Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh them sheep on MHMMDI page are incredibly dim. They are all shouting about the fb page being full of tattlers. Well I suppose it technically is but a lot of those Tattlers were once big Mrs Hinch fans and were originally following that page as fans of hers. Most of us here followed her and then found Tattle. We didn’t find tattle first and then seek out Mrs Hinch’s fan page. Her sheep aren’t doing her any favours because I’m sure everytime one of them mention Tattle a few of them end up joining us over here

• Heart
Reactions: 92
Please can we bring back the fact

"Sophie has no middle name and added Rose in her teens"

To the recaps. Makes me cringe and also howl at the same time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
How it really went….

Soph,
Will you stand by Stacey’s side and beam,
Kind regards the team @ Gleam

Ps) when we say side, we mean far left ✂ ✂ ✂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I got engaged with less fuss than the alleged bridesmaid proposal 😂
In all seriousness, I hope other rehoming places check here before giving her any more poor animals to torment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Please can we bring back the fact

"Sophie has no middle name and added Rose in her teens"

To the recaps. Makes me cringe and also howl at the same time 😂
How do we know this? Did she reference it in her book?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So what are they eating?
Every time I've moved it's takeaway on your knees the first night while sat on boxes.

Are they moved in or not?
Can they not order food until they've 'styled' every room?
Where will Lonnie sleep?
Why is she washing clothes if she's not moved in enough that she can't eat?
What does moving in even mean anymore?

It's a shame the tend Q&A has finished because I have so many questions!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 62
That bridesmaid story is just bloody weird! Like that never ever happened, it was like something out a movie. Weirdo...
Also I reckon she's going to house maybe a Ukrainian family? Great for them obviously buy even better for her flagging popularity at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So what are they eating?
Every time I've moved it's takeaway on your knees the first night while sat on boxes.

Are they moved in or not?
Can they not order food until they've 'styled' every room?
Where will Lonnie sleep?
Why is she washing clothes if she's not moved in enough that she can't eat?
What does moving in even mean anymore?

It's a shame the tend Q&A has finished because I have so many questions!!
well sopha certainly won’t answer any of those because she hasn’t read here since dinosaurs roamed the earth

That bridesmaid story is just bloody weird! Like that never ever happened, it was like something out a movie. Weirdo...
Also I reckon she's going to house maybe a Ukrainian family? Great for them obviously buy even better for her flagging popularity at the moment
I don’t think she’s selfless enough for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow look at the drop in followers yesterday and today…

FANTASTIC 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m not sure I’ve got much more of the sodding house move in me. She’s such a drama queen. I’m a bit of an ice maiden but I cry at funerals, not at giving my home to a family member. It wasn’t even a nice home with all the tasteless grey decor.

The staged questions remind me of people that post pictures of their kids’ school reports on FB so you can read the teachers’ comments. She has no innate modesty whatsoever, she just can’t help bragging. Who cares what you’ve bought? It’s all a complete mishmash of crap, any fool can do that. It will be a sad day when my personal worth is judged by reference to my shopping.

I’m feeling a little hot and tired after a long day at work so perhaps a little uncharitable …but it amuses me that Sophie and her sheeples are not exactly literate. Their spelling and grammar is dreadful. Perhaps a little less time telling people that they’re fat and mean, and a little more time with a dictionary is needed. Tattlers are a well educated group but hey, that doesn’t fit Sophie’s stupid troll narrative.

I’m off on the Caledonian sleeper train tomorrow night. With my kids and without my husband or parents, yanno, like normal people do. Obviously I’ll be taking my Zoflora to hinch the cabin and a pointless candle and plastic plant on a tray. And a lot of crunky snacks and fat coke. Oi oi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Bet she wanted to get into her new house before it became ‘it takes 100 Tattle threads to move house’! She’d happily have strung it out for a bit longer I reckon!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How disrespectful of her to divulge that her sister (if it's her) will be living there rent free.

There was no need, at all for her to share this.
She could have moved out swiftly in 732 days & never mentioned the new occupants.

She's such a narcissistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Bet she wanted to get into her new house before it became ‘it takes 100 Tattle threads to move house’! She’d happily have strung it out for a bit longer I reckon!
I think she’s saving the montage for the 100th thread since the announcement because she loves us hens really,

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We need a QandA from SS and ask her how she asked Hinch to be a bridesmaid. Guaranteed it'll be different. If you nose you nose😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Is the bedroom that Henners ”chose” the one with the gifted Emma mattress?

What fat, spoiled pet gets to choose their OWN room? One of my cats sleeps in the shed, another one spills out of the kitten bed/scratching post we got him when he was a baby and the other one chooses the washing barrrrshkitt. My dog sleeps on a blanket in our room and the tortoise usually sleeps in his food bowl. At no point have any of my animals been offered their choice of rooms. Even my kids weren’t. They just got the rooms they were given! She’s so out of touch with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.