Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
So what are they eating?
Every time I've moved it's takeaway on your knees the first night while sat on boxes.

Are they moved in or not?
Can they not order food until they've 'styled' every room?
Where will Lonnie sleep?
Why is she washing clothes if she's not moved in enough that she can't eat?
What does moving in even mean anymore?

It's a shame the tend Q&A has finished because I have so many questions!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 62

YR80

Chatty Member
Just finished another satisfying bot report, I’d love to know the actual percentage of bots on the account, Out of the 30 or so followers showing I reported about 14 as scam/fraud.
Also it’s already been said but make the bridesmaid proposal make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️
That bridesmaid proposal makes no sense. She doesn’t even answer the question and it just sounds like a night out. It’d be like someone asking me “how did Mr YR propose?” and I just say “I was laying in bed one morning and he brought me a cup of coffee. Then I had some cheesecake and caught a train to London, where we went for a tostada in TGI Fridays and to the zoo. It was a magical day and I love him so much.“ It’s absolute nonsense written down like that

(Although the day is accurate! He proposed using a chalkboard mug cup he brought my coffee up in then brought me cheesecake before we went to London and did all my favourite things to do, which is eating and looking at animals.)

• Haha
  • Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Why does she even have to tell everyone that the new people living there are as much of a scrounger as her ??? I’d be fucked off if she told everyone I wasn’t paying rent.

yuck yuck yuck
I hope they've got some sort of legal contract/written agreement these new Tennant's. Imagine having her keep popping round and reminding you how grateful you should be she has loaned you castle greyskull

• Haha
  • Sick

YR80

Chatty Member
Is the bedroom that Henners ”chose” the one with the gifted Emma mattress?

What fat, spoiled pet gets to choose their OWN room? One of my cats sleeps in the shed, another one spills out of the kitten bed/scratching post we got him when he was a baby and the other one chooses the washing barrrrshkitt. My dog sleeps on a blanket in our room and the tortoise usually sleeps in his food bowl. At no point have any of my animals been offered their choice of rooms. Even my kids weren’t. They just got the rooms they were given! She’s so out of touch with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Inch sitting there basking in all the free and gifted shit in their big house,while he wouldn’t know a days work if it booted him up the arse.
My husband and so many other men could put the freeloading twat to shame in an hour.
P.s stop trying to appear grateful Soph cause you’re not🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 60

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Can’t wait until she realises chickens shit absolutely everywhere and will take no notice of her whatsoever 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
I don't believe that story about Ron for a second. I think she got the bolster cushion to prevent him getting his head stuck in the headboard. Why would you buy such an inappropriate bed for your toddler?? Oh yes, because it fits the aesthetic. What an awful mother pulling out the sympathy card AGAIN :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Okay I’m uploading them I’ve made it into a loop and I can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣 someone tell me if I only uploaded the hinch photos and nothing else because I’m pranging out lmao

Ah it’s not letting me upload the loop it’s like a boomerang of her shoving the ice cream in and out her mouth it’s hilarious 🤣
She’ll be going ape shit at these 😂 loooovvveeee ittttTTT!!

I can’t believe you spotted her 😂
Was she on her own or with the kids?
Was she with the kids???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this is Sophie!

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
How disrespectful of her to divulge that her sister (if it's her) will be living there rent free.

There was no need, at all for her to share this.
She could have moved out swiftly in 732 days & never mentioned the new occupants.

She's such a narcissistic.

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Why didn’t she buy a padded headboard instead of that hard wood? Honestly she has to put the aesthetic first before Ronnie’s well-being. Idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Sausage90

VIP Member
What clueless idiot puts a bell on a 3 year olds bedside table?

My kids would be ringing the fuck out of it. It'd be confiscated before they even went to bed

Bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 58