Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are now at Thread 97 from the house reveal until we finally saw a packed moving van. 13 weeks and 3 days since they were moving "in 6 weeks time" and still no official "we are in".
There weren't many suggestions last thread, but the highest rated was @Pollyanna263's suggestion from a previous thread, nominated by @N0sey.P4rker. She's still not officially announced she's in, but we know she must be by now.
Please keep thread suggestions short, no swears and marked with "Thread Suggestion" or it won't be seen!

Soph waited until just after the new thread was started to post a tantalising glimpse of a packed moving van. I'm fank you Sophie Rose.

And then that was all for Monday. And Tuesday.
We waited with our crunky snacks and 10L cokes but the plinky plonk montages never came.

Wednesday morning arrived and with it the most fabulous(ly filtered) dahlia I've ever seen. She was announcing a q&a, despite being busy moving, likely to boost engagement as her follower numbers are falling off a cliff.

A few hours later and a few questions she wrote to herself were answered.
- she's not selling or renting the house, but avoiding tax with it and it all sounds a bit dodgy if you ask me.
- said she's taking her followers on the journey of unpacking, but looks like she's already started before posting any stories. Pre-records in the making.
- gifting on the gifted sky glass. Probably because it's tit.
- announced she's giving burglars the upper hand with a house tour.
- began to construct her hen coop, but this goes against the application requirements that were on the BHWT website a few weeks ago (the website has also now changed...)
- did some washing in the new utility room but it still isn't clear if they're living there yet
- dirty deleted an admittance that Henry will still have his own bedroom. Clearly didn't mean to post that one.

After a brief hiatus (she made it to lunch but ran out of questions to ask herself) she was back with some more bizarre questions
- stairs have had their rods added, praise and rejoice!
- there are plans for more animals. Why though?
- reiterated that Mini Hinch is a one off thing. Because Tesco have dropped her.
- is still unpacking and assembling furniture. Maybe if she wasn't on Instagram answering her own questions it would be done by now? Just a thought.
- more Hinch tat is coming our way before the end of the year. Will it go straight to reduced clubcard prices like the Hinch baby collection?

Sopha is the Queen of lies
Jimbob is the husband who isn't even allowed to go golfing
Mad Ma Barker is always lurking in the periphery
Al hasn't been seen for a long time. Maybe he went out for pallets and never came back?

Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wonderful thread 500:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 123
13 weeks and 3 days since they were moving "in 6 weeks time" and still no official "we are in" as per @Pumpkins1506

31 weeks and 4 days since she announced ‘Hinch not a Farm’.

42 weeks and 6 days since they actually completed on the house.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
"You just make me feel so good". I have absolutely no words for this. How the duck can she make people feel so good when we are in the middle of the biggest cost of living crisis? Her constant bragging and boasting is making people feel tit more than anything. Her follower numbers dropping regularly is showing this. Wouldn't surprise me if Inch sent her this just to big her up and feed her massive ego. twit.

Screenshot_2022-08-10-18-42-23-95_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
We are now at Thread 97 from the house reveal until we finally saw a packed moving van. 13 weeks and 3 days since they were moving "in 6 weeks time" and still no official "we are in".
There weren't many suggestions last thread, but the highest rated was @Pollyanna263's suggestion from a previous thread, nominated by @N0sey.P4rker. She's still not officially announced she's in, but we know she must be by now.
Please keep thread suggestions short, no swears and marked with "Thread Suggestion" or it won't be seen!

Soph waited until just after the new thread was started to post a tantalising glimpse of a packed moving van. I'm fank you Sophie Rose.

And then that was all for Monday. And Tuesday.
We waited with our crunky snacks and 10L cokes but the plinky plonk montages never came.

Wednesday morning arrived and with it the most fabulous(ly filtered) dahlia I've ever seen. She was announcing a q&a, despite being busy moving, likely to boost engagement as her follower numbers are falling off a cliff.

A few hours later and a few questions she wrote to herself were answered.
- she's not selling or renting the house, but avoiding tax with it and it all sounds a bit dodgy if you ask me.
- said she's taking her followers on the journey of unpacking, but looks like she's already started before posting any stories. Pre-records in the making.
- gifting on the gifted sky glass. Probably because it's tit.
- announced she's giving burglars the upper hand with a house tour.
- began to construct her hen coop, but this goes against the application requirements that were on the BHWT website a few weeks ago (the website has also now changed...)
- did some washing in the new utility room but it still isn't clear if they're living there yet
- dirty deleted an admittance that Henry will still have his own bedroom. Clearly didn't mean to post that one.

After a brief hiatus (she made it to lunch but ran out of questions to ask herself) she was back with some more bizarre questions
- stairs have had their rods added, praise and rejoice!
- there are plans for more animals. Why though?
- reiterated that Mini Hinch is a one off thing. Because Tesco have dropped her.
- is still unpacking and assembling furniture. Maybe if she wasn't on Instagram answering her own questions it would be done by now? Just a thought.
- more Hinch tat is coming our way before the end of the year. Will it go straight to reduced clubcard prices like the Hinch baby collection?

Al hasn't been seen for a long time. Maybe he went out for pallets and never came back?

Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wonderful thread 500:
Brilliant recap and floofing fantastic title🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
🤣🤣🤣 absolutely brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the new ‘ house sitters’ either have a toddler what with requesting the toddler bed stays or have little ones staying 🙄 .

I just hope they centre that fireplace hth👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she even have to tell everyone that the new people living there are as much of a scrounger as her ??? I’d be fucked off if she told everyone I wasn’t paying rent.

yuck yuck yuck

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Why does she even have to tell everyone that the new people living there are as much of a scrounger as her ??? I’d be fucked off if she told everyone I wasn’t paying rent.

yuck yuck yuck
I hope they've got some sort of legal contract/written agreement these new Tennant's. Imagine having her keep popping round and reminding you how grateful you should be she has loaned you castle greyskull

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
13 weeks and 3 days since they were moving "in 6 weeks time" and still no official "we are in" as per @Pumpkins1506

It's hilarious that they've been out of that house longer than they've been in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find those posts about her old house both cringeworthy and utterly patronising for the new family moving in

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Someone at Hello! must be a hun or Gleam are paying them as there’s another gushy bridesmaid article popped up on my Apple news.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

currently somewhere way too north to be worrying about how sunny it is is at nearly 8pm, but this post is giving me Xmas countdown anxiety 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So designer sunglasses are expensive but your dog sleeping in a £1k gifted mattress & pillows is ok? bleeping melt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.