Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Longtimelurker xoxox

Okay I thought I uploaded but I can’t see it on here fuck knows where I’ve uploaded the other one 🤣

Okay I thought I uploaded but I can’t see it on here fuck knows where I’ve uploaded the other one 🤣
Ive just uploaded it on another thread and everyone’s asking who is it 🤣🤣🤣 note to sell don’t come on tattle high

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house
We are now at Thread 97 from the house reveal until we finally saw a packed moving van. 13 weeks and 3 days since they were moving "in 6 weeks time" and still no official "we are in".
There weren't many suggestions last thread, but the highest rated was @Pollyanna263's suggestion from a previous thread, nominated by @N0sey.P4rker. She's still not officially announced she's in, but we know she must be by now.
Please keep thread suggestions short, no swears and marked with "Thread Suggestion" or it won't be seen!

Soph waited until just after the new thread was started to post a tantalising glimpse of a packed moving van. I'm fank you Sophie Rose.

And then that was all for Monday. And Tuesday.
We waited with our crunky snacks and 10L cokes but the plinky plonk montages never came.

Wednesday morning arrived and with it the most fabulous(ly filtered) dahlia I've ever seen. She was announcing a q&a, despite being busy moving, likely to boost engagement as her follower numbers are falling off a cliff.

A few hours later and a few questions she wrote to herself were answered.
- she's not selling or renting the house, but avoiding tax with it and it all sounds a bit dodgy if you ask me.
- said she's taking her followers on the journey of unpacking, but looks like she's already started before posting any stories. Pre-records in the making.
- gifting on the gifted sky glass. Probably because it's shit.
- announced she's giving burglars the upper hand with a house tour.
- began to construct her hen coop, but this goes against the application requirements that were on the BHWT website a few weeks ago (the website has also now changed...)
- did some washing in the new utility room but it still isn't clear if they're living there yet
- dirty deleted an admittance that Henry will still have his own bedroom. Clearly didn't mean to post that one.

After a brief hiatus (she made it to lunch but ran out of questions to ask herself) she was back with some more bizarre questions
- stairs have had their rods added, praise and rejoice!
- there are plans for more animals. Why though?
- reiterated that Mini Hinch is a one off thing. Because Tesco have dropped her.
- is still unpacking and assembling furniture. Maybe if she wasn't on Instagram answering her own questions it would be done by now? Just a thought.
- more Hinch tat is coming our way before the end of the year. Will it go straight to reduced clubcard prices like the Hinch baby collection?

Sopha is the Queen of lies
Jimbob is the husband who isn't even allowed to go golfing
Mad Ma Barker is always lurking in the periphery
Al hasn't been seen for a long time. Maybe he went out for pallets and never came back?

Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wonderful thread 500:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 123
I don’t often comment but this is getting me down now.
A woman who cleans her house, screws over the vulnerable for cash, is treated like the second coming of Christ himself by her shoppers followers, who think she can do no wrong. The same followers who (like most of us at one point, I’m sure) were once entertained by her normal home, watching her buy home bargains tat and calling her cloths daft names. She’s now so completely unrelatable to these people that she’s got alpacas wandering round her mansion in which she’s got so many rooms she doesn’t know what to do with each of them.
She’s gifted tens of thousands of pounds of unnecessary crap even a bed for a dog when literal human children in this country are without beds. She’s now leaving the previous set of gifted furniture in her old house that she can afford to just hand over to someone else rent free and still gets given thousands more!
Personally, I’m not jealous - but I’m angry. Angry that she gets called out on non of her shit, her wastefulness, her dangerous tips, her lies, her self absorbed lack of reading-the-room when so many cannot afford to heat their homes and feed their children and she’s still actively pushing debt onto those who follow her with the relentless pushing of ad ad ad undeclared ad -must keep up with the Hinches - let’s be honest her demographic pushes to the stay at home mums, the younger families and the vulnerable. If they think they can buy a piece of her fairytale who cares if the gas bill gets paid?!
And I know this from experience of her, other influencers and Instagram in general. I once wanted to make my house insta-perfect, had an insta home account, made myself sick with anxiety to clean clean clean and up to my eyeballs with debt. Next accounts, very accounts, credit cards, loans I had the lot and I still wasn’t any happier with all that ‘stuff’, in fact I was severely depressed.
She’s encouraging this on a massive scale, even her Tesco range churning out the same things season after season in a slightly different shade of griege which everyone buys again because saint sophie said so. It’s just a complete disregard for the state of the country at the moment. READ.THE.ROOM

