Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anything is wrong with buying/getting things for free or cheaply - here me out guyyyyys - if you have some personal taste and a critical mind.

I bought my first home just before lockdown and lost my job, now the mortgage holiday is catching up with me. Anyway, unlike greyskull it wasn’t left furnished by the precious owner. I trawled sites like freecycle and eBay for affordable, often free, household furniture, pans, cutlery, toys for the kids.

Would’ve loved the BHF furniture store, but covid closed them. Slowly I found things we needed and liked. It’s not even close to being done, but now I’m back at work, I’ve less time. At least now I can afford paint tins. God know why it’s so expensive. We haven’t rushed in and filled it with ikea tat (no offence meant, they do any some really us work things) and we have a unique homely home that isn’t straight from basic witch influencer 101 catalogue. . If I’d had her house I wouldn’t kept it rustic and not changed it all the new shiny grey tat. Rant over and out.
Please don't think my comment was bashing people who can't afford to buy things.

You're so right, I have seen lovely homes done on a budget. Taste is something Hinch lacks in and her home looks clinical and not lived in.

My point was Ron's room looks cheap because it is. She's spent THOUSANDS on a wall mural, but bought cheap bedding etc. Priorities.

Meanwhile the dog sleeps on a gifted £1000 bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I said way back that this move was a huge gamble and after 2 days of huge losses on her followers, it will be her downfall😳

Reactions: 26
Will be some sickly montage of waking up at the faux farm today and all the I can’t believe it, the boys love it and no doubt those bastard alpacas running around with Ronnie while his stupid ‘mother’ cackles.

Then tonight a full on edited montage of locking up greyskull and opening the door to the faux farm. With each room it’ll blend from a before to an after. A load of alpaca shite and the resin drive. Ending with the boys running around the garden before a family photo outside the front door. Then there will be the 7pm grid post with all the usual crap she spouts.

“I can’t believe it guys! We are finally here. Our boys absolutely love it and it’s amazing. Thank you for following our journey, dreams really do come true! It’s been hard work and a lot of struggles but it just feels right for our family. Greyskull will always be in our hearts but we can’t wait to continue our journey with you guys. Let the adventures of Hinch farm begin!’

She will definitely use the key words to keep the sheep on side. Journey, adventure, love it, can’t believe it, grateful, unbelievable, family, honestly….blah blah blah 🙄

Seriously duck off Sophie. You are nothing but a con artist and you know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is this the face of a man happy with his lot. I despise him yet feel just a tad sorry for him having to put up with that screeching bragging witch but then he enables her so I take that back enjoy your pitiful life now mate cause it ain’t going to last. No one will have the money to buy her autumn range it will be a disaster people won’t be able to heat their homes never mind buying her latest tat range
A lot of these beta men are broken, their eyes are dead inside, they know they are a prop that they will lose their children and home, they are captured by a black widow spider. You normally see it in women with narcissistic abusive men.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is this the face of a man happy with his lot. I despise him yet feel just a tad sorry for him having to put up with that screeching bragging witch but then he enables her so I take that back enjoy your pitiful life now mate cause it ain’t going to last. No one will have the money to buy her autumn range it will be a disaster people won’t be able to heat their homes never mind buying her latest tat range
He is a very ugly man

Reactions: 12
Can’t wait until we see
Porcelain pine and pantry move in and then ultimately go back to the chicken people
🐓

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Definition of Con Artist……sums up Mrs Hinch very nicely indeed

#mrshinchisover
There are many like this, they fabricated a life and face, you only see them and their home from limited angles. The false self is so damaged nothing is real their lips, skin, nails, teeth and hair are fake as the life they project, their face is no longer their own, they are a shell with nothing within the realms of normal about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They are display books she once said whatever that means. So thick she can’t even have books 🤣
Now that MUST be ‘Elizabethan critical essays’ 🤣 I don’t know why I’m so hung up on that, it just cracks me up guyssssch 🤣 that and her and Fiddle laughing at a Dickens book in the not so secret antique shop 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jimbobteenypeeny 🎵bleep’ry House🎵
(Volume needed, contains swears) 🤭 credit to @Thatsall and @Whenthelightsturntostars for the idea 💕🐔

Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday! Whether it’s a day off for Sopha or not, here’s Jimbob with a song for you 🎵 Peggy? Penny? and Phyllis? are making their debut 🐓🐓🐓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Will be some sickly montage of waking up at the faux farm today and all the I can’t believe it, the boys love it and no doubt those bastard alpacas running around with Ronnie while his stupid ‘mother’ cackles.

Then tonight a full on edited montage of locking up greyskull and opening the door to the faux farm. With each room it’ll blend from a before to an after. A load of alpaca shite and the resin drive. Ending with the boys running around the garden before a family photo outside the front door. Then there will be the 7pm grid post with all the usual crap she spouts.

“I can’t believe it guys! We are finally here. Our boys absolutely love it and it’s amazing. Thank you for following our journey, dreams really do come true! It’s been hard work and a lot of struggles but it just feels right for our family. Greyskull will always be in our hearts but we can’t wait to continue our journey with you guys. Let the adventures of Hinch farm begin!’

She will definitely use the key words to keep the sheep on side. Journey, adventure, love it, can’t believe it, grateful, unbelievable, family, honestly….blah blah blah 🙄

Seriously duck off Sophie. You are nothing but a con artist and you know it.
what I’d give for her to be woken up with one of the BTB breathing in her face instead of lardsomes, unstaged obviously, but deserved since she has started a ‘learned’ behaviour of allowing them in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How ironic that on the same day that they announced Britain is facing energy blackouts this winter and a further increase in energy prices in January - Hinchy decides to start showing off her manssssshhhhion! I dont know about you guys but I couldn't live without my mini movie room & my full size one 🙃 shes vile, but hold faith that karma is coming, sophs chickens are LITERALLY coming home to roost ;)

Reactions: 28
Can’t wait until we see
Porcelain pine and pantry move in and then ultimately go back to the chicken people
🐓
oooh I wonder if the egg will come out with a quality checked stamp on it when she happens to ‘find’ the first one….🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.