Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also off to bed now ready to go to my real job so my kids can have a safe private life but thanks for the entertainment fredayahoo apple doesn’t fall far from the tree x

Reactions: 36
Zoph, explain to your mother that because the group has mrs hinch in the title, it doesn’t mean it belongs to you or a family member. She can’t control everything. Hth 👍🏻

Reactions: 29
I guarantee the next book will be something about the woolly wankers getting into the house. She’s been setting it up for ages now so that’ll be part of it. She’ll pass it off as chaotic and funny but the illustration won’t include the lure of carrot batons and the doors permanently open.
And if that wasn't an idea all ready thought up by her or management then she will be fOrEvEr GrAtEfUl to you for this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When fiddle pops her way to hell, Sophie might get some well needed therapy and live life normally as a 30 plus year old woman, wife and mother instead of holding her mums hand everyday.

There's a reason they're so weirdly close. Incestyyyy. Poor Ronnie and Lennie being brought up around nut jobs. They've got their mam tend crying on the sofa slapping her forehead over a book, and their nanna putting people in head locks
This has really woken me up tonight! Very entertaining!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seeing these comments from Freda tonight just show how over protective and over bearing she is. We joke about her being Round them all the time but she has probably put Sophie down so much over the years to make her needy and dependent on her even though she’s a grown married woman with children she still consults mummaz on every move and needs her approval. I bet this is something Sophie and Jamie argue about the most, he must get pissed off with it but then can’t say too much as Sophie earns all the money. Sad really. I’d love to know what his family make of it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Bloody hell that poisonous old bleep is on one tonight. Shall we collate all the screen grabs and send them all to puffin to let them know what a cunty bunch they are dealing with here

As for that Kate, she is just a massive bleep , I blocked her on FB ages ago so can't see her comments on that page thank God. But she spends half her life on this page just so that she can report back to the Hinch FB pages. She's a sad cow, needs a good shag.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Kate has to be a relative or a mate maybe it's scruffy arse stacey or that duck ugly sister of hers .

Shame Kate wasn't complained about in the fb group about been so Rude and nasty but she removed lots if her comment the bleep

Reactions: 9
I just ventured on to that page for a nose. Still quite a few of the silly bint's comments - what a truly nasty woman she is. I just love that most of them don't have a clue who she is, and that one who says they are there for the fruitcake when she says I'm Sophs mum. Bloody hilarious. How utterly demeaning and embarrassing, here's Hinch trying to flog a wholesome children's book, and there's her gutter mother being rude and insulting and sending nasty messages to lots of people. Freda, pack it in you stupid cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How bleeping embarrassing of her mother when her daughters just wrote a book for kids 🙄
You can tell her type a mile off she has a hard face like her daughter. I bet she’s a nasty old hag to deal with 😖 that’s why Hinch is the way she is… carbon copy.

Reactions: 28
I genuinly cant believe her mams been inboxing people on Facebook, being rude to them. Doing the exact thing hinch says she doesnt stand for. The comment she made to the the lady who said she would rather read a pile cream packet 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone else think its weird admin didnt turn of the comments. They usually would, especially when someone starts being abusive, which hinch mum was being. Wonder if they too have had enough now.

Edited this as I've just seen what she's inboxes someone. Wishing bad on someone else's child. Thats one of the most horrific things you could say to a person.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
But the mostly nasty comments got deleted especially that Kate one she was woeful.calling people pond life and cesspit think it'll be her buddy minty stacey or that ugly corspe twin or her sister defo with unhinged mother been on fb tonight .
I genuinly cant believe her mams been inboxing people on Facebook, being rude to them. Doing the exact thing hinch says she doesnt stand for. The comment she made to the the lady who said she would rather read a pile cream packet 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone else think its weird admin didnt turn of the comments. They usually would, especially when someone starts being abusive, which hinch mum was being. Wonder if they too have had enough now.

Reactions: 4
Blimey. I went to sleep early. Woke up because the youngest wet the bed. Popped on for a scroll and to make a comment about the head tapping and now I’m wide awake 😂😂. Goodness me Freda! When will you learn!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.