Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God they grind my gears to much. What is all this bullshit about starbucks not paying tax?
Starbucks do pay tax- do they not read the news?

And is it companies like amazon (who pay less tax than i do) that bring countries to its knees. Why is it fair for someone on minimum wage to go to prison for not paying council tax? But the meldrums, amazon and the likes think they are above it all. Its easy for them to be righteous about money when they dont have to work but it is things like that which will mean the NHS will be privatized.

God i hate them.
As usual Lee is just spouting random tit that he knows absolutely nothing about. The pair of them are as thick as pig tit.
He’s an absolute cretin.
He thinks if he private messages people he’s being really clever. He thinks he can use passive aggressive intimidation to shut down the conversation over here. He actually thinks people give 2 shiny shits what he thinks/says?! He’s a JOKE!!!
He’s honestly a pathetic little weasel.
He’s about as threatening or as intimidating as a piece of cotton wool.
I actually laugh at how juvenile he is.
And then I laugh some more, because the clock is ticking. Their time is up.⏰⏰⏰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As usual Lee is just spouting random tit that he knows absolutely nothing about. The pair of them are as thick as pig tit.
He’s an absolute cretin.
He thinks if he private messages people he’s being really clever. He thinks he can use passive aggressive intimidation to shut down the conversation over here. He actually thinks people give 2 shiny shits what he thinks/says?! He’s a JOKE!!!
I don’t like the passive aggressive comment.....are you happy with your life? Trying to target someone who is they hope unstable and unwell for what ever reason and try get them to crawl back into their shell and shut up. That’s what that tactic is used for. Correct me if I’m wrong. I’m sure anyone with knowledge in mental health on here would agree

Reactions: 19
I don’t like the passive aggressive comment.....are you happy with your life? Trying to target someone who is they hope unstable and unwell for what ever reason and try get them to crawl back into their shell and shut up. That’s what that tactic is used for. Correct me if I’m wrong. I’m sure anyone with knowledge in mental health on here would agree
It’s their stock response to any and all negative comments.
They will say people who post anything negative are either jealous or have sad lives.
It’s the only thing they can come up with to try to detract from the comments- they try to put the problem back onto everyone else and take it away from them.
It’s tiresome now.
It just shows how lacking in intelligence they both are that they can’t even conduct a proper, normal adult conversation- they just shut it down like kids in the playground “my mummy says your just being mean to me because your just jealous!”

Reactions: 11
I think it’s time the grandparents stepped in. Honestly, these kiddos aren’t doing well. Their behaviour is erratic, their moods are plummeting. If your children were only earning a couple of hundred pounds a month from sharing their lives and your grandchildren like this, with ALL that comes along with this “job”, would you really still be allowing them to carry on?

Lee has given up his career for this. To share his children’s precious moments with everyone. Rebecca appears to suffering with mental health issues (her mum in particular must be worried sick about the eating, although I’m sure this a long standing worry for Karen), and the quality of her work has dropped so significantly I actually believe her when she talks about how anxious she is. Just tell them to stop. These are some of the best years of your life, having a young family. But this is destroying them. Get them out!
Lurker :geek: but registering to say i thought this too and reached out to her a couple of years ago because i noticed the tiny portions and she always starts to exercise/change diet/cut back when shes stressy. This was brought up not that long ago and i was going to comment then but the forum moves so fast!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Right - so latest grid pic is saying she feels better cause she’s had a ramming in the bedroom?
Anxiety my bleeping arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You were ANXIOUS, you didn’t have ANXIETY.
Anxiety cannot be cured by bleeping clothes or a stay in a fancy hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lurker :geek: but registering to say i thought this too and reached out to her a couple of years ago because i noticed the tiny portions and she always starts to exercise/change diet/cut back when shes stressy. This was brought up not that long ago and i was going to comment then but the forum moves so fast!
Not buying it.
Her mother reads tattle and has come on her several times using fake profiles to stir tit up over here. Her mother isn’t looking out for her best interests. She’s as batshit and as full of it as Rebecca.

• Haha
He’s an absolute cretin.
Its the lack of integrity that winds me up. I cant spend time with people who have no empathy or understanding. Even on matters like business tax because Im happy to explain it to people but these are the issues that will affect our children and our childrens children.

They are lucky they found each other because ive never met anyone so vapid and thick. They have no plans for the long term they are floundering from one sponsored deal to the next, looking down at anyone who cant live up to their lifestyle.

They are bad people to the core, they are bad parents, and their kids will grow up with psychological injuries from all of this. The fallout will be huge.

