Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread suggestion to add to the mix although the ones suggested are better 🤣🤣

mummaz said the trolls need to get well!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A great reply to Fiddle would have been Get to bed , you're on nanny duty in the morning 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Anyone else think Freeda is headed for a deep rest after tonight?! 😂😂😂
It’s the fact they will all act as if nothings happened and tomorrow Sophie will carry on a normal despite the fact her “mum” has gone on a rampage chatting absolutely alpaca bollox

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Doesn't fiddle realise her behaviour makes her daughter look bad too. Doesn't show their family in a good light to all her sheep does it

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Anyone else think Freeda is headed for a deep rest after tonight?! 😂😂😂
Yes she's not been on it like this for about a year🤣🤣🤣

It’s the fact they will all act as if nothings happened and tomorrow Sophie will carry on a normal despite the fact her “mum” has gone on a rampage chatting absolutely alpaca bollox
Yes typical narcissistic behaviour and psychopaths🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I guarantee the next book will be something about the woolly wankers getting into the house. She’s been setting it up for ages now so that’ll be part of it. She’ll pass it off as chaotic and funny but the illustration won’t include the lure of carrot batons and the doors permanently open.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think fiddle will be sent to the tip tomorrow to join the dolls house. After what she done tonight 🤣 that or to a nut house called fruitloop home 🏡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
nothing wrong with needing mental health care. Even if you are fiddle.
There's not much wrong with her mental health...would put my money on anger issues &jealousy...oh and private health care to enable her to book in on a whim.Don't be feeling sorry for her Pols Dolls x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I would honestly never sicken of hitting her over the head with every caddy she has in her house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I don’t understand about Freda is she always uses “kid” and people thinks she means like actual kids / children so they get confused she never says “my daughter” it’s always weird cryptic tit about “someone’s kids” or “you wouldn’t like someone insulting your kids” it’s like Freda your kids are bleeping grown women!!

Same when Hinch cries some of your “trolls” are mothers it’s such a weird thing to come out with like because we’re mothers and have kids were supposed to believe all the lies and buy into her ripping people off

• Heart
Reactions: 31
As loopy as the mother.
Best selling author still has no words...
Can't sleep hey, mummy problems? lol

Reactions: 7
Right must catch some zzzz now it's died down on here "get well" & stay "green" you nastyyyyy trollsssss ❤

Reactions: 17
Happy new year nusties!

So much to say, most has already been said but here’s my tuppence.

Freda, chill the duck out and read thread 500. Your daughter is a prick, sorry to say, but true….

Found out the other day one of my colleagues is a hun (quite like her to be fair) she outed herself
“I love Mrs hinch, so does my mum”

Me: “duck off, really she’s an absolute twit
Her: “oh my god really…. I mean her voice is annoying but other than that I love her”

Other colleague (with kids similar age as ren and Lon and a spaniel better looking than Henry)!

“Took her off my feed, she was doing my head
In with the fake farm tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Soph will be sat Rocking in the dog bed clawing at her neck reading her mad ma's comments.
I think Freda's had the left over sherry trifle out the fridge and someone went a bit OTT with the amount of sherry in it didn't they! Either that or Freda's had a meal tonight 'cooked' by soph and this is all just a side effect of the food poisoning kicking in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m going to bed now, quite content that the Hinch clan is rattled. Night nusties and remember…get well ☺ Freda you played an absolute blinder tonight sweetheart, bless you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.