Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect the book will actually be a total flop (RIP). She has had her time and unfortunately for her many are now fed up with her tit and she only has the die hard followers left who would waste their money on her tit without thinking about it. However she will of course make it it has been hugely successful and she just can’t believe it guys. She will no doubt be top selling on Amazon, but as someone said earlier, Jan/Feb are very easy months to gain this.

If you didn’t know Hinch but saw the book in a shop would you want to buy it for your kids?
She can afford to buy millions of the books to make it a best seller, also funny how for the last few months we get an odd post every week or two now she is promoting her tit we get lots in one day. Her followers will always be gullible there's no hiding the fact that they will keep her relevant even if she came on 1x month she could still sell her tit to the sheep

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I am struggling guysccch! Why a kid’s book? The collabs with P&G etc is a natural progression, she has a cleaning account so she sticks her name to a few minging cleaning products…standard but why a children’s book? It doesn’t make any sense. Also, it’s not a farm, it’s a very large garden housing three camels and three hens…that’s it, no cows, no sheep, no pigs, no farm. I find it just so utterly bizarre. It’s a cute little keepsake for HER children but I can’t see many people buying it for their children.

Reactions: 22
Can’t get over how much that illustration looks like Stace and not a single one of Sophie’s faces 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Haven’t posted here for a while but my god. How self indulgent??? At first I thought it was one of the books you can make for your kids online (where you insert their names) but no, it’s a total brag fest. I know she didn’t write it but 0 creativity, literally we moved to this house and look how much stuff we have. There is no imagination and having to think up any type of story. How much longer can she go with slapping her name on rubbish?! I pray to god people see the light when they read the book to their kids and realise what theyve created 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So she advertised her new book without even reading a page or two of it with her children.
Shes too busy screeching and trying to match up the illustrations with her house (note the stairs rods in the book)

Wouldn't you reveal the book by sitting reading it to your children? If you were a mum that is comfortable reading to your children

Reactions: 43
Does the impending loada bollocks that is Hinch's "book" mean she's gonna be doing a promotional tour of the country ...popping up on TV and radio shows??!!! 🤔🙄 No self respected celebrity would have a book out and not promote it ( personally I don't see hinch as a celeb, but she 100% does 🤮)

Reactions: 15
Not hard to imagine a book up when you constantly live in fairytale, la la land is it. It's all so pathetic and screams desperation to try to be something however, the public do tend to be quite fickle so doubt they're already getting a bit bored with this " hinch phenomenon" that has already had its day. Look at all those famous named shops from precious years, the big names to have and now they've all gone as ppl have moved on. I'm not getting excited this is the next biggest thing as doubt very much it is 👋👋

Reactions: 11
2B878253-F4EC-4D6B-8F7A-4BC20D0E2D93.jpeg

Guyssssssh, what I would like to know is who is the floofhead standing on the other side of the fence where there’s an actual busy road?

It’s an IMPOSTER! 😳

Now that would make an interesting children’s story, but unfortunately Sopha’s brains and imagination are up her arsenal hole.

I’d like you to think about the following scenario. Sopha sat with Ronald and Lonald on her lap reading them a story.... her monotone voice, her ability to make every word ending in T sound like TTTTTTTTT. The spit flying everywhere from her Ssssssssssss...... personally I didn’t get past thinking about her monotone voice attempting to read a story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Biggest issue with this book for me is using the kids as her sales pitch. Her USP now that she’s #notacleaner is a picture perfect family life but realistically, those boys can’t consent to that. I wonder if they have any idea that this book is being sold to the general public- I doubt it because how can you even grasp that at that age. It’s just a very weird concept to dramatise the lives of your kids and sell it for people to consume.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Let me get this straight. She’s put her ‘stage’ name to a children’s book, about her children dealing with a house move, which won’t even resonate with many normal people, down to the fact that not every Tom, Dick or Harry has the money to move to a ‘not a farm’ nor have months of settling in time, since she owned the damn house for lord knows how long before they actually moved in?! This woman is an actual joke! Just another way to brag about what she’s got thanks to her sheep 🐑
Makes me laugh when I left my narcissist ex I had to sell up to escape my son is 15 and still struggles daily that we moved from our home. & who gets the blame me? And got this twit writing a book about this sort tit. YET her sons still go back to the old house. She hasn't got a bleeping clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So basically the premise of the story is that you shouldn’t be scared of moving house because all your favourite stuff will be replaced by new things? Hmm.

Reactions: 43
I wonder if Fiddle plays a part in the story....🤔 I mean she’s in their lives every waking hour and probably spoons with Jimbobcreepyslob at night 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.