Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
I can just imagine her face right upto the phone glasses down her nose furiously typing shit replies.

she’s full on insulting people too! i haven’t seen one single comment on there that’s been actually nasty, imagine messaging someone and telling them they hope their child gets insulted! She’s a nasty piece of work ain’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
why must she have the book written by “mrs hinch” and not just sophie hinchcliffe? sounds so childish having her instagram name as the author 🤮 i would’ve given her respect if she done that but nope it’s all about the hinch life 🙄
Because nobody knows who Sophie Hinchliffe is 🤭

• Haha

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
I've decided the people that buy this book are the same eejits that queue for hours for the prime energy drink nonsense.
Tapped in the head, the lot of them.

sarr19

why must she have the book written by “mrs hinch” and not just sophie hinchcliffe? sounds so childish having her instagram name as the author 🤮 i would’ve given her respect if she done that but nope it’s all about the hinch life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Loopy83

VIP Member
Love how people are saying "I haven't insulted her children" not realising Frida is meaning her poor sweet little girl Sophie Rose (added as a teenager)

• Haha
Reactions: 54

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
It’s a glorified picture book with lovely illustrations in it (the artist is clearly talented) with a few words thrown over each page - and she’s charging £12.99 for that?! 🤣🤣
Ironic thing is the boys will play with the outdoors equipment more in the book then they do in real life

• Wow
Reactions: 54

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Guyysch - I wish fiddle would jump on here for a bit, dish out some abuse to us...I feel as if she leaves us out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Handwash30

VIP Member
Hinch management won’t like this one bit. It was supposed to be a nice children’s book announcement, now the tone has been lowered by deranged drunken granny screaming like a fishwife at strange women off the internet.

It’s miles apart from the wise old matriarch soph tries to paint her as with all her “mum says”. Turns out mums a crazy old cunt!

I don’t accept the justification of “protecting her child” either. How does she think her behaviour has resolved anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

anniemouse

VIP Member
I’d love to find a Children’s book released around the same time and try and get it higher in the book charts just to wipe that smug 100 faces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
STOP BEING SUCH NASTYYYYY TROLLSSSS!!!! Mummy has spoken it's number 1 I fank you!!!!! I'm literally crying love tattle on days like this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
Aww bit of damage control from Freda today - she’s changed her profile picture to something flowery to try and make it harder to recognise her

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
No shhhloppy seconds for you tonight Fredayahoooo whooo hoo! Naughty old gerwl!
Looks like she needs a right good shag, Inch is on the way dearrrrrr

No one is this much of a cunt. She needs to get well . We know why Sophie is a cunt and where she gets it from though.. She thinks she's an entitled little princess and so does Fiddle. She's just a younger version of her mam cos it's all she knows.
I think alot of her behaviour is down to her mother having her hand so far up her fanny she uses her as a puppet. She's controlled.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51