Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Based on that I can assume:
The alpaca shed has replaced the dog bed.
She's been in there on the phone to mummaz to make them stop because she can't moderate what's said on FB.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20230104_213501_Instagram.jpg

Can't or won't? Aaah... won't cause if she does there is no reason for the hunz to buy it innit. And why does she do everything on the floor? Could have used the booff to showcase The Novel.

Reactions: 14
She's the coldest mother I've ever seen, she barely interacts with her kids even when she's filming them and when she does it's so forced and awkward, and comes across very inexperienced. She doesn't ever display the behaviors of a mother that is focused on development, vocab, motor skills etc, she has them sat with dummies in their gubs at a small play table doing tit, weird crafts that she hovers and claw grabs at the whole time, guiding their hands instead of letting them do it, or has them sat somewhere else to pose for a photo. We've never seen her read to her children or read in general, or be overly "motherly". It just doesn't make sense for her to release a kid's book, she's not Mary Poppins or Miss Honey vibes at all and hasn't even tried to build an appearance of that in recent months, like she could have spent the last few months hyping up children's books? Or something? It just seems out of the blue, shes a cold mother but because she has kids... I guess we can release a kids book to keep some kind of income? I agree with many here, it will be a massive flop. People don't watch her for parenting advice or inspiration... They watch her for cleaning. It's not hard to top in Jan and Feb. Should have tried to go at Xmas sofa and see if you got top, that would be something to cry about.
As the very wise @Suebigfatsue87 has just posted, she doesn't even posess the basic need to safeguard her children, nor does her useless lump of a husband. Greedy bastards, the pair of em'

Reactions: 17
I've decided the people that buy this book are the same eejits that queue for hours for the prime energy drink nonsense.
Tapped in the head, the lot of them.

Reactions: 58
If mad ma is going to reply to every comment that states they aren't going to buy the new book, then she is in for a very long night!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A best selling author, who can't put into words what they are feeling 🤔 Am sure there is an irony in there somewhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.