Reactions: 16
Right - so latest grid pic is saying she feels better cause she’s had a ramming in the bedroom?
Anxiety my bleeping arse.
Lee doesn’t ram. Come on.
2 pumps and a squirt i bet!?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry to pop back to boden, but was her grid post a paid ad? (Not sure if they have to get approval on Ig the same as they would on yt? If so boden would have been aware that she was saying a jumper cured her anxiety before she posted it!) It's the same jumper she was wearing in her poppy water wipes ad video, which was filmed on 22nd Jan apparently? ? yet it had "just arrived" a few days ago?! I didn't realise straight away, as it looked a different colour due to that hideous filter! ?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s their stock response to any and all negative comments.
They will say people who post anything negative are either jealous or have sad lives.
It’s the only thing they can come up with to try to detract from the comments- they try to put the problem back onto everyone else and take it away from them.
It’s tiresome now.
It just shows how lacking in intelligence they both are that they can’t even conduct a proper, normal adult conversation- they just shut it down like kids in the playground “my mummy says your just being mean to me because your just jealous!”
They do lack intelligence. Can you imagine a restaurant. They had back lash from 15 customers (the no of people here on Tattle?)for a range of reasons. You wouldn’t tell them not to come back. Bugger off if you don’t like the food, etc. You take those views on board and work on them. Possibly the Ms know fine what we’re on to. They just can’t admit it as then it would mean the end for them

Reactions: 7
Wtf is with the “breakfast of dreams”?

Bet he’s jealous of those Bad Boy Belter sausages.

He could never amount to that girth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think last week's losses were insta glitch

102 sounds like a lot of sheep escaping the pen.

It's like the relentless ads
Both being smug
Being extra unrelatable
Relentless moaning they tired and busy
Showing off their physique
Not labelling ads
Her rant saying unfollow

It's like they on self destruct.

Reactions: 6
Anxiety cured by clothes and hotels. Knew it was bullshit. What she felt, at most, was short term sutuational stress caused by events in her life. However because anxiety sounds like something that would get more sympathy she's claimed it. SHE DOES NOT SUFFER FROM ANXIETY!

However what she's done is proven how self centred, self absorbed and ignorant she is. At no point has she considered anyone else while moaning about her poor mental health. Not once has she reached out with support or empathy to any followers. Instead of DM-ing telling people to unfollow her she coild have sent a quick dm to the many who shared their real anxiety battles with her, and actually empowered someone!
The anxiety card was played for a reason, and done so without any consideration to another person.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. She's vile!

A 6 pack and some Bobbi Brown lipstick cannot hide what is a disgusting ugly person underneath. Whats lacking in your life Rebecca to make you like that? You must be desperately unhappy to behave like this. What a sad, pathetic, insecure little person you are.

Reactions: 17
With regards to why they are together I personally think they will be together in 20 years if daddy cannon continues to fund them. Lee is with reb cos she looks good and cos she had access to money. No way would be leave her as he couldn’t afford a tent let alone a house. Reb is with him cos quite honestly what sain person out there would want to be with her when they see they have to be her slave whilst she sits on her lazy arse. They wouldn’t want to be treated like dirt.

Reactions: 12
See the bullshit about empowering women. If she believes that then why did she not care enough to empower all the women who post on her anxiety posts about their own struggles. Who the duck does she empower and how.

And also omg Lee honestly gives me the genuine boak. That stupid accent and smirk and his skinny wee body. My son's taller at 9 I think ? why the duck does he think it's acceptable to pm women. I cant even watch anything of his at all anymore as I can't stand him. He's completely fucked her image and channel. Everything went downhill when he quit work.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The photo of her at the hot tub wasn’t very flattering imho.

He honestly behaves like a child. It’s so off putting. Imagine him slavvering all over you.... ??? he’s just..... gross.
Wasn’t flattering at all, she looks dirty! What is with the face and hair?!

Lee doesn’t ram. Come on.
2 pumps and a squirt i bet!?
Ramming ? reminds me more of a baby lamb! He’ll be sprinting out of that hotel today I bet ! ? He just needs to do his little jump in the air and kick to the side to finish off the humdrum bingo! Poor lee that’s what happens when you’re starved of affection from his cold and frigid babe of a wife he goes looking for it elsewhere and needs the validation from the masses that he has pulled ‘a worldy’ as he said. Stems back to daddy issues unfortunately and deep rooted rejection, he feeds off of the acceptance from the masses

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With regards to why they are together I personally think they will be together in 20 years if daddy cannon continues to fund them. Lee is with reb cos she looks good and cos she had access to money. No way would be leave her as he couldn’t afford a tent let alone a house. Reb is with him cos quite honestly what sain person out there would want to be with her when they see they have to be her slave whilst she sits on her lazy arse. They wouldn’t want to be treated like dirt.
She’s also one of the most boring women on the planet. She’s got no chat. No charisma, no wit, no intelligence, she’s not funny, she’s got nothing going on upstairs. She’s bleeping boring as sin. It’s like they both stopped developing- physically and mentally at about 16 years old. They are really childish.
Any normal grown man wouldn’t be interested in Rebecca. Unless it was for 2 pumps & a squirt after a night on the beers.
These pair of clowns deserve each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.