Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she actually finish a sentence properly? Her vocabulary literally consists of about five words. “Cannot… even… like… what do you say… I just feel so… I just don’t know what to say”. Why not just say something normal like thank you guys, I feel so grateful, I’m overwhelmed with the support, etc etc why waffle on about nothing. It winds me up because this is who Puffin are publishing when there’s actually talented authors out there.

Reactions: 40
I've been off fb for over a year & created a new one recently. Whats the best page to find for the comments ???

ITS THE DRAMA MICK I JUST LOVE IT

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Not to derail and take attention off the new Julia Donaldson and her masterpiece but I came across this video of an "influencer"(and I use this term very loosely) from my area and one of her cooking videos, she could give Chef Hinch a run for her money with this one.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
They are such a rough family I’m shocked Sopha is trying to sell a book memory of her tit life and her mad ma is slagging people off on social media WHY doesn’t this get reported in the DM

Reactions: 34
Someone asked who's Freda on the screen shot of the direct message. Someone said a person silly enough to buy her tat and she relies on these loons. DYING
Some People are asking if she's OK in the head and hardly anyone knows who she is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Still confused why she needs a story book to keep memories most of us have photos on the wall of our houses instead of a memory room full of free prints

Reactions: 19
Someone asked who's Freda on the screen shot of the direct message. Someone said a person silly enough to buy her tat and she relies on these loons. DYING
Some People are asking if she's OK in the head and hardly anyone knows who she is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
surprised she’s not changed her name to ‘Freda hinch‘ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.