View attachment 6739

Words fail me. ??‍♀?

Jeans were tight a year ago but now she’s got a bigger bum they fit so so much better!

The girls asked for more one on one time so of course she’s with Go Florrie! And Pat’s with the big legend Safiyah where they’ll head to Morrison’s for a mango finger because Safiyah is so so obsessed with them right now and then off to do the food shop no doubt and that’s S getting the quality one on one time she needs.

Gym for her
Gym for him
Poppy handover at some point in between
Honestly it’s just been so so busy today guys!

Note she didn’t tag her outfit - Boden “previous collab” Reb it was about 14 hours ago hen you were claiming cashmere cured your anxiety/funk.. ?

Wonder when the trip to the hairdresser will be this week?

And will someone for the love of god gift her a new eyebrow palette and show her how to do them properly-this painting above the eyebrow is making her look (even more) crazy ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Right on cue?been a busy morning for Mrs M. Ignoring work, lucky her, so relatable?gym session with we know who?talking with a 4 year old about the importance of having a big bum, is she stupid or what? doesn’t she know about the dangers of body image and young people? Also waffling on about having one on one time with Florrie like it’s a new invention by her?still asking for a bike, did she get one? I was away all weekend so may have missed the#gifted post?
So agree! I was thinking “no no no “ when she was discussing a big bum with her small daughter! Those poor girls are going to end up doe serious issues! I can not believe a mum could be so so irresponsible x

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.