Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anxiety gone from a free Boden jumper and 1 night in a hotel! ??‍♀ The woman’s a total arse! She should be embarrassed

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I know this may offend so apologies in advance...

My friends and I have discussed how much Pat looks like a woman, actually like a short haired lesbian. (So so sorry if that offends)
I doubt he even needs to shave. He’s a joke of a man. Honestly what the duck does she see in him?! He’s got nothing going for him either physically or personality wise. He doesn’t work so he’s not providing financially. He’s a creep, constantly creeping on other women and liking other women’s photos. He’s a complete twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine I put a “girl boss” picture up in my surgery?! What in Earth would my patients think?
haha- I work in CID, I want a girl boss sign too!! When I'm questioning criminals they will know to take me super seriously then and I will solve all the crimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
No denying Mrs M looks fab. She did before so didn’t need to change. But Lee he acts like a hormonal teenager who hasn’t seen a woman’s body in a bikini before. One of those sleezy men you see in bars thinking he’s gods gift. Not very classy.
Agree with all of this, she looks great! I'd have been happy to look like her before pic from last Feb to be fair, but have to say she doesn't look the same as the pic she shared of her stomach. He obviously didn't give her chance to get the right angle or to tense up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. Just goes to prove that she wasn't suffering from "anxiety" at all. I mean if one night away can cure it then the NHS could save a fortune prescribing that!
Be honest here rebs, you've had a tit time at "work", the kids have been annoying you and you have been in a tit mood cause things aren't going your way. That's not anxiety, that's a normal part of life that everyone goes through. Grow up and deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can't pay your mortgage with a free jumper. Your gas/electric/water etc. with a free holiday cottage and your food with some free lipsticks. Monetary wise they are probably earning less than a grand per month from their youtube as they only get around the same amount of views as Brummymummy and she said it brings in between 500 and a grand per month. That is nowhere near enough to keep a house that size running. It's hard cash they need, not all these freebies. Still don't understand why Lee doesn't get himself a job.
I think this is probably why she’s stressed ?you would think that it would make her work harder on her channel instead of letting the content go down the toilet though?it’s their choice and I have no sympathy for them.

Reactions: 9
Yes he worked in an unskilled job on the Rigs not a career and I’m sorry but Rebecca doesn’t have eating issues?only filling herself with crap half the time and not eating a balanced diet, you only had to see their now defunct shopping hauls and what’s in Lee’s supermarket trolley to work that out.
Probably just sensitive to the signs due to my line of work :)

I’m sure the day will come when she makes a video about her food issues ?

Reactions: 2
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. Just goes to prove that she wasn't suffering from "anxiety" at all. I mean if one night away can cure it then the NHS could save a fortune prescribing that!
Be honest here rebs, you've had a tit time at "work", the kids have been annoying you and you have been in a tit mood cause things aren't going your way. That's not anxiety, that's a normal part of life that everyone goes through. Grow up and deal with it.
That’s why she’s so shallow. Boden clothing and one sessions of reki and a night away and ta da she’s cured. Very shallow. And comments have been turned off as she’s terrified of things backlash to that statement on her gram. It’s all quite incredible really how I’ve made an overnight recovery from anxiety. Can mental health professionals across the world please use her insta post when training up and coming mental health docs and staff.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She starts her Olay post with "as a busy mum"... surely even she sheep must be getting fed up with this line? That stupid coffee cup too. Busy with what? Certainly not being a mum. Busy with reiki, gym, shopping, mooching, pottering and being on holiday. To keep pushing how busy you are is so insulting. Talk about zero self-awareness. By the way, the filter on the second Olay pic makes her look like a corpse, not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She starts her Olay post with "as a busy mum"... surely even she sheep must be getting fed up with this line? That stupid coffee cup too. Busy with what? Certainly not being a mum. Busy with reiki, gym, shopping, mooching, pottering and being on holiday. To keep pushing how busy you are is so insulting. Talk about zero self-awareness. By the way, the filter on the second Olay pic makes her look like a corpse, not a good look.
Oh god so it does.
She’s not very good at photography or editing is she?

She’s NOT a busy Mum. she’s a lazy witch.

God, she’s a joke.

Maybe it's because she has been away from the vibes in Murder Mansion :unsure::oops:

Reactions: 7
My sister and I refer to them as the melcunts ? I know a lot of people hate that word but it's the best word to describe them.
It doesn’t offend me in the slightest- some people clutch their pearls at it but I think it’s a great, descriptive word. ?

• Haha
Oh god so it does.
She’s not very good at photography or editing is she?

She’s NOT a busy Mum. she’s a lazy witch.

God, she’s a joke.
I thought she was now an Elemis press person . What’s with olay now. Does she own them by any chance. You know how she jumps from a journalist and prob owns the company today. I’ve never known anyone to have such amount of trades under her belt. Boss mum, influencer, Olay ambassador, child expert, marriage expert, slimming world expert, gym expert, author, journalist, mental health expert, I mean she magically cures herself.....the list goes on. The only thing she hasn’t cured is broken poppy. ?‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God they grind my gears to much. What is all this bullshit about starbucks not paying tax?
Starbucks do pay tax- do they not read the news?

And is it companies like amazon (who pay less tax than i do) that bring countries to its knees. Why is it fair for someone on minimum wage to go to prison for not paying council tax? But the meldrums, amazon and the likes think they are above it all. Its easy for them to be righteous about money when they dont have to work but it is things like that which will mean the NHS will be privatized.

God i hate them.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.