Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The troll is trolling the "trolls".
How ironic.
Get well, Freda....get well x

(Get well is the new ATB and I just laaavvvvv it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I can't locate the exact screenshot from the Fiddle rampage last night but didn't she at one point say something about "of course if your child was given these opportunities you would encourage them to take them"?

To me it just summed the whole family ethos right up. Easy money? Sure, who doesn't love that! But they have all openly spoken (I think in her memememoir as well) about how much Soph struggles with the "fame" and "trolls" and how worried her family have been about her at times. If this is true..WHY would Fiddle be encouraging her to chase this particular slobby easy money making dream? If she has seen the "unkind comments" including ones made about her beautiful grandkids WHY is she encouraging her daughter to continue exposing them and allowing them zero privacy as they grow up?

Either she's totally devoid of feeling and is seeing the £ signs over her family's well being....or Soph isn't little anxious old me and is enjoying the whole thing as much as her Mad Ma is.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Was she the one last night who admitted she's on tattle trying to catch people out? she shared a screenshot from here about someone sticking 50p in fiddle 😂😂😂
Yes that’s her😂😂

Thread title Freda Fruitcake F##k Off, sorry I meant Get Well😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Freda should put her money where her mouth is. Tell her precious princess Hinch she can no longer accept the free luxury holidays, expensive gifts and freebies and bills paid, because no amount of possessions and luxuries is worth seeing her child being criticised publicly.

I think it also applies to the rest of the greedy toxic bunch surrounding her. They take first, complain later. Hinch is very clear that she fully takes on board “encouragement” from her family, so they’re all as guilty as anybody.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Freda, Sophie, Jamie & Gleam management & any other social media parents using their children in this manner - be very careful….this could be a book that the boys publish in the future to pass down to their families (apologies for my rubbish creativity -I’m not good at editing photos 😂). If Harry can do it, so can Ron & Len.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is hilarious, thank you Hinch for starting January by giving us such a laugh 😂

Firstly, the book. Vanity publishing at its absolute peak. I pity anyone stupid enough to buy it.

And secondly, Freda, apple hasn't fallen far from that tree has it Soph ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Freda should put her money where her mouth is. Tell her precious princess Hinch she can no longer accept the free luxury holidays, expensive gifts and freebies and bills paid, because no amount of possessions and luxuries is worth seeing her child being criticised publicly.

I think it also applies to the rest of the greedy toxic bunch surrounding her. They take first, complain later. Hinch is very clear that she fully takes on board “encouragement” from her family, so they’re all as guilty as anybody.
Ah now this is what I was trying to get at! Thanks for wording it so eloquently.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Now look you nusty lot, stop laughing, she is a best selling awfur, mummmazzzz says
Screenshot_20230105-222200~3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh it’ll be easy work for Freda to gaslight soph into agreeing she was just “helping” and doing what any mother would do. She even managed to convince the stupid cow she knew Sophie was pregnant before she’d even had a positive test.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100% agree with this. I bought the entire Roald Dahl collection for my wee nephew for Christmas for £20. Would rather spend a wee bit more on a set of fantastic stories by a well renowned author which will also help encourage reading than 'her' book.
My auntie did the same for me when I was young. Dahl’d got a great range for small kids and older kids. She wrote little messages in The books and I still have them - ratty and well read as they are.

• Heart
100% agree with this. I bought the entire Roald Dahl collection for my wee nephew for Christmas for £20. Would rather spend a wee bit more on a set of fantastic stories by a well renowned author which will also help encourage reading than 'her' book.
Agree with this. I bought the whole Beatrix Potter collection from someone on FB marketplace for only £10.

I’ve also pre-ordered a book that I’ve been waiting for from an actual, not tend, author for myself for around the same price as hinch’s book. So infuriating as she’s charging at around the same price or more for her stupid book than these proper authors who write proper books do 😠

Reactions: 10
I had an early night (to read a REAL BOOK actually) even though I knew Mad Ma had kicked off, it's my own fault I missed it 😂 JESUS bleeping CHRIST what a riot, can see where Soph gets her illiteracy, nonsensical ramblings and pure narc energy from! When Freda Yahooooo was talking about 'insulting children' I thought it unlikely anyone would have insulted Ron and Lon then it dawned on me, she was referring to little ol 32 year old Soph blesserart just because someone didn't lick her arse about her latest exploitative venture.

BEKOND and GET WELL 🤣
Absolute fuckery at it's finest, Mad Dog Ma accusing people bid insulting her 'child' while insulting and DMing other people's children.😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sopha probably contacted the moderator of Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It fan page on facebook
And demanded the post was taken down. What an affront to have your mother going off like a mad woman. Probably scared shitless the papers will get wind of it. Last night she was sitting in the corner of the stables with the camels probably pulling her hair out at mad mas insults on Facebook. She's progressed from Henry's bed to the stables t
Mad Ma was in the dog bed, unfortunately it's not made for two😂😂😂

I don’t even know what being green means…I thought it meant being new at something like a job 🤣
Oh hang on! Does old Fiddle mean jealous!
It's spelt, jEaLoUs, I'm fank you.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.