Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else watched Kelly The Bees Knees live abouts ads? I think she comes across really well on it and I agree with a lot of her points. At the very start she says hello to Mrs M, so she was obviously watching it yesterday when it was live. Interestingly though a lot of the stuff Kelly talks about is exactly the stuff we are saying that we don’t like about Mrs Ms ads - too many ads/contradictory ads/adverts for random tit/ads just to make money etc.
She also touches on the whole gifted thing etc

A good watch and I think she comes across well. Mrs M should take note.
I’m surprised she’s done this as she’s in cahoots with Mrs M on most things shady ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone else watched Kelly The Bees Knees live abouts ads? I think she comes across really well on it and I agree with a lot of her points. At the very start she says hello to Mrs M, so she was obviously watching it yesterday when it was live. Interestingly though a lot of the stuff Kelly talks about is exactly the stuff we are saying that we don’t like about Mrs Ms ads - too many ads/contradictory ads/adverts for random tit/ads just to make money etc.

Didn't see it, I'll look for it now though ?

Reactions: 2
Sounds like Kelly has done a bit of a 180 since her huge sweary rant!!
Yeah, she was really chilled, just having a chat about ads as someone commented to her that they feel she does too many - but she only works with Very - so she was just defending herself for that and chatting away about it all.

It wouldn’t surprise me now though it we have a Mrs Meldrum live chat about ads etc - forever jumping on the bandwagon

Reactions: 6

This guy does an American reaction channel. He has posted this while not about UK YT family channels, gives some explanations

Reactions: 1

Just watched it and I saw she also mentioned that she’s no longer shooting from the hip and taking time to think about what people say. Good to see her take things on board. Maybe Mrs M could take a leaf out of her book

Reactions: 11
She sure has and I commend her for doing so. Shame Mrs M can’t do the same
Indeed!! I’m sure Mrs M will jump on the bandwagon and do her own version of the video however she won’t mean anything she says, it’ll all be lies and based on her hugely deluded view of what she does and 30 seconds after she’s uploaded it, it’ll be followed with another random ad on her grid for a random product she never uses!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Indeed!! I’m sure Mrs M will jump on the bandwagon and do her own version of the video however she won’t mean anything she says, it’ll all be lies and based on her hugely deluded view of what she does and 30 seconds after she’s uploaded it, it’ll be followed with another random ad on her grid for a random product she never uses!!
For sure that’s what will happen. Watch this space.

Reactions: 6

I saw this, Mrs meldrum was the first one to pop up and say hello ?? not wanting to miss out on what was being said I'd expect!! I actually thought kelly looked abit awkward when she saw rebs comment. I Really respect Kelly for being so transparent and honest. She also said she can choose her clothing pieces from very as part of her collaboration but wouldn't pick an item over £50 as she wouldn't spend more than that herself and wants to pick items people can afford.. Subtle dig there at Mrs meldrums boden jumper maybe????

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I didn't see it, maybe Mrs m wasn't watching but it was more a dedication to her! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She'll be the victim in any video about ads, lie and blame others for her behaviour. It's her usual behaviour. Delivered in a passive aggressive tone, condescending to her followers. Basically it will say she only does brands she finds fit organically within her family, she gets so so many messages from people who don't mind lots of ads, don't care about following guidelines so those who don't like it need to just take their trolling elsewhere and unfollow her.

Reactions: 18
I saw this, Mrs meldrum was the first one to pop up and say hello ?? not wanting to miss out on what was being said I'd expect!! I actually thought kelly looked abit awkward when she saw rebs comment. I Really respect Kelly for being so transparent and honest. She also said she can choose her clothing pieces from very as part of her collaboration but wouldn't pick an item over £50 as she wouldn't spend more than that herself and wants to pick items people can afford.. Subtle dig there at Mrs meldrums boden jumper maybe????
I cant find this live on kellys insta
What did mrs meldrum comment?

I follow some mums on insta who were part of channel mum (until channel mum culled them recently - without telling them, for not having a big enough following). These mums are about more than the home bargains haul. They have a bit more substance about them. I think channel mum and the main insta floggers have forgotten what they’re about and are just focusing on the money. Such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Can’t stand the woman!!! After what she did last time, she’s dispicable, she showed her true colours and I can’t stand her, she’s fake, comes across as another needy YouTuber!! She can say whatever she likes, it’s all bla bla bla to me!?
Same here! I imagine she had been hit in the pocket after her vile behaviour so is now acting all lovely!!! Don’t buy it, she showed who she really is.!

Reactions: 12
Same here! I imagine she had been hit in the pocket after her vile behaviour so is now acting all lovely!!! Don’t buy it, she showed who she really is.!
Exactly! Looking for sympathy and try and look relatable, you can tell she’s “friends “ with that dishonest Rebecca, two peas in a pod!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.