Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopy83

VIP Member
So now she's just found another way to brag about her life. Oh how hard it is to move to a massive house with a huge garden and a tree house which so many can only dream of.

My parents have a mother and daughter from Ukraine living with them who fled their town as bombs were being dropped. Now that's proper change. Feck me Soph

• Heart
Reactions: 104

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl #2

Thread title courtesy of @Cassy Role via @InTheDollsHouse

She's only gone and released a children's book innit!
From the Sunday Times bestselling orfur comes Welcome to Cunt Hinch Farm.

Only it's not a farm and she's not an author.
IMG_20230103_200620.jpg

Newcomers to the thread please give our wonderful Thread 500 a thorough read here:

And check out the wiki. It's the pink button at the top of each thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Little Miss Annie

Haven’t commented in a while as I’ve been recovering after being involved in a car accident. But I have been busy digging information on this pathetic excuse of a woman!

Sophie did NOT write that so called book. She allowed copyright of names to be used, authorised illustrations and directed what keywords she wanted the story to include. Unfortunately there is a series of books in the pipeline!

Her account has also been red flagged so she better watch what she is doing with those bot buys!

Her account is also getting closely monitored by several companies so if I were you Sophie I would be very careful about what you do and say. You may have money and a few loyal sheep but if you don’t start following rules and being honest, your downfall is going to happen sooner rather than later.

If you want to keep the money rolling in while you still can, I suggest you get that mother of yours to wind her neck in. Her behaviour last night has caused problems 🤣 Let’s just put it this way, your lies and your beloved mother have already triggered the end of the ‘Mrs Hinch’ cult.

The funny thing is Sophie, you will be the last to know about it! You lie to your sheep, your contracted companies are lying to you but keep you sweet and you are so blindsided by the money that you can’t see what’s happening 😂

Happy new year hens!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Let’s not forget that Sophie ‘tend Rose bought antique books because they looked nice.
That was all.
Just to display them around the house.
An olive green cover in the bathroom.

She doesn’t read.
She doesn’t read to or with her children.
But now she expects people to buy a book she has ‘written’ to read to their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Little Miss Annie

Just to clear things up. I’m definitely not her PA 😂 I’m not related to the fraud, if I were I’d of had her sectioned a very long time ago! I’m also not part of Gleam.

I can say that I’m very well connected though to people in the industries that work/report on the Hinch brand. Although just the word Hinch makes me sick!

I do have to be careful with what I say though due to these people work roles, they have families themselves and don’t want to risk them losing their jobs.

With regards to the bot buying. She is still buying them daily! She has reduced the numbers though which is why there are a lot of red numbers on her stats. People are unfollowing in droves. Numbers on there aren’t reflecting the full extent though as she is registered with a company that shows her the figures and daily unfollow numbers so she can balance out the numbers in a less obvious way to make her still appear in demand.

Unfortunately this year she’s going to be unbearable but it’s the beginning of the end for her. She’s messing up more than ever and her smugness and lack of reality is going to destroy her brand.

All may seem rosy and content in Hinchland but behind the scenes it’s messy and absolutely chaos. But Sophie is oblivious to the truth because she’s just a pawn in the game and is fed fairytale dreams.

The thing about dreams is you have to wake up and she’s in for a shock when she does.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

Little Miss Annie

Spill some more tea!! I think we have all known that it's the end of Mrs Hinch. It's been that way for a while. How do you know so much information??
It’s all about who you know! It’s one thing I was taught in life. Knowledge and connections are power, not money.

I’ve been lucky in life to meet the right people unfortunately for Sophie!

I wish I could show everyone the evidence, it would be the end of the Hinch brand. But shes constantly pulling on the rope, as time goes on she will have enough to end it herself.

Companies are covering their backs by playing the waiting game and allowing her to mess it up on her side, while reaping the profits from her deluded ass.

Sadly it means innocent people being tricked into buying her tat and funding her lifestyle for longer. But the higher she thinks she is climbing the more it’s gonna hurt when she falls and the more she will have to lose.

Patience is a virtue 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 70