Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posts that same hairstyle every time she makes a hair appointment.
“Should I get this done??? Yes or No???”
??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She posts that same hairstyle every time she makes a hair appointment.
“Should I get this done??? Yes or No???”
??‍♀
Thought the exact same! She’s shared this before.

Why does she pretend she cares what people think she’ll do what she wants!

Wonder what hairdresser is doing this for free or if she’s got a #pressrelease for Garnier or Clairol

Reactions: 10
I just realised that she isn't wearing orange lipstick...it's just the red one looks orange with the filter on!! On stories she was wearing red with her red bikini but on the grid she was in the same bikini but the lipstick was orange. Same in the car on stories was red but having her Aperol was mysteriously orange and we all wondered why she would change her lippy. I don't think she did, I think the filter really is that orange!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just realised that she isn't wearing orange lipstick...it's just the red one looks orange with the filter on!! On stories she was wearing red with her red bikini but on the grid she was in the same bikini but the lipstick was orange. Same in the car on stories was red but having her Aperol was mysteriously orange and we all wondered why she would change her lippy. I don't think she did, I think the filter really is that orange!!
It’s not orange though...it’s “warm” ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The neck on the new jumper she “had to have” makes her look like she’s just back from a&e with whiplash!

Latest story - That’s not seriously her main course is it? It’s a tiny tiny (hobbit sized?!) portion!
I thought that then was thinking or am I just greedy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Meldrums need to shut down their you tube channel. I’ve just been reading about you tubes reasoning for limiting comments and my worst fears for those little girls are laid out in black and white!! It specifically mentions that online paedophiles search and use the comments ‘beautiful girls / children’ and share coded messages in the comments. Sick, sick, fucks.
Why would anyone risk their kids safety like this? A direct message to Reb and Lee and their Mums who read here: shut that channel down and for once in your fake, selfish grabby lives, PUT YOUR KIDS FIRST.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
The Meldrums need to shut down their you tube channel. I’ve just been reading about you tubes reasoning for limiting comments and my worst fears for those little girls are laid out in black and white!! It specifically mentions that online paedophiles search and use the comments ‘beautiful girls / children’ and share coded messages in the comments. Sick, sick, fucks.
Why would anyone risk their kids safety like this? A direct message to Reb and Lee and their Mums who read here: shut that channel down and for once in your fake, selfish grabby lives, PUT YOUR KIDS FIRST.

and the instagram!!

Reactions: 10
I’m absolutely howling - there’s a whole section on her Pinterest that she’s pinned HERSELF!! Talk about egocentric.

Anyway, these amused me also.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It gives me the heebie jeebies thinking about sex offenders having access to any photos and/or videos of my children online. (Edited to add, thankfully I don’t have FB and my insta is completely generic with no personal info).

It really does sum quite a lot up when something as serious as this goes unnoticed as it would affect their income. Their responsibility is to safeguard their children from harm. It sends shivers down my spine. It’s such a dangerous world out there. A quick google search and no doubt one would be able to find out their address, if not more. Terrifying.

I don’t know how they’d rectify this without shutting everything down and essentially rebranding themselves? Not just the Wellglums. The big brands couldn’t give a toss who is being exploited if it means they get their products advertised to 100,000’s followers.

Even within the last couple of days Liza P has had a baby and how many times have we seen him in his very very early days. It all feels very odd. Maybe it’s just me being old and cynical.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They should prohibit children been shown on parents YouTube or any social media and this is a very good example as to why this should be law! They under age and for that reason they shouldn’t have to have their childhood on show for every weirdo to see! This youtubers seem to have no conscience at all, it’s all about money! It should be illegal!
100% agree Anita , They are litterly selling their kids on line to earn an income , wonder where they'll all be in 10 yrs time when their kids don't want a camera shoved in their face for everyone to see .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.