Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm on one after that tend 'grateful' story. I can't stand her. I really can't stand her.
She looks rough on the story though, she's used a filter but not the obvious one she usually uses. Face 3360 of Hinch.

Anyway, I'm SO sick of her getting her own way with everything. Why and how did she ever get the go ahead with a book? There's better people out there than a tramp like her. Why her?

She has absolutely fuck all to do, home decor failed massively, clothing failed massively, knows she can't handle her 2 kids so a third would be dangerously stupid, so oh I know, expose my kids even more, turn their exploitation into a book and make money that way! Then does a fake omg fankooooooooo when actually she couldn't give a FUCK about anything, not the people buying the books, nothing other than the money.

I genuinely want her to fail, she's done nothing good the whole time she's been on Instagram and that won't change. Ever. She's too selfish and too self obsessed to ever use her platform for good. I want an Elle Darby/Swift 2.0 with Hinch. That family defo have some skeletons and one day it'll be exposed.

Inch is a nobhead aswell, just putting that there. Nothing but a bumhole living off his wifes manipulation and exploitation of their children. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Ey ey. Try not to screengrab off this group too much because I'm not interested much in trolling but look who's leapt to the defence...
IMG_20230104_213507.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Picklelily

VIP Member
Every time someone says something I disagree with, I'm just going to keep repeating get well at them from this moment on.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
I'm actually wheezing at freda yahoo piping up. As others have said I think she's more pissed they don't realise she's mummmmmaz 😂😂😂😂😂😂 screaming.

Hope she posts a don't you know who I am fank yoooo
Eta oh she has 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm living for the person who's there for the drama 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Freda dear, your ‘child’ is an adult.
A wife.
A mother (I use that word loosely).
A millionaire.

If she needs you to be a keyboard warrior in a Facebook group (which, by the way, isn’t actually a fan group) perhaps a life in the public eye wasn't the best choice for her? Maybe it’s time she slips away quietly into the shadows?

Hope this helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Short30

Let me get this straight. She’s put her ‘stage’ name to a children’s book, about her children dealing with a house move, which won’t even resonate with many normal people, down to the fact that not every Tom, Dick or Harry has the money to move to a ‘not a farm’ nor have months of settling in time, since she owned the damn house for lord knows how long before they actually moved in?! This woman is an actual joke! Just another way to brag about what she’s got thanks to her sheep 🐑

Reactions: 61

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
God yeah I know how she feels. I took my tree down and the room felt so empty that I went out and bought a 16th century armoire, a complete set of Ming Dynasty vases and 30 rare imported orchids to fill the gap.
I'll just pop them into storage every year when I have to get the tree out again.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Handwash30

VIP Member
Fucking hell Fiddle! Maybe you should have raised your nasty brat of a daughter better and more people might actually like her.

Keep talking you sour old bag and showing us what sort of people you really are. Give a person enough rope and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

JustaLurker102

It is a really lovely book but a personal book. A nice book for the kids to look at now and a memory when they get older, even to pass on to their kids, you know a snapshot of their childhood.
I don't think it's a kids story book for the public.

Reactions: 59