• Heart
Reactions: 113

Jojo75

Gosh them sheep on MHMMDI page are incredibly dim. They are all shouting about the fb page being full of tattlers. Well I suppose it technically is but a lot of those Tattlers were once big Mrs Hinch fans and were originally following that page as fans of hers. Most of us here followed her and then found Tattle. We didn’t find tattle first and then seek out Mrs Hinch’s fan page. Her sheep aren’t doing her any favours because I’m sure everytime one of them mention Tattle a few of them end up joining us over here

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Kiwigem

Chatty Member
Why does she even have to tell everyone that the new people living there are as much of a scrounger as her ??? I’d be fucked off if she told everyone I wasn’t paying rent.

yuck yuck yuck

• Heart
Reactions: 91

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
I find those posts about her old house both cringeworthy and utterly patronising for the new family moving in

• Heart
Reactions: 90

flixy83

Right so if you know your child could potentially hurt himself in the night, why is his bedroom not filled with lots of lovely soft furnishings, why has he not got a soft padded headboard, why has he got wooden drawers at both sides of his bed??? Surely your first concern would be to make Rons room as safe as possible, not cold, clinical, splinter city!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Jimbobteenypeeny 🎵Cunt’ry House🎵
(Volume needed, contains swears) 🤭 credit to @Thatsall and @Whenthelightsturntostars for the idea 💕🐔

Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday! Whether it’s a day off for Sopha or not, here’s Jimbob with a song for you 🎵 Peggy? Penny? and Phyllis? are making their debut 🐓🐓🐓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Latala

Chatty Member
So designer sunglasses are expensive but your dog sleeping in a £1k gifted mattress & pillows is ok? Fucking melt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Longtimelurker xoxox

Okay I’m uploading them I’ve made it into a loop and I can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣 someone tell me if I only uploaded the hinch photos and nothing else because I’m pranging out lmao

Okay I’m uploading them I’ve made it into a loop and I can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣 someone tell me if I only uploaded the hinch photos and nothing else because I’m pranging out lmao
Ah it’s not letting me upload the loop it’s like a boomerang of her shoving the ice cream in and out her mouth it’s hilarious 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
13 weeks and 3 days since they were moving "in 6 weeks time" and still no official "we are in" as per @Pumpkins1506

31 weeks and 4 days since she announced ‘Hinch not a Farm’.

42 weeks and 6 days since they actually completed on the house.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

Soapy

Chatty Member
Please can we bring back the fact

"Sophie has no middle name and added Rose in her teens"

To the recaps. Makes me cringe and also howl at the same time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Thing is, they aren't immune to energy price rises. And with her love of keeping the house tropically warm and the new underfloor heating, they'll feel that come the new year. Their lifestyle and current income stream isn't going to stop them having to cut back on spending. Especially if she's starting to flounder looking for new contracts.
I genuinely will eat my sandals if Janine isn't already working or, at the very least, talking to recruitment agents.

Fanny has had to go into hiding. She does have a "friend" who posts on here, in a similarly cryptic manner.
Who said Fanny's in hiding?
I heard that the silly old c*** locked herself out of her own account🤣
She's definitely not hiding from Soph nor Fiddle.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I know it's been said but I am LIVING for these daily numbers on social blade! It really is good to finally see more and more red numbers. 👍

Screenshot_20220810-204919_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
"You just make me feel so good". I have absolutely no words for this. How the fuck can she make people feel so good when we are in the middle of the biggest cost of living crisis? Her constant bragging and boasting is making people feel shit more than anything. Her follower numbers dropping regularly is showing this. Wouldn't surprise me if Inch sent her this just to big her up and feed her massive ego. Twat.

Screenshot_2022-08-10-18-42-23-95_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 83