Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how these “mummy vloggers” show video clips of their children so exposed, naked, semi naked, running around in nappies, in the bath etc. Yes it’s totally innocent & we “should” be able to see these things BUT there are messed up people out there who do look at these images & have sexual thought etc and it’s not new people have known this for years!!! I’m pretty sure that the sacconejolys showed a clip recently where the new baby was being changed & his penis was visable while she waffled on as usual. I mean how stupid do you have to be! Yes 99% of viewers might not take any notice but the 1% who could be viewing it in a sick manner should bother them.
They should prohibit children been shown on parents YouTube or any social media and this is a very good example as to why this should be law! They under age and for that reason they shouldn’t have to have their childhood on show for every weirdo to see! This youtubers seem to have no conscience at all, it’s all about money! It should be illegal!

Reactions: 17
If I pretend to be a profession I’m not. I would be breaking the law. Its protected titles.

Please stop using #pressgift etc

Reactions: 11
Comments have been disabled on many many accounts, but you can go back in and enable them again yourself. Not sure if Mrs M will be smart enough to realise that though.

Reactions: 2
Pat’s been putting to good use the skills he learned when he chummed Reb along to the Pork event and he’s cooked up a feast!

A salmon fillet between 2 and what looks like a small tub of potato salad.

He’s an absolute bleeping leg end! Can’t wait to see the leftovers from this tomorrow for lunch - YUM!

Question - why do these two cocunts insist on repeating what each other posts on stories?!

It’s so dull, no one needs to see the salmon twice! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They should prohibit children been shown on parents YouTube or any social media and this is a very good example as to why this should be law! They under age and for that reason they shouldn’t have to have their childhood on show for every weirdo to see! This youtubers seem to have no conscience at all, it’s all about money! It should be illegal!
I’ve just watched the YouTube video from the guy flagging the “wormhole” created by paedophiles to notify each other of content featuring kids and he mentioned them copying videos of interest then posting them in full under another name. I suddenly had a horrible thought: weren’t people mentioning a channel where lots of the Meldrum videos had been copied? If I was them, I’d track it down and report it ASAP. Worrying doesn’t even cover it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The neck on the new jumper she “had to have” makes her look like she’s just back from a&e with whiplash!

Latest story - That’s not seriously her main course is it? It’s a tiny tiny (hobbit sized?!) portion!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Pat’s been putting to good use the skills he learned when he chummed Reb along to the Pork event and he’s cooked up a feast!

He’s an absolute bleeping leg end! Can’t wait to see the leftovers from this tomorrow for lunch - YUM!

Question - why do these two cocunts insist on repeating what each other posts on stories?!

I thought he was trying to “bulk” ?
Melds gone all out on that epic feast...absolute BEAST

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched the YouTube video from the guy flagging the “wormhole” created by paedophiles to notify each other of content featuring kids and he mentioned them copying videos of interest then posting them in full under another name. I suddenly had a horrible thought: weren’t people mentioning a channel where lots of the Meldrum videos had been copied? If I was them, I’d track it down and report it ASAP. Worrying doesn’t even cover it.
But it’s their fault really isn’t it? What parent in this day and age doesn’t know that happens? What’s worrying to me it’s the fact that parents put their own children out here when they know this is a possibility, that to me it’s worrying, that parents do that to their own, of their own free will knowing this, it’s disgusting, and they have no shame and they don’t care.

Reactions: 13
But it’s their fault really isn’t it? What parent in this day and age doesn’t know that happens? What’s worrying to me it’s the fact that parents put their own children out here when they know this is a possibility, that to me it’s worrying, that parents do that to their own, of their own free will knowing this, it’s disgusting, and they have no shame and they don’t care.
I agree. If a parent is willing to show their child online to hundreds and thousands possibly millions of viewers on the internet which could end up being abused in some way due to security flaws and not knowing who’s watching, then they have full responsibility to protect those children. It’s their duty as parents, but when money is involved do they care. The meldrums don’t worry about posting real time where they are either.

Reactions: 11
yes that weirdo made an insta fan page and put photos of the kids on. Rebecca had even gone on there and liked them. bloody idiot. we all reported the page and all the photos were removed. They are so bloody naive. They should be thanking us on here not calling us trolls.

Reactions: 22
If that is ‘cooking up a storm’ I wouldn’t like to be at their house for a snack ???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How does she roam around that house at night.... they never close the curtains and the forest at the back can hide all kinds of creeps

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s funny how she posts a “memory” on Instagram stories of pushchair shopping for
Cocolicious.

If MY MEMORY serves me correct, they left the shop after NOT buying a new pushchair and were #kindlygifted one a few months later.

What a joke.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

I think if I ate it I'd see it twice ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's listened to us again re the comments on here about dark hair not suiting her?. We have our uses?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are they saying that the channels that have had their comments disabled are channels that have been found to be used by these pedophile rings??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She should just give it up now. Sad thing is she can't because it's her 'job'. She has completely lost herself since Lee quit his job. Dyed her hair and moved house - all bad decisions, she's no longer relatable. Looking back at her old videos she used to do food hauls, speed cleans, bargain hauls, festive hauls/vids and not to mention the vlogs were great on the Meldrum's. Now to Reb its all about statistics and income - such a shame really. Turned into a money grabbing, AD, short video and completely forgotten sometimes channel.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 6556She's listened to us again re the comments on here about dark hair not suiting her?. We have our uses?
Look at her pinterest, she's so bloody self obsessed, hundreds of 'hairstyle' pins and not much in comparison in family, decor, meals etc. Shows her priorities! Me, me fn me! Just GO and do it ffs you silly witch! Such shallowness asking for praise all the bloody time. ?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.