Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know where they came from but I'm beginning to think they're broken, feral and wild ?

I am shattered...........?
As long as the labels are still on them just take them back!

I bet you are!
You need to take a moment and rest on your velvet love seat, pour yourself a herbal tea, pull on a cosy (£140) cashmere knit (pulled over your knuckles brrr it’s cold in here), place some crystals on your forehead, blast a bit of spandex ballet and give yourself a massive PAT on the back - afterall you are GOLD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Probably. She definitely said she was going to do a vlog about the holiday and then that Sunday she said there wouldn’t be a vlog. Something has obviously happened but of course she’ll never say what ??‍♀
I bet they were not happy with the Kipling AD being filmed there

Reactions: 13
Hilarious. Plenty must be raging. That isn't even Plenty on her sofa, just had a look at my pack and it doesn't look like that. Half the audience don't even know what she's advertising. Could she not be bothered to change out of her stinky gym gear? Complete fail. Why do advertisers use her?
I think they use her because of her looks. shes young, slim and pretty = sells stuff

Reactions: 8
No vlog last Sunday and less than 6 minutes this week. Really pushing the boat out isn't she. Two stay at homes and she can't even put out a decent vlog. I never watched instagram until very recently so used to look forward to the vlogs and I bet there are plenty more like me who can't be arsed with the hotchpotch stories on insta and prefer a decent vlog. My other faves today have all done upwards of 20 minutes vlogs so hers is pathetic especially as it includes a paid promotion. She is going to lose viewers on youtube cos it is crap. She is soooo inconsistent. Where's the bleeding guinea pigs. Half their life will be over by the time they get them.

Reactions: 19
She hasn’t been getting therapy anymore than my dog has she’s a liar and the reason I know she’s a liar is I clearly remember her saying she was sent for therapy to cure her “fear of the dark” (to be fair if I was married to Lee I’d spend my life in the dark) and said she found it no help at all and after about 4 or so sessions said it was useless and hadn’t helped. That was on one of her internet blogs so she’s a total non believer in therapy.

Does she honestly think we believe she has actually PAID for therapy as that’s the only way she got one so quick. Therapy on the NHS has endless waiting lists due to people actually needing it hence why they have waiting lists for it. Aww is poor ickle Reb needing thewapy cause her bottom lip has started to go!! Therapist will prob need therapy after listening to her bleat on in her grating self obsessed smug voice about how horrible people are for voicing their opinion on what a pair of freeloading twats they are. Fly with the crows get shot with the crows my dear.
NHS therapy in my area (Aberdeenshire) is for cbt and mental health issues only, and even then waiting lists are phenomenal I believe. I went asking for help with relationship issues and was given a phone number and website, which I had to pay myself the going rate of around £60 per hour so I seriously disbelieve she went anywhere near any therapist. Unless Therapist is a new brand of gin or clothing

• Haha
Spot the kitchen roll game that’s what she’s playing. And who on earth uses kitchen roll to clean photo frames ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes lost 12 you tube subcribers today.

A few negative comments on the latest vlog.

About how short it was and another ad.

The insta seems even worse its not really clear what plenty is.

We dont have a smart tv.
So couldent do it i guess.
The photo on insta no relation to plenty.

Its worse than granola and baco foil.

Weirdly she gained 108 insta followers yesterday.
God knows why.

I reckon the cottage vlog was pullled.

Dieent blossoming birds do skye cottage and much better job than she did.
Maybe it was doing an ad within an ad that annoyed them.

Maybe they left the place a state

Reactions: 10
How many things can one person flog in one month?? Turns out quite a lot, this is a list from that only covers grid posts, probably lot more in stories and on YouTube as well as some more undeclared

Gifted clothes
Lego
Gym membership
Gifted clothes, theatre tickets, gym
More gifted clothes
Pork
Ski holiday
Love seat
Compare the market meal deal
Skye cottages
Mr Kipling
Boden
Compare the market cinema
More gifted theatre tickets
Olay ambassador
Plenty

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Probably. She definitely said she was going to do a vlog about the holiday and then that Sunday she said there wouldn’t be a vlog. Something has obviously happened but of course she’ll never say what ??‍♀
She's got the same attitude to her work as she has with her child's homework, last minute, half hearted and half arsed attempt. Soon she'll have two in that routine! ?

• Heart
NHS therapy in my area (Aberdeenshire) is for cbt and mental health issues only, and even then waiting lists are phenomenal I believe. I went asking for help with relationship issues and was given a phone number and website, which I had to pay myself the going rate of around £60 per hour so I seriously disbelieve she went anywhere near any therapist. Unless Therapist is a new brand of gin or clothing
I’ve paid for therapy which was £40 but a couple of my friends have paid between £75/£90 in Aberdeen city for CBT

Reactions: 5
She d have to have seen a GP to get therapy in the NHS. I don t believe for one second she d paid anyone or indeed had the therapy. She s had her knuckles wrapped over the jumper can cure anxiety by a Boden and is trying to cover her tracks!! What actually is a ‘funk’?? Patronising to all her followers who actually suffer from anxiety! Just when you think she cannot sink any lower! If she was a friend of mine I d be having serious words with her - absolutely disgusting behaviour x
She hasn't got any friends to tell her that her behaviour is cretinous, manipulative, disingenuous and down right smug! If she did have friends I expect most of the Meldrum threads wouldn't exist.

I know. And those saying they are excited for the book esp after seeing the preview. SERIOUSLY?!?!
To be fair, IMO the people ordering Meldrums "book"; and while we are on the subject, Mrs Hinch's book; are the kind of people who consider Katie Price the height of literary genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is the latest vlog worth watching? Just seen AD and haven’t bothered even starting to watch!

Reactions: 3
5 minutes vlog!! She’s so hard working isn’t she? I mean 5 minutes of a long hard working day, that must’ve been really difficult to film! Such hard work been home all day everyday with your husband!!! I mean we soooooooo lucky we had a vlog, I was about to cry if she said there wasn’t one, sooooooo happy with 5 minutes ???

• Haha
All the cocunt comments are still tickling me. Don’t think that Freudian slip will ever get old.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.