Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh that these people write little reassuring notes to end the comments tho.. like too short, too many ads.. “but love u tho, no hate, pls dont block me like those tattlers for sharing my honest opinion...”?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All very valid points! Wonder how many of them will be blocked for daring to comment! ?
At least it’s clear to see that there’s more people out there that think the same, not only is there no quality to their content, there’s now no quantity either! Those people are taking time out and willing to give them their opinions and feeding back to them yet they still seem adamant that they are steering themselves off the social media cliff, it’s just getting worse! I’m sure once those people are blocked they’ll find these threads ?

Reactions: 12
Bit late here but as an anxiety sufferers whose on medication I’m wondering why reiki isn’t on the nhs. Is she for real??!! Stupid disrespectful woman!

Reactions: 13
SJ strum has a little boy with speech difficulties and has discussed it on her channel. The Meldrums may have been taking her to speech therapy but decided not to disclose it. From what they’re like with homework and other important issues they’re quite relaxed with many things like that. We can’t tell others what to write on here though, if you’re upset or offended report the comment or just scroll by. Also, seems to be a couple of suspect accounts too the past day but time will tell if they’re genuine or not! Florence is behind on her speech, as it Poppy. However, my daughter didn’t say a word till she way past one year old and then all of a sudden she spoke the whole bloody English language in one month! ? Their children are part of their brand so people are going to have an opinion on them I’m afraid. They have chosen to show them off to the world and don’t seem to give two hoots about their privacy! So on their head be it!

Reactions: 15
I honestly don't know why her sheep comment and ask questions, because she never listens to them. The only comments she listens to are the ones we post on here????. She reads what we say and think and proceeds accordingly????. Us Tattlers have got her well trained???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
#26 Cashmere solved her woes, Guinea Pigs still a no show, she’s basically an AD ho!

Please excuse me - I can’t sleep

• Haha
Still can’t sleep

#26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, from Cashmere to kitchen Roll she’s always on the beg!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If only we were near to a new thread.. have the perfect one for #26..

Still no shower but she's got the power, all Lee's spunk has cured her funk!
Change the all to "#Plenty of Lee's spunk has cured her funk" and it could still be relevant.

With 56 likes it obviously made a few of us laugh.

• Haha
Change the all to "#Plenty of Lee's spunk has cured her funk" and it could still be relevant.

With 56 likes it obviously made a few of us laugh.
#26 To cure your funk simply add cashmere to Lee’s spunk ? well who’da thunk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cocunts and boden may cure all her woes, but get the #plenty out cause the latest AD blows!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And lees removed the r Kelly song .. about time that idiot was put on a phone ban ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What has made me laugh today is watching Sunday’s AD. Sorry video. What a joke. 5 minutes long and literally the entire thing was just an AD for Plenty..... which is funny because the comments suggest that most sheep think Plenty is loo roll. tit job you’ve done there greedy Reb.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#26 the kids want more time just one to one but we’ve got the gym for our bulking and bum!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And lees removed the r Kelly song .. about time that idiot was put on a phone ban ?
He must’ve momentarily came out of the rock that he hides under to read here and realised that he’s got a paedos music as the soundtrack to his own children playing because he’s too lazy to work and likes to video them and advertise them to the world instead! Pat the twit strikes again, he needs to back the duck away now

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon next ad will be for musclefood. Couple of the other instamums have had that one and since the sellldrums are such fitness fanatics I reckon they would hop on board for some cheap meat! Scottish pork is so last week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t personally think that Florence has a huge speech issue and that is coming from someone who is Scottish and had a daughter who was referred and had speech therapy...

I generally just think she puts on quite a baby voice which was and still is possibly triggered by having a baby sister who gets a lot of attention from both parents...

I also think all 3 girls are incredibly babyfied and probably the biggest problem, there is no-one to say “you are going to school soon, it’s time to start talking like a big girl” and as someone previously mentioned “gently correcting”.

The most interesting thing is, if MM as a Mummy vlogger/instamum who apparently is all for using her platform to support and raise others has a daughter who has a had a speech referral or has had speech issues flagged she finally has something of substance to talk about and which could be very relateable/helpful to others.